Page 27 of 63 FirstFirst ... 1723242526272829303137 ... LastLast
    BANNED

They will probably do two tomorrow then two on Friday.

Secretly in the Shadows Starleafgirl's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Derek Metaltron View Post
    And yes, I hope we get Civil War and Renew Your Vows that month! Scary to think given how many X-Men related projects there's already been that there's THREE to go! Really not proving the 'X-Men are doomed' thing that some fans think.
    Well, I'd like to point out that most of these X-Men projects may be limited series. ;P

We still don't know what kind of future the X-Men have after Secret Wars is over.

Quote Originally Posted by Gordonstar View Post
    They will probably do two tomorrow then two on Friday.
    That'd leave them with just one announcement for next week.
    Prεtty Pεnny
    I have no speech. No name. I live in the action of death. The blood-cry, the penetrating wound. I am destruction.... http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v7.../penance-1.jpg
    <----------------------------------->

Keep the snark to a minimum. ~ The CBR Community Behavior Rules

"What? I can't promise that!" ~ Starleafgirl

Original Join Date: 10-31-2007

Brought to you by CarlsJr SickAlice's Avatar
    I make love, you make me sick.

There is that Secret Wars prereading TPB coming out containing relevant reading before the event, like Ultimate SM#1, Ultimates#4, NA#1-3, FF #611, and a few others. Maybe that could be included in the start?

https://games.yahoo.com/news/secret-...164100763.html
    Last edited by jackolover; 03-17-2015 at 07:01 PM.

Well this is a very interesting book! (Most likely replacing Superior Iron-man?) Love the look we have from some of these (specially Thor and Spider-Man) and the information we got from this pertaining the general Battleworld (like Tony being the Baron of this domain and solidifying the concept of the Thors as sort-of Green Lanterns of this world)

Quote Originally Posted by CZor View Post
    Well this is a very interesting book! (Most likely replacing Superior Iron-man?) Love the look we have from some of these (specially Thor and Spider-Man) and the information we got from this pertaining the general Battleworld (like Tony being the Baron of this domain and solidifying the concept of the Thors as sort-of Green Lanterns of this world)
    Female Armor! Spider-Armor! Thor Armor! Skinny Lanky Dude Armor!

...You and I have very different definitions of the word "interesting." ;-)

JR: "For reasons that will be revealed in the story, Technopolis is a world where every single person living here has to wear armor all the time."

...Oh, wait, that does sound interesting.

Nevermind, carry on. ;D

Although, I wonder if the reason has something to do with the air quality... because that would be worrisome now that it shares air with the rest of the Battleworld! I guess it has more to do with a problem with their bodies' genetic structure... And I guess if it had to with air quality, they'd have to wear their face plates all the time. Although, they could just have clear face plates like Tony did that one time.

*EDIT*: Oh, it's a disease! ...well, now of course my first worry is about that disease spreading to other parts of Battleworld... ;P

All right, I'll try reading this more fully later. For now, art! Yay! :-D

I have to admit... I do like the concept of Mecha Wars in the Marvel Universe... ;D Who doesn't like to see suits of armor goin' at it? Haha.

I really want the "Micki" to be Micki Musashi a.k.a. Turbo, but... if she was, they probably would've just come right out and said that. Sigh.

Last edited by Starleafgirl; 03-12-2015 at 12:56 PM.
    Prεtty Pεnny
    I have no speech. No name. I live in the action of death. The blood-cry, the penetrating wound. I am destruction.... http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v7.../penance-1.jpg

First off, props go to Derek for putting this list together.

I just have a couple of quick questions, has there been any word regarding how long the "Last days of..." plot will affect the respective books? Is it safe to assume that they are they ending when thats done?

Extraordinary Member Derek Metaltron's Avatar

Ohhhh, this book does sound awesome! Apparently Technopolis' Thor is James Rhodes, due to the fact that magic is apparently no more and science rules.

