Page 5 of 36 FirstFirst 12345678915 ... LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by AgentFelix View Post
    Forgive my ignorance. When was it hinted HYDRA had a spy in the X-Men?
    All new Captain America, probably won't even be addressed in the X-books.

Astonishing Member useridgoeshere's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by gambitxremy View Post
    Holy **** Eva o6

Xavier " to me my x-men"
    Actually, Xavier will leave the ANXM in the present and take Tempus, Goldballs, Triage, Hijack and Morph back with him as the new O5. All history will be re-written and this will be the official, canon O5 coming out of Secret Wars.

Extraordinary Member

Quote Originally Posted by Kisinith View Post
    I loved the issue, the whole arc too to be honest. I get people who have complaints about Bendis's pacing but at this point it really is a moot issue, either you can live with it or don't buy his books because it isn't going to change. The arc has had fantastic character interactions and has been clearly moving forward. It also hasn't truly favored any one character over the others because pretty clearly everybody is wrong and an ass (aside from Magik, but I can't really complain about that).
    She really is turning into JackBauer in the sense that these arcs would be half as long or not exist at all if people would just listen to her.

Quote Originally Posted by sunofdarkchild View Post
    She really is turning into JackBauer in the sense that these arcs would be half as long or not exist at all if people would just listen to her.
    Also in how she plays fast and loose with ethics in ways that would make Machiavelli proud.
    X-Poster of the Month: April 2013

Quote Originally Posted by useridgoeshere View Post
    Actually, Xavier will leave the ANXM in the present and take Tempus, Goldballs, Triage, Hijack and Morph back with him as the new O5. All history will be re-written and this will be the official, canon O5 coming out of Secret Wars.
    That be the greatest thing ever lol

But this totally makes Eva a O6 now!!!!
    There's no arguing it now

Fantastic Member

Quote Originally Posted by pixie_solanas View Post
    What an issue.

Action, suspense, human drama, EMOTION.

It had it all.

And, it completely codified the long-suspected, skirted-around idea that Storm is a complete self-serving jackass.
    I have removed this comment to comply with the wishes of the Moderators.
    Last edited by Majin_O.A.W.; 01-28-2015 at 02:26 PM.

I'm not worried know that in the end Eva and Xavier will change the timeline and all or nearly all will return to life without problems just do not know what will happen with MM.

In fact it is somewhat disappointing that Bendis use their deaths to increase the expectation in a story. Personally I do not like this habit of the authors from resorting to time travel is cheating should only be used in extreme cases.

* I imagine the face of Maria Hill when know that MM is still alive .

It is best Storm and company take care they can be the next to be bombed.
    Last edited by Knives; 01-28-2015 at 03:00 PM.

Astonishing Member useridgoeshere's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Knives View Post
    I'm not worried know that in the end Eva and Xavier will change the timeline and all or nearly all will return to life without problems just do not know what will happen with MM.

In fact it is somewhat disappointing that Bendis use their deaths to increase the expectation in a story. Personally I do not like this habit of the authors from resorting to time travel is cheating should only be used in extreme cases.
    I agree with you on time travel cheating, but I don't see this as a cheat, since Eva's efforts were made clear as part of the story prior to the deaths. It doesn't feel like Bendis is trying to fool anyone. The deaths allow for interesting character moments as well as shine a light on everyone's choices to this point.

wouldn't it be interesting if tempus accidentally got OG professor killed in the current timeline on accident?

Quote Originally Posted by useridgoeshere View Post
    I agree with you on time travel cheating, but I don't see this as a cheat, since Eva's efforts were made clear as part of the story prior to the deaths. It doesn't feel like Bendis is trying to fool anyone. The deaths allow for interesting character moments as well as shine a light on everyone's choices to this point.

The problem is that too much abuse of time travel.

At least serves to show the reactions of the characters in relation to the deaths of Scott and Emma.

i'm ready to move on. this arc feels like it's been going on forever. we all know what is going to happen, so can bendis please just speed it up so we can all move on

Teenage Exorcist just another user's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by jpmst17 View Post
    i'm ready to move on. this arc feels like it's been going on forever. we all know what is going to happen, so can bendis please just speed it up so we can all move on
    What is going to happen? I don't know.

Quote Originally Posted by AcesX1X View Post
    wouldn't it be interesting if