Page 1 of 6 12345 ... LastLast
    BANNED

Default Uncanny X-Men 31 Cover - Havok's Hostile Takeover

It looks like the end for Cyclops as his brother hurls him off a roof. Speculate on the new direction Havok will take the team.

i wish alex would get out of cyclops life already.

Fantastic Member

Quote Originally Posted by AcesX1X View Post
    i wish alex would get out of cyclops life already.
    I miss the Havok that killed everything his plasma beams hit.

Does this mean we are FINALLY moving on from Matthew Malloy!?

The Best There Is berserkerclaw's Avatar

Based on, previews of the issue not really. Some pages fro 31, show, matthew outside the JGS while Cyclops confronts Tempus and the, past Xavier she brought with him.
    X-Men Forever

BANNED

Dazzler is going to hook up with Matthew. I called it when he first appeared. His wife was killed by Skrulls and her life was ruined by Mystique. Plus, they're both middle-aged.

♥♥عابث سولاناس♥♥ Park Slope Pixie's Avatar

Looks great. Fratricide, as meaty a storyline narrative as can exist. I haven't been this excited since Henry Sutpen killed Charles Bon.

Mild-Mannered Reporter BlitheringToot's Avatar

I've said before and I'll say it again, Havok needs to be in a new Brotherhood (but for real this time, as opposed to his undercover stint in "X-Factor" back in the day). He and Bishop could be the powerhouse X-villains the franchise needs.
    "What would you prefer? Yellow spandex?" – Scott Summers, 2000

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by BlitheringToot View Post
    I've said before and I'll say it again, Havok needs to be in a new Brotherhood (but for real this time, as opposed to his undercover stint in "X-Factor" back in the day). He and Bishop could be the powerhouse X-villains the franchise needs.
    Uncanny X-Men is the new Brotherhood.

Great all we needed is another Schism.

* I hope this is one case where the cover does not match the content.

* Poor guy Havock sacrificed everything to save the Earth losing his daughter and wife in the process but it is ironic that their Axis version has allied Scott's revolution.

BANNED

I wonder if the black kid will fix his face or if it's scientifically irreperable, as Beast said?

BANNED

Just another out for cyke.

Awww, does this mean no more "Original Sin" tie ins? I had hoped we'd still be knee deep in that storyline while Marvel began their "Secret Wars'" reboot.

I like how the buildings on the left and in the background are obviously photographs with Photoshop layer adjustments and filters applied. The art is finally getting as lazy as the writing.
    Last edited by Vegeta; 01-26-2015 at 11:51 AM.

Top Class Breeding ;) Mr. Brightside's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by IdaqiBeauty View Post
    I wonder if the black kid will fix his face or if it's scientifically irreperable, as Beast said?
    lololol, "black kid"
    CANON: "Cyclops, the most important mutant in 616" - The scientific community of the 616

How is Havok supposed to get away with it if Xavier, Emma and the Cuckoos are around reading minds left and right?. Unless Havok doesn't plan to take over and he's just angry because Scott has "gone soft" after being de-inverted.

I think the writers are going to do the same as with the Avengers, and are going to turn the assholemator to eleven because, since the universe is going to be rebooted and the characters replaced, nothing matters.

Next issue: Xavier impregnates Pixie. Storm crowns herself queen of the school and forces the kids to worship her. Rogue comes back and teams with Wanda to kill Storm and take over the school. Rachel starts a polyamory relationship with Sublime, Weapon XIII (AKA bacteria Theragan 24), Carrion, Lifeform and Phallanx. Beast travels back in time and becomes his own father. Magik marries both Kitty Pryde and Colossus. Kitty Pryde murders Colossus out of jealously (so she can have Magik for herself alone). Nightcrawler gets pregnant with Scarlett Witch's demon babies...etc. The universe is going to be rebooted! Everybody go as wild as you wish!
    Last edited by Habis; 01-26-2015 at 02:06 PM.