Page 170 of 241 FirstFirst ... 70120160166167168169170171172173174180220 ... LastLast
Results 2,536 to 2,550 of 3610

Same. Let him have a few friends outside of the JL. Besides during the Rebirth issue when Wally was in the Speed Force, he did try to reach out to Vic, so once everything is back to "normal", maybe they could do what Injustice did and merge his history in the TT with the JL.

Anybody know why the comic version of Cyborg has to continually be recharged and debugged by human technology if he's an advanced alien technology​?

Quote Originally Posted by Maximum View Post
    Anybody know why the comic version of Cyborg has to continually be recharged and debugged by human technology if he's an advanced alien technology​?
    DC's lack of imagination when it comes to Cyborg has been staggering. He's connected to a Mother Box. Meaning he's connected to The Source. All knowledge and limitless potential. But hey, let's keep having him get hacked by humans and have trouble doing anything except creating arm cannons.

I am so close to dropping Cyborg, hell I don't even know why I lasted this long. I had so much hope for the book but.............H8-Bit? Rat Lord? Ratattack? FYREWYRE???!?!! These are Semper's contributions to Cyborg's rogue gallery, a bunch of references to old technology and characters you'd expect to see in Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles? He's supposed to be the most advanced technology on Earth but his book feels so dated. I expect all of this crap to be scrapped if we ever get a Cyborg movie.

And now that Dark Matter has been announced I feel so annoyed at DC. They are giving the push to brand new characters that they should have given Cyborg. He NEEDED big name writers and artists on his book yet they saddled him with no-names and continue to parade his tin can man looking self around as the flagship black character. I wish I could force them to read this thread.

Quote Originally Posted by invincibledeez View Post
    I am so close to dropping Cyborg, hell I don't even know why I lasted this long. I had so much hope for the book but.............H8-Bit? Rat Lord? Ratattack? FYREWYRE???!?!! These are Semper's contributions to Cyborg's rogue gallery, a bunch of references to old technology and characters you'd expect to see in Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles? He's supposed to be the most advanced technology on Earth but his book feels so dated. I expect all of this crap to be scrapped if we ever get a Cyborg movie.

And now that Dark Matter has been announced I feel so annoyed at DC. They are giving the push to brand new characters that they should have given Cyborg. He NEEDED big name writers and artists on his book yet they saddled him with no-names and continue to parade his tin can man looking self around as the flagship black character. I wish I could force them to read this thread.
    I've got to agreed. Imagine if Cyborg had a book drawn by Rocafort. It would have been perfect.

Can't argue with any of this. Well done.

Quote Originally Posted by Factor View Post
    I've got to agreed. Imagine if Cyborg had a book drawn by Rocafort. It would have been perfect.
    You read my mind. I'd love for Rocafort to deliver on Cyborg.

Quote Originally Posted by Factor View Post
    Said this for years.

Now back to the shadows I go.

Ultimate Member

And now that Dark Matter has been announced I feel so annoyed at DC. They are giving the push to brand new characters that they should have given Cyborg.
    Folks have yelled this for years but kept getting told to be quiet.

He NEEDED big name writers and artists on his book yet they saddled him with no-names and continue to parade his tin can man looking self around as the flagship black character. I wish I could force them to read this thread.
    Well make sure they read this-
    Cyborg Rebirth trade 1
    #1093 in Books > Comics & Graphic Novels > Publishers > DC
    #3208 in Books > Comics & Graphic Novels > Graphic Novels > Superheroes

Cyborg volume 2
    #1542 in Books > Comics & Graphic Novels > Publishers > DC
    #4956 in Books > Comics & Graphic Novels > Graphic Novels > Superheroes

This is from Amazon.com trade sales.

Here is Marvel's flagship black guy

Black Panther volume 1

#7 in Books > Comics & Graphic Novels > Publishers > Marvel
    #19 in Books > Comics & Graphic Novels > Graphic Novels > Media Tie-In
    #26 in Books > Comics & Graphic Novels > Graphic Novels > Superheroes
    volume 2
    #5 in Books > Teens > Literature & Fiction > Comics & Graphic Novels > Superheroes
    #11 in Books > Comics & Graphic Novels > Publishers > Marvel
    #34 in Books > Comics & Graphic Novels > Graphic Novels > Superheroes
    volume 3
    #4 in Books > Teens > Literature & Fiction > Comics & Graphic Novels > Superheroes
    #8 in Books > Comics & Graphic Novels > Publishers > Marvel
    #28 in Books > Comics & Graphic Novels > Graphic Novels > Superheroes
    BP WOW-a book EVERYONE HATED
    #203 in Books > Comics & Graphic Novels > Publishers > Marvel
    #464 in Books > Comics & Graphic Novels > Graphic Novels > Superheroes
    BP The Crew
    #569 in Books > Comics & Graphic Novels > Publishers > Marvel
    #1294 in Books > Comics & Graphic Novels > Graphic Novels > Superheroes

3 of his books outsell every Marvel/DC character not named Barry or Bruce or Logan or GOTG. He is doing all this with a writer folks HATE.

What is DC's reply to this? They had a 6 year head start. They have a guy with one of the most powerful devices in the universe.

If this book gets axed they will blame black folks and SJWs for not wanting diversity. You can't say that when you look at Black Panther or Miles or America Chavez or Ms Marvel or Saga.

What folks want is something better. Not this we don't have to do anything because we got rid of the competition in DC but not everywhere else.

Quote Originally Posted by skyvolt2000 View Post
    If this book gets axed they will blame black folks and SJWs for not wanting diversity.
    That's Marvel's thing. I don't see DC doing that, especially after the reaction Marvel got for making that stupid comment. Any publisher putting the blame for their fuck-ups on their customer base, shows how embarrassingly out of touch they are. With ANAD, Marvel tried to show people how supposedly IN touch with modern society they were and yet, this type of comments proved quite the opposite. I don't believe DC would be that stupid to make the same claims.
    Last edited by Johnny; 04-30-2017 at 09:20 AM.

Cyborg #12 Preview is out. I can't get enough of Will Conrad's art
    http://www.dccomics.com/blog/2017/05...medium=twitter

One positive: more human Victor.

Really glad Conrad is the main artist now. Frankly I'm surprised hey haven't put him on a more high profile book yet. Seems like they are aware his drawing style fits Cyborg's world so well. Hopefully we see more of the Cyberverse soon.

For anyone curious about Cyborg's appearances in Justice League Action, the episodes to look out for are "Play Date," "Rage of the Red Lanterns," and "Plastic Man Saves the World."

All three, I believe, are watchable On Demand or on Cartoon Network's website and App.

Quote Originally Posted by Cyborguy View Post
    Cyborg #12 Preview is out. I can't get enough of Will Conrad's art
    http://www.dccomics.com/blog/2017/05...medium=twitter
    Really happy he is the regular artist now. His work is amazing. I also love seeing Vic easily change into his regular human form. I would actually like to see this book get relaunch as the release date of Justice League nears. With a new writer but Conrad staying on art duties.