Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Well, Bruhl does have experiencing playing a Nazi. Solid choice if true.

Quote Originally Posted by MIMIC616 View Post
    Come on Justice like Lightning we need the Thunderbolts to happen!
    Yes. Just give me a Citizen V/Zemo led Thunderbolts movie.

Fantastic Member

Assuming this is true:

It's rare that I see a piece of comic-book casting news and my first reaction is: "They could not possibly have made a better choice."

But this is one of those times. I'd hoped he would be Zemo when he was first announced.

Quote Originally Posted by Hypestyle View Post
    Well, if he's the guy, so be it. I just hope that the "mask" issue is resolved in a way that is not corny. The traditional conceit for constantly wearing it is rather silly, for both father and son.
    Isn't the elder Zemo the one with the mask glued to his face while the young one is scarred horribly underneath?

(I have read several stories with young Zemo but not the one that explains why he wears the mask but I remember seeing how his face was all scarred during the Thunderbolts reveal)

We already know Crossbones will wear a mask because he got burned horribly. It might be weird to give the same reason to Zemo but I think the MCU has a reached a point where they can just have Zemo prance around in a purple mask without having to come up with an origin for it.

Last edited by John Venus; 01-27-2015 at 08:03 PM.

The CBR Community Guidelines & Rules
    | Report but also PM me directly

Quote Originally Posted by MIMIC616 View Post
    Come on Justice like Lightning we need the Thunderbolts to happen!
    It's possible to set up one in Captain America 3.

They can't do the same line up but you could do an alternative one consisting of Batroc, Crossbones, Justin Hammer and Abomination who are all still alive and you could throw in the Mandarin there as well since the 'Return of the King' one shot revealed that neither Kingsley's nor Killian were the 'Mandarin' in IM3 and the real Mandarin is still at large.

The CBR Community Guidelines & Rules
    | Report but also PM me directly