Page 75 of 241 FirstFirst ... 256571727374757677787985125175 ... LastLast
Results 1,111 to 1,125 of 3610

I think it's pretty easy for the average fan to accept Vic in the Justice League even if they know him from the Teen Titans. Even if people don't know post-Flashpoint continuity where he was never on the Titans team. Characters are occasionally allowed to grow up and move on. In the animated movie Justice League: Doom they officially welcomed him to the team and I think they even had an episode of Teen Titans Go! where the League wanted to recruit him (which of course drove Robin crazy that they didn't want him). He was on the Teen Titans but he's grown up. Similar to how Robin was a sidekick but went on to be his own man with his own city to protect.
    I was at the store a few months ago and a guy saw my Cyborg tattoo. He said "I used to love the Teen Titans cartoon!" When I told him he was gonna be in the Justice League movie he replied "oh he graduated."
    So I've never felt like people will be confused or angered that Vic is now on the League. They'll just think he's grown up and made the natural progression to the big Leagues.

DC/Collected Editions Mod The Darknight Detective's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by StaticShock99 View Post
    Cyborg's solo movie is probably my most anticipated. With Wonder Woman being 2nd and possible GLC with John Stewart being 3rd.

What about you guys, what would you say is your top 3?
    Of the solo films? Man, I think I would have a different list each week. I'm so looking forward to everything that's coming out.
    A bat! That's it! It's an omen.. I'll shall become a bat!

Pre-CBR Reboot Join Date: 10-17-2010

Pre-CBR Reboot Posts: 4,362

THE CBR COMMUNITY STANDARDS & RULES ~ So... what's your excuse now?

Extraordinary Member

The most important thing is that Vic is given a great story on film, and Ray is able to bring the character to life.

Spectacular Member StaticShock99's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by The Darknight Detective View Post
    Of the solo films? Man, I think I would have a different list each week. I'm so looking forward to everything that's coming out.

Lol, tbh I'm really looking forward to seeing how the DCEU develops. BvS can't get here soon enough.

Quote Originally Posted by Anthony Shaw View Post
    The most important thing is that Vic is given a great story on film, and Ray is able to bring the character to life.
    Very true.
    Last edited by StaticShock99; 01-09-2016 at 02:21 PM.

DC/Collected Editions Mod The Darknight Detective's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Anthony Shaw View Post
    That sums up my own thoughts succinctly.
    A bat! That's it! It's an omen.. I'll shall become a bat!

Pre-CBR Reboot Join Date: 10-17-2010

Pre-CBR Reboot Posts: 4,362

THE CBR COMMUNITY STANDARDS & RULES ~ So... what's your excuse now?

Whts the movie going to be called and do you know when its going to be released??

Spectacular Member StaticShock99's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by haywiredonut View Post
    Whts the movie going to be called and do you know when its going to be released??
    From what I know it's just titled "Cyborg" for now and scheduled for sometime in 2020.

So does anybody think that Cyborgs movie will have the technosapiens?

Quote Originally Posted by StaticShock99 View Post
    From what I know it's just titled "Cyborg" for now and scheduled for sometime in 2020.
    There was already a movie called Cyborg with Jean-Claude Van Damme in 1989, I believe MGM owns the rights. So unless WB owns the right now or there is something I'm unaware of with titling movies I imagine DC will have to tweak the name. Something like DC's Cyborg or Cyborg Justice League blah blah blah. Kind of like they do with the Captain America movies.

Quote Originally Posted by BlackClaw View Post
    if the movie happens and they are in the movie I highly doubt they will be called technosapiens. The name isn't that creative and will probably be tweaked. Since its a shared universe and the technosapiens would kind of be a big deal on par or above a White Martian or Reach invasion I doubt they make it into the first Cyborg film. The technosapiens seemed more like a global threat that required multiple heroes.
    The J-man

Quote Originally Posted by Robotman View Post
    I think it's pretty easy for the average fan to accept Vic in the Justice League even if they know him from the Teen Titans. Even if people don't know post-Flashpoint continuity where he was never on the Titans team. Characters are occasionally allowed to grow up and move on. In the animated movie Justice League: Doom they officially welcomed him to the team and I think they even had an episode of Teen Titans Go! where the League wanted to recruit him (which of course drove Robin crazy that they didn't want him). He was on the Teen Titans but he's grown up. Similar to how Robin was a sidekick but went on to be his own man with his own city to protect.
    I was at the store a few months ago and a guy saw my Cyborg tattoo. He said "I used to love the Teen Titans cartoon!" When I told him he was gonna be in the Justice League movie he replied "oh he graduated."
    So I've never felt like people will be confused or angered that Vic is now on the League. They'll just think he's grown up and made the natural progression to the big Leagues.

I mean DC higher ups were a fan of Cyborg since the old Super Friends cartoon thats why they put him on the team in Galactic Guardians. Additionally Cyborg almost made it onto Bruce Timms Justice League team along with robin.
    The J-man

Incredible Member

Quote Originally Posted by BlackClaw View Post
    I'd be down for that. Maybe have some of the movie be about Vic being taken to an alternate Earth (where maybe Vic meets some survivors, Changeling, Raven, Starfire, etc).
    Last edited by SmokeMonster; 01-09-2016 at 08:23 PM.

Amazing Member

Here's the promo for the CW special. I'm curious if t justice league image is the same as what was shown at SDCC because I doubt the image of Cyborg is indicative to his on-screen look, since everyone is in their new 52 look.

Don't worry about that, Jim Lee loves his lines and crappy designs which is why even Superman is back to the lines suit even thou Johns destroyed it.
    Last edited by Sirzechs; 01-15-2016 at 03:25 PM.
    Favorite Characters : Cyborg, Hal Jordan, Simon Baz, Tula, Mera ,Bleez, Shazam, Wonder Woman, Agent 37 , Batman, Kon El, Atomica.

I love Legacy but you have to change things up to keep them from going stale - Jason Fabok

Twitter : @Flashpoint52

Extraordinary Member

Quote Originally Posted by Jinwaller View Post
    Here's the promo for the CW special. I'm curious if t justice league image is the same as what was shown at SDCC because I doubt the image of Cyborg is indicative to his on-screen look, since everyone is in their new 52 look.

I definitely think Vic will be slimmed down considerably for live action. It makes more sense from a visual standpoint. It will also cut costs with CGI. They don't want Robocop comparisons, either.

I think Vic's current look in the solo will be the most likely visual used.

Ray needs to be able to move for dramatic purposes. It would be a terrible move to have Vic looking like Ben Grimm in the live FF films.

BANNED

Attachment 31245

Cyborg variant for April.