Super Moderator

Default Submit Your X-Position Questions for Sam Humphries

Sam Humphries is the next guest for X-Position, and CBR wants your questions for the "Black Vortex" scribe.

Full article here.

Mr. Sam Humphries I am really liking your run of 'The Legendary-Starlord' and I have 2 questions for you:

1.) How important Nova's role will be in Black Vortex? because Sam Alexander has really grown on me as a character and I wanna know if the new Nova will play a big role in an event or not.

2.) Will this story arc have any significant impacts for the characters involved or will this be a "Okay we are done here" and everyone goes along their way and the event itself will be barely mentioned because from what I've read of the solicitations there are changes coming but will they be permanent?
    Last edited by Alucard2099; 01-28-2015 at 01:05 PM.

Senor Humphries! I'm really digging that Black Vortex: Alpha cover. That figure in the center has me particularly intrigued and reminds me of the monoliths/stargates from 2001: A Space Odyssey. Jack Kirby's great series that was a take off on the sci-fi classic really brought elements like the monoliths into the Marvel U through characters like Machine Man, but we haven't seen them in quite a few years (I think Paradise X may have been their last appearance). Could we be seeing a revival of some of the King's latter day contributions to Marvel in the Black Vortex story arc?

Sam a lot of people want to know what are the chances of kitty actually staying in space with star lord and a lot think it won't happen since she comes out in the xmen comics? How does that affect the other? Do you guys have to discuss your ideas of using other charcters in marvel or do you have free will? Also sam what do you think of the fans making a hashtag like #starcatnation or #starkat and trying to keep star lord and kitty together throw the black vortex? And finally sam how much will kitty's and peter relationship play in black vortex?

Thanks Sam for including Lockheed into Legendary Star Lord! May you please confirm his involvement in Black Vortex?
    http://www.shadowandflamewithmagik.com/

My Blog following the adventures of Kitty Pryde, Lockheed and Magik

agent venom is one of my favorite charcters in the marvel universe and when I found out marvel was going to bring him into space and have him join the guardians of the galaxy is was extremely happy. Do you think peter could relate to flash and talk to him more because he's a human and flash has been throw so much in his life? is there a chance we could see a issue of legendary starlord with agent venom and peter doing something together?

Hello Mr. Humphries. I'm enjoying your work on Legendary Star-Lord, great book. I also read your Avengers AI and that one was a great book too. I have two questions:

1) What kind of book is Legendary Star-Lord going to be during Secret Wars? Last Days, Warzones or Battleworld.

2) Seems like you get along pretty well with Mr. Bendis and editor Mike Marts. Would you be interested on doing an X-Book in the future? and if yes, Would you like it to be a solo series like Star-Lord or a team book like Avengers AI?

Hi Sam - Looking forward to your big X-Event

1) Can you give us any details on Storm's role in the story?

2) It was mentioned in a previous CBR interview by Mike Marts that there will be some friction between Storm and Gamora. What is the relationship dynamic that you see between these two?
    Be the change you wish to see in the world.

Sam big fan is there any other romances in black vortex besides kitty and peter?

BANNED

Are there any characters you wished you included in the story but couldn't?

How do you like writing kitty and peter romance and do you hold a special spot for that couple in your heart? You really brought life to that romance

BANNED

Mr Humphries,

1. Aside from Nova, who else is going to show up in Black Vortex?

2. Will we see a h2h combat between Storm and Gamora?

BANNED

Here's my question : Given how close The Black Vortex event is to the Secret Wars event, will the Star Lord series tie into the Secret Wars ?

Quote Originally Posted by RLAAMJR. View Post
    Mr Humphries,

1. Aside from Nova, who else is going to show up in Black Vortex?

2. Will we see a h2h combat between Storm and Gamora?
    Uh you might want to rethink this questions, since this would not go well for Ororo. As skilled as Storm she is not on Gamora's level (i.e. - uses nerve strikes for instant incapacitation), and not to mentioned Gamora is between a 30-50 tonner strength wise. Storm has no business going H2H with Gamora.
    Be the change you wish to see in the world.