Page 3 of 241 FirstFirst 12345671353103 ... LastLast
    BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by Robotman View Post
    I would've flipped if I found comics in my cereal box when I was a kid. It's a pretty great idea. Comic books. Cereal. Saturday morning cartoons. Sounds like a good childhood.
    If only Saturday morning cartoons were still a thing...

Quote Originally Posted by Jabare View Post
    glad you enjoyed it, was not hard at all just took me a little time to track down the comics. Theses were the only ones I found with Cyborg in them there may be more, so keep an eye out Cyborg faithful.

Can't wait for Justice League #30 and Forever Evil #7 to come out, two of the seven mainstream comic books I still follow.

Just re-read Justice League #29, probably the best Cyborg issue we've had to date. Loved the art, and the writing. The Metal Men were great and seeing the Fearsome Five was a treat. Wonder what Johns is doing with the whole digital universe, has the potential to be really cool

This is awesome, man. I'm a bit behind on the JL (I've been reading a few marvel comics recently). I need to catch up a bit. I need to pick up Forever Evil and the latest JL issues. I'm definitely going to get Justice League #29.

The digital universe sounds interesting. I very much agree.

Ok everyone surprise surprise I'm going to be making another Cyborg video. Actually two videos, the first about Justice League War, and one following Cyborg's adventures from Throne of Atlantis to Forever Evil (once the story concludes). It's been about two years since my last Cyborg centric videos

My New 52 Cyborg origin tribute:

My two Teen Titans cartoon Cyborg tributes:

http://www.dailymotion.com/video/xw1...pirit_creation

http://www.dailymotion.com/video/xw1...limit_creation

I know those were kind of rough, but I promise I have improved since than. I just wanted to give everyone a heads up, and was wondering if anyone had any song/music suggestions?

Quote Originally Posted by Sodam Yat View Post
    This is awesome, man. I'm a bit behind on the JL (I've been reading a few marvel comics recently). I need to catch up a bit. I need to pick up Forever Evil and the latest JL issues. I'm definitely going to get Justice League #29.

The digital universe sounds interesting. I very much agree.

Glad I didn't post any major spoilers than. I haven't been reading too many mainstreams books myself and the ones I do I usually trade wait. I don't know where you are, but the Justice League book hit a lul after Throne of Atlantis but really picks up again in Forever Evil.
    The J-man

WOOT WOOT!!!!

SECRET ORIGINS #5
    Written by MARV WOLFMAN, SCOTT LOBDELL and JEFF PARKER
    Art by ANDRE COELHO, PAULO SIQUEIRA and ALVARO MARTINEZ and RAUL FERNANDEZ
    Cover by LEE BERMEJO
    On sale AUGUST 27 • 48 pg, FC, $4.99 US • RATED T
    The latest explosive origins from DC Comics – The New 52 include Cyborg by Marv Wolfman and André Coelho

bout time
    The J-man

Bermejo drawing Cyborg = awesome!

I really hope Johns gets around to revealing what the red button does. Fingers crossed that it allows Cyborg to look fully human again. Even if it's just a hologram.

BANNED

Marv Wolfman. Nuff said.

Glad I didn't post any major spoilers than. I haven't been reading too many mainstreams books myself and the ones I do I usually trade wait. I don't know where you are, but the Justice League book hit a lul after Throne of Atlantis but really picks up again in Forever Evil.
    I haven't ready any JL issues after Throne of Atlantis. Is the Trinity War necessary to read before Forever Evil?

Not really. All you need to know is that a doorway was opened to the evil universe, Earth 3, and the villains took over.

Quote Originally Posted by Robotman View Post
    Not really. All you need to know is that a doorway was opened to the evil universe, Earth 3, and the villains took over.
    I'll pick up the issues. Thanks.

Ok I'm back in my Cyborg zone again. I was a little down after what Grid did to him at the beginning of Forever Evil, but he's rebounded nicely. Still think DC went overboard with his new design like the new Robocop movie did, took away way too much of his flesh/human anatomy, and its a little jarring the way its been drawn.

I haven't started the Cyborg comic tribute video yet. Need to see how Forever Evil ends. The Justice League War video is coming along nicely, right now I'm deciding between 3 songs (Seven Nation Army-White Stripes, Radioactive-Imagine Dragons, Until the End of Time-2pac).

So I've been thinking about Cyborg's rogue gallery and outside of Grid and he doesn't really have any outside of Justice League villains. Why doesn't he just adopt some of the classic Teen Titans rogues for himself? I mean the classic New Teen Titans no longer exist and DC's giving them all new villains. Therefore Cyborg should just adopt them.

The Fearsome Five

H.I.V.E

Brother Blood

just for starters anyway
    The J-man

Astonishing Member Enigmatic Undead's Avatar

From Forever Evil #7

Attachment 2427
    "It is wrong to assume that art needs the spectator in order to be. The film runs on without any eyes. The spectator cannot exist without it. It ensures his existence." -- James Douglas Morrison

Quote Originally Posted by Art School Dropout View Post
    From Forever Evil #7

Attachment 2427
    Batman should've said "victor...you lost weight."

BANNED

Ok I'm back in my Cyborg zone again. I was a little down after what Grid did to him at the beginning of Forever Evil, but he's rebounded nicely. Still think DC went overboard with his new design like the new Robocop movie did, took away way too much of his flesh/human anatomy, and its a little jarring the way its been drawn.
    Yeah, I kinda like him to have some skin on the arms. It's just part of ensuring he looks like a man/metal hybrid rather than someone who just looks like they're in a big armoured suit.

Anyone play the game Watchdogs yet? It is really fun. I also think it potentially gives some new ideas of ways Cyborg can use his powers to fight crime.
    The J-man