Page 74 of 241 FirstFirst ... 246470717273747576777884124174 ... LastLast
Results 1,096 to 1,110 of 3610
    BANNED

These are all good ideas guys. Even though this is a rumor for now. I just don't want them to go backwards with Vic. Now if a Cyborg movie TRULY has to have the Teen Titans appear. Then my idea would be to have a group of kids (Raven, Beast Boy, Terra, Starfire, Bunker) go to STAR Labs to seek help from Cyborg. Let's just say that HIVE is trying to capture them or something. Vic makes it his business to protect these kids. Maybe at the end of this movie, Cyborg will inspire these kids to do great things with the gifts they have. Maybe he'll build some type of tower for them in San Francisco or something.

Spectacular Member StaticShock99's Avatar

Ray Fisher seems like a big fan of Cyborg, really loving his enthusiasm.

https://www.instagram.com/p/_9pk_yPTxz/

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by StaticShock99 View Post
    Ray Fisher seems like a big fan of Cyborg, really loving his enthusiasm.

https://www.instagram.com/p/_9pk_yPTxz/

Wow �� that is loads of awesome. Cyborg is a pretty likable character, always have been.

Depending on what we see of the Amazons and the Atlanteans in the DCEU, Garth and Donna could show up if they're established ahead of time or at least they're origins and relation to Diana and Arthur are addressed.

I'm genuinely curious to see how Justice League Vs. The Teen Titans establishes the team, when that continuity has abouyt the same issues that the DCEU would have in introducing the Titans.

Quote Originally Posted by Sirzechs View Post
    And what exactly are you using to judge Cyborg as a solo entity?
    Everything ever. Teen Titans, as an IP has a lot more recognition and acclaim than Cyborg.

Cyborg #3 - 27,550
    Cyborg #4 - 25,926
    Teen Titans #12 - 26,796

Double shipped in october and still did good.
    I'm pretty sure these comic book sales don't mean anything, or not much. If Cyborg was selling like gangbusters in the comics, then maybe that would have some bearing on the executives' decisions.

If I'm just going to be open, making a Cyborg movie over a Titans one... doesn't make a lot of sense to me. Hell, putting in the Justice League doesn't make a lot of sense (at the risk of opening a can of worms). The whole thing is just a rumor, but I can see why TPTB would go that way. Titans are a proven property and are a lot safer than Cyborg. Despite what DC has done to try to establish Cyborg as a Justice League member, he is, BY FAR, more recognized as being a Titan. He's been on TV for years being a Titan, and he's still on there now. DC are the ones confusing their own brands and characters, and I could see the executives saying "Eff that stuff, we need to give this character to people as they know him, and expect to see him, and your comics are not that." It would be like making Cyclops an Avenger in huge movies instead of an X-Man. Cyborg is already incredibly risky, and I could see TPTB not wanting to stray that far from what has actually worked with the character.

Quote Originally Posted by Desh View Post
    Everything ever. Teen Titans, as an IP has a lot more recognition and acclaim than Cyborg.

I'm pretty sure these comic book sales don't mean anything, or not much. If Cyborg was selling like gangbusters in the comics, then maybe that would have some bearing on the executives' decisions.

If I'm just going to be open, making a Cyborg movie over a Titans one... doesn't make a lot of sense to me. Hell, putting in the Justice League doesn't make a lot of sense (at the risk of opening a can of worms). The whole thing is just a rumor, but I can see why TPTB would go that way. Titans are a proven property and are a lot safer than Cyborg. Despite what DC has done to try to establish Cyborg as a Justice League member, he is, BY FAR, more recognized as being a Titan. He's been on TV for years being a Titan, and he's still on there now. DC are the ones confusing their own brands and characters, and I could see the executives saying "Eff that stuff, we need to give this character to people as they know him, and expect to see him, and your comics are not that." It would be like making Cyclops an Avenger in huge movies instead of an X-Man. Cyborg is already incredibly risky, and I could see TPTB not wanting to stray that far from what has actually worked with the character.
    Hate to crush your hopes but none of this is true, literally none of it. Besides TT GO which is just a parody of the 2004 series, every appearance of Cyborg since Justice League Doom has portrayed him as Leaguer so why would they go back on that now ? Your argument is incredibly flawed if they don't want to stray why is the character a member of the Justice League as oppose Teen Titans in the animated films. Its laughable to even suggest that TTGO as an reason for a Titans movie when the target audience are so different.
    Favorite Characters : Cyborg, Hal Jordan, Simon Baz, Tula, Mera ,Bleez, Shazam, Wonder Woman, Agent 37 , Batman, Kon El, Atomica.