Quote Originally Posted by havok1977 View Post

I just have a couple of quick questions, has there been any word regarding how long the "Last days of..." plot will affect the respective books? Is it safe to assume that they are they ending when thats done?
    Thanks, each Last Days book is different in its length and it isn't wholly known for some how long they will last, or if the book will end afterwards. Currently for the may titles the Mighty Avengers Last Days tie-in will be two issues whilst Loki and Magneto will be four issues each. G Wilson has stated that Ms Marvel will be carrying on after Last Days though, but how and where hasn't been said.

Spectacular Member

Ohhhh, this book does sound awesome! Apparently Technopolis' Thor is James Rhodes, due to the fact that magic is apparently no more and science rules.

Quote Originally Posted by havok1977 View Post

Thanks, each Last Days book is different in its length and it isn't wholly known for some how long they will last, or if the book will end afterwards. Currently for the may titles the Mighty Avengers Last Days tie-in will be two issues whilst Loki and Magneto will be four issues each. G Wilson has stated that Ms Marvel will be carrying on after Last Days though, but how and where hasn't been said.
    The first Captain America and the Mighty Avengers TPB has #1-7, so unless it's getting collected with another book, it will probably continue on.
    Last edited by enguarde22; 03-12-2015 at 01:30 PM. Reason: quotes

So we have three teasers to go for June, so I am going on a roll that since the 17th is going to the new final reveal day for the domains on the Battleworld map outside the classified ones, we'll get the solicits on that day too. And there will be a big reveal title to go with it, which I reckon of what titles we do have will probably be either Civil War or Renew Your Vows. And I suspect since we have three X-Men related projects left we'll get one more for June. I also have a gut feeling that we'll have one more surprise project from the handful of domains rumoured - Doctor Strange, Captain Britain, HYDRA, Howard the Duck though of course I imagine some could be Battleworld tie-ins in July. So from that I'll assume the following...

Friday: X-Men Project (X-Men '92, House of M or Age of Apocalypse)
    Monday: Surprise Project (Captain Britain/Higher Avalon, Doctor Strange/Eye of Agamotto, HYDRA Empire, Howard the Duck/Quack City)
    Tuesday: Civil War or Renew Your Vows (Plus June Solicts and Battleworld Map final update!)

So we have three teasers to go for June, so I am going on a roll that since the 17th is going to the new final reveal day for the domains on the Battleworld map outside the classified ones, we'll get the solicits on that day too. And there will be a big reveal title to go with it, which I reckon of what titles we do have will probably be either Civil War or Renew Your Vows. And I suspect since we have three X-Men related projects left we'll get one more for June. I also have a gut feeling that we'll have one more surprise project from the handful of domains rumoured - Doctor Strange, Captain Britain, HYDRA, Howard the Duck though of course I imagine some could be Battleworld tie-ins in July. So from that I'll assume the following...

Monday: Surprise Project (Captain Britain/Higher Avalon, Doctor Strange/Eye of Agamotto, HYDRA Empire, Howard the Duck/Quack City)
    Tuesday: Civil War or Renew Your Vows (Plus June Solicts and Battleworld Map final update!)
    I assume we will get X-Men '92 tomorrow, maybe Hydra Empire on Monday and Renew your Vows on Tuesday.

+

Quote Originally Posted by CZor View Post
    I assume we will get X-Men '92 tomorrow
    You guys were right!

http://www.polygon.com/2015/3/13/820...ic-secret-wars

As a side note...

http://www.comicbookresources.com/ar...rive-this-fall

Is this yet another sign that things will be back to normal starting in September 2015...?
    Prεtty Pεnny

Ok, REALLY excited for this one, and it starts as a digital exclusive in May! (But will also be out in June in Paper form.) Looks like Marvel is doing this to compete with stuff like Batman '66 and Wonder Woman '77. Hopefully they'll consider making it go past Secret Wars.

I was right!! wooot!....and yeah, I will be picking up this one. I like how with this and both the 60's and Ultimate Spider-Man cartoons we are seeing other medias creep into the Marvel Universe as of late.