Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

I think that, after Last Days I will skip most of the Battleworld titles and wait for the return of Earth. Then I will peek at the comics and buy something only if it catches my eye.

I don't think I will buy any Battleworld or Warzones title unless somebody says me that it's very good or that it's completely necessary to understand what happens after Secret Wars.

D*mned Prince of Gotham JasonTodd428's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Username taken View Post
    This basically.

We've seen several threads like this come up but the answer remains the same, we simply don't have enough information to make a judgement on where to continue or jump off.
    Exactly. There's simply not enough information available at this time for me to make any kind if informed decision either way. I'm just going to wait and see how things work out after Secret Wars is over before making any kind of decision as to whether I'll jump off Marvel or stick around some more.
    Supporting LION FORGE COMICS and other independent publishers.

Check out Lion Forge's Catalyst Prime Universe. Its the best damned superhero verse in comics. Diverse characters and interesting stories set in a universe where anyone can be a hero. And company that prides itself on representation both in the comics themselves and in the people behind them.

Oh my goodness gracious! I've been bamboozled!

When we hit our lowest point, we are open to the greatest change. AVATAR AANG

Cosmic Curmudgeon JudicatorPrime's Avatar

With so many new fans being brought into the fold, this reboot, or whatever you want to call it, makes sense. I am willing to stick around to see how they create a new universe. That said, if it operates the same way the old universe did, then I'm probably going to stick with just the one book that I read ... Mighty Avengers... until I win the lottery and start my own comic book company.

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by Habis View Post
    I think that, after Last Days I will skip most of the Battleworld titles and wait for the return of Earth. Then I will peek at the comics and buy something only if it catches my eye.

I don't think I will buy any Battleworld or Warzones title unless somebody says me that it's very good or that it's completely necessary to understand what happens after Secret Wars.
    I plan on doing the same thing with DC's Convergence, I've already done it for Multiversity. I skip most of the issues but I just had to pick up the Captain Marvel issue.

Fantastic Member

im actually "off" already since AoU... but his might be an interesting place to jumping back in. but we'll see.