I love Legacy but you have to change things up to keep them from going stale - Jason Fabok

Twitter : @Flashpoint52

Quote Originally Posted by Sirzechs View Post
    Hate to crush your hopes but none of this is true, literally none of it. Besides TT GO which is just a parody of the 2004 series, every appearance of Cyborg since Justice League Doom has portrayed him as Leaguer so why would they go back on that now ? Your argument is incredibly flawed if they don't want to stray why is the character a member of the Justice League as oppose Teen Titans in the animated films. Its laughable to even suggest that TTGO as an reason for a Titans movie when the target audience are so different.
    Hardly. Teen Titans Go, and the original Teen Titans cartoon has far more penetration and impact than the direct to DVD's and whatever else you're touting that features Cyborg as a member of the Justice League. I mean, c'mon, this is common sense. People know Cyborg as a Teen Titan, therefore it makes sense to put him in the Teen Titans. And if you want to talk about target audiences, then the movies should be going for people who grew up with Cyborg on the Teen Titans cartoon... where Cyborg was featured as a Titan, around characters like Raven, Starfire, and Beast Boy. That is how Cyborg has largely been packaged to the masses and how he continues to be packaged to them. That is how people know him. To suggest anything else is to simply just be wrong.

My argument is not flawed at all. It's just something you don't want to hear.

Hardly. Teen Titans Go, and the original Teen Titans cartoon has far more penetration and impact than the direct to DVD's and whatever else you're touting that features Cyborg as a member of the Justice League. I mean, c'mon, this is common sense. People know Cyborg as a Teen Titan, therefore it makes sense to put him in the Teen Titans. And if you want to talk about target audiences, then the movies should be going for people who grew up with Cyborg on the Teen Titans cartoon... where Cyborg was featured as a Titan, around characters like Raven, Starfire, and Beast Boy. That is how Cyborg has largely been packaged to the masses and how he continues to be packaged to them. That is how people know him. To suggest anything else is to simply just be wrong.

My argument is not flawed at all. It's just something you don't want to hear.
    Oh really now is that why he's being introduced in a Film titled the BVS: Dawn of Justice which one of its purpose is to assemble the Justice League? whether you want to accept it or not is up to you, the impact of any cartoon is irrelevant towards the film especially Teen Titans go.

Cling to a rumor as much as you like but no amount of wishing will make it true, Cyborg is set to appear in Justice League films not Teen Titans that's what's official and official announcements triumphs baseless rumors everytime.
    Favorite Characters : Cyborg, Hal Jordan, Simon Baz, Tula, Mera ,Bleez, Shazam, Wonder Woman, Agent 37 , Batman, Kon El, Atomica.

I love Legacy but you have to change things up to keep them from going stale - Jason Fabok

DC/Collected Editions Mod The Darknight Detective's Avatar

Guys, this is a Cyborg appreciation thread. Let's keep it that way. Please don't ignore this post.
    A bat! That's it! It's an omen.. I'll shall become a bat!

Pre-CBR Reboot Join Date: 10-17-2010

Pre-CBR Reboot Posts: 4,362

THE CBR COMMUNITY STANDARDS & RULES ~ So... what's your excuse now?

