Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Extraordinary Member Derek Metaltron's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Raye View Post
    ooooh, Al is such an evil tease:

"This is a very hard question to answer without spoiling the upcoming events of #11-#13. Because that's the face-off between Loki and King Loki we've been waiting for, so by definition, this must be something else. But King Loki is still

around to make trouble in Asgard in #14 -- and he's on the cover -- so surely that must mean -- oh dear. I'd better shut up, I don't want to give anything away."

But... I have hope that King Loki will not win.

Interesting, though. I had assumed all the Last Days (and Battleworld and what's the other one called again?) were going to be one shots, but this sounds like it will be 14-17. My guess is that it (and likely other books as well) will be relaunched after Secret Wars is done.
    Yeah I had assumed that 'Last Days' would all be done in May before Battleworld kick started, but clearly they're allowing for both some series to end and others to focus on the lead in.

Third one is called 'Warzones'. Apparently 'Battleworld' deals with the conflicts whilst 'Warzones' are specific focuses on the nations of Battleworld like AOA, Civil War and Planet Hulk.

Quote Originally Posted by Raye View Post
    ooooh, Al is such an evil tease:

"This is a very hard question to answer without spoiling the upcoming events of #11-#13. Because that's the face-off between Loki and King Loki we've been waiting for, so by definition, this must be something else. But King Loki is still

around to make trouble in Asgard in #14 -- and he's on the cover -- so surely that must mean -- oh dear. I'd better shut up, I don't want to give anything away."

But... I have hope that King Loki will not win.

Interesting, though. I had assumed all the Last Days (and Battleworld and what's the other one called again?) were going to be one shots, but this sounds like it will be 14-17. My guess is that it (and likely other books as well) will be relaunched after Secret Wars is done.
    Good or bad I do not care but I want him to stay sexy and young

Quote Originally Posted by cosmicjoke21 View Post
    Oh man, I hope Marvel doesn't cancel this book. I'd be so unbelievably sad if they did. But it sounds like some intense, interesting and poignant stuff is coming up. I can't wait.
    All titles will be cancelled. The question is, there will a Loki series after Secret Wars?

I don't know what to think about it...I want Al Ewing to finish that great story I'm sure he has been planning for quite a long time, even if it has a sad ending, but, at the same time, I want AoA Loki to stay and I can't believe Marvel will waste such a character. I guess Al Ewing could kill him and some other writer could bring him back after the reboot.
    Last edited by Habis; 01-27-2015 at 04:38 PM.

Extraordinary Member

How are the Loki sales numbers? Are its numbers low enough to be on the cutting block?

Al says, "Believe half of what you see and none of what you hear". The message here may be everything we've heard is a lie, and we shouldn't jump to any false conclusions.

Extraordinary Member

Quote Originally Posted by jackolover View Post
    Al says, "Believe half of what you see and none of what you hear". The message here may be everything we've heard is a lie, and we shouldn't jump to any false conclusions.
    Marvel does like to do that. I imagine the creators have probably known about all this in some way since they've come on. Of course, some books are naturally closer to it than other, but Loki is pretty close to it given the Avengers, so I imagine Ewing was told well in advance.