Page 220 of 241 FirstFirst ... 120170210216217218219220221222223224230 ... LastLast
Results 3,286 to 3,300 of 3610
    Fantastic Member

Justice League Oddysey will have Cyborg, Starfire, Jessica Cruz and Azrael, with Darkseid as the team’s “Hannibal Lecter.”

Attachment 63723

Fantastic Member

Quote Originally Posted by Zero Hunter View Post
    How much of Victor is actually organic these days? Sometime he just seems like a head attached to a robot.
    Questions that need to be answered.
    I haven’t read anything DC in years, but he seems to be just a brain A La Futurama.

Is Vic on double duty (like Diana, who's on both the main team and Dark) or is he off the main team?
    Appreciation Thread Indexes
    Marvel | Spider-Man | X-Men | NEW!! DC Comics | Batman | Superman | Wonder Woman

Quote Originally Posted by Digifiend View Post
    Is Vic on double duty (like Diana, who's on both the main team and Dark) or is he off the main team?
    He was on the cover for Snyder's team so I assume he's either pulling double-duty or just won't show up that much in Snyder's book.

Well, his old Watchtower monitor role is kaput, anyway - all three JL teams and the senior Titans are based at the Hall of Justice instead. So I guess Vic suddenly has more free time on his hands.
    Appreciation Thread Indexes
    Marvel | Spider-Man | X-Men | NEW!! DC Comics | Batman | Superman | Wonder Woman

Amazing Member

Quote Originally Posted by Maverick View Post
    Questions that need to be answered.
    I haven’t read anything DC in years, but he seems to be just a brain A La Futurama.
    He has most of his torso regenerated and his he has nubs where his legs are. He is about 60% percent human but He will almost never look it inside out because he is completely integrated with Tech and the Motherbox is continually updating him.

Quote Originally Posted by Frontier View Post
    Source of this pic?

Edit: Found it! I appreciate the redesign.
    Last edited by Iconic; 03-24-2018 at 03:36 PM.

Redesign looks pretty sweet. And I’m really looking forward to his interactions with Darkseid.
    T'Challa
    A.K.A. The Black Panther
    King of Wakanda
    King of the Dead and The Champion of Bast
    Two-Time Time Magazine "Person Of The Year"
    Six-Time People Magazine "Sexiest Man Alive"

Mighty Member

I love the design. But I wish he showed more skin.

Extraordinary Member DragonPiece's Avatar

Cyborg on two different teams is awesome, though I am guessing his comic is for sure cancelled by the end of Wolfman's current arc

Quote Originally Posted by Maverick View Post
    Justice League Oddysey will have Cyborg, Starfire, Jessica Cruz and Azrael, with Darkseid as the team’s “Hannibal Lecter.”

Attachment 63723
    That art looks amazing.. I'd add Vixen & BB
    Last edited by 4sake Baned; 03-24-2018 at 05:04 PM.

That art is going to do nothing but compliment Cyborg's powers.

Oh my god...Pants....

Seriously though, they're finally allowing Vic to where clothes regularly. It's not skin, but that actually does a lot for the humanization of the character.

I'm actually loving this new look. I've always liked the idea of cybernetic musculature rather than straight up armor. Again, not skin, but that cover is the most badass Vic has looked since DC You.

I'm really curious as to what happened behind the scenes that they finally allowed another radical redesign of the character that they never allowed Walker to continue or the other writer to use. Did we get a change in editor? Did they finally throw out whatever shreds of an editorial mandate or "character bible" they had for his "Rebirth"? Or have they just said screw it and are throwing things on the wall still to see how it shakes out for the character.

Whatever the case, it's a shame that it took this long and it couldn't have been done with the black writers, but this finally looks like a positive step with the character.

I am hype.

Mighty Member

Quote Originally Posted by HereNThere View Post
    Oh my god...Pants....

Seriously though, they're finally allowing Vic to where clothes regularly. It's not skin, but that actually does a lot for the humanization of the character.

I'm actually loving this new look. I've always liked the idea of cybernetic musculature rather than straight up armor. Again, not skin, but that cover is the most badass Vic has looked since DC You.

I'm really curious as to what happened behind the scenes that they finally allowed another radical redesign of the character that they never allowed Walker to continue or the other writer to use. Did we get a change in editor? Did they finally throw out whatever shreds of an editorial mandate or "character bible" they had for his "Rebirth"? Or have they just said screw it and are throwing things on the wall still to see how it shakes out for the character.

Whatever the case, it's a shame that it took this long and it couldn't have been done with the black writers, but this finally looks like a positive step with the character.
    My guess is that the editor changed. Brian Cunningham was so dead set on Vic looking bulky. Me and him had a few exchanges on my old twitter account before he blocked me.