Quote Originally Posted by Robotman View Post
    Well, Wonder Woman in the DC cinematic U is an immortal. She looked the same during WWI. So they could easily have Wonder Girl. If they wanted they could just say she's a young Amazon. Superboy is a clone of Superman who can be rapidly aged so that he's a teenager. Nightwing is rumored to exist and will play a sizable role in the upcoming Batman films which may be about Jason Todd's return.
    So there can easily be younger DC heroes running around that would eventually form the Titans. I would love to see Beast Boy or Raven show up in the Cyborg solo flick, just as long as Vic is still the star and the move is still called CYBORG.
    If Dick/Nightwing appears he will already be an adult in this movie universe. He won't be a teen. He will most likely be as old or older than the people they have playing Cyborg and Flash (who seems really young) in the Justice League. So if they have Dick be one of the main characters in a Titans movie I can't see them sticking him with a bunch of teens to interact with. It is going to be with characters who are the same age pretty much, but he is basically the same age as many of the JL characters.

So the idea of a team of younger heroes doesn't work exactly since the JL sort of covers that. Aside from Batman, and WW depending on how they use her, most of the heroes are going to be right at the start or very early in their costumed hero career. So the Titans movie would have to be something else, which is why I suggested Guardians of the Galaxy. Less about superheros and more about a bunch of weird characters from all across the universe going on an adventure.

Quote Originally Posted by The Darknight Detective View Post
    Guys, this is a Cyborg appreciation thread. Let's keep it that way. Please don't ignore this post.
    There's nothing that deters from or challenges Cyborg appreciation here, though. There's only discussion about current events involving the character.

DC/Collected Editions Mod The Darknight Detective's Avatar

There's nothing that deters from or challenges Cyborg appreciation here, though. There's only discussion about current events involving the character.
    The thread is for people who actually like the character. I want to keep it that way, that's all.
    A bat! That's it! It's an omen.. I'll shall become a bat!

Pre-CBR Reboot Join Date: 10-17-2010

Pre-CBR Reboot Posts: 4,362

THE CBR COMMUNITY STANDARDS & RULES ~ So... what's your excuse now?

Cyborg's been packaged with the Justice League in multimedia ranging from video games apps, posters, commercials, theme park rides, toys etc. for over 5 years now.

And he's had a presence with the Teen Titans cartoons and other Justice League/Super Friends related cartoons for years.

But lets be real for a second. Many many people in the general audience don't live and breath that stuff. Aside from the cartoons Teen Titans is not that big. It was bigger in the 80s and 90s and fans remember that, but globally as a brand its not close to X-men, Justice League or Avengers. At one point it may have been/could have been but that ship has sailed.

And obviously a few big screen movies with Cyborg on the Justice League that will be seen by Billions of people will change all that as well. So people are making a big deal over some very minuet things from a general audience perspective. We live and breath this stuff so we know, but for example my boss still doesn't really know the difference between DC or Marvel. He thought Super Girl was marvel till a few weeks ago. All a matter of perspective and the Justice League movie will change all that.
    The J-man

Quote Originally Posted by Jabare View Post
    Cyborg's been packaged with the Justice League in multimedia ranging from video games apps, posters, commercials, theme park rides, toys etc. for over 5 years now.

And he's had a presence with the Teen Titans cartoons and other Justice League/Super Friends related cartoons for years.

But lets be real for a second. Many many people in the general audience don't live and breath that stuff. Aside from the cartoons Teen Titans is not that big. It was bigger in the 80s and 90s and fans remember that, but globally as a brand its not close to X-men, Justice League or Avengers. At one point it may have been/could have been but that ship has sailed.

And obviously a few big screen movies with Cyborg on the Justice League that will be seen by Billions of people will change all that as well. So people are making a big deal over some very minuet things from a general audience perspective. We live and breath this stuff so we know, but for example my boss still doesn't really know the difference between DC or Marvel. He thought Super Girl was marvel till a few weeks ago. All a matter of perspective and the Justice League movie will change all that.
    Pretty mucch this.

Spectacular Member StaticShock99's Avatar

Cyborg's solo movie is probably my most anticipated. With Wonder Woman being 2nd and possible GLC with John Stewart being 3rd.

What about you guys, what would you say is your top 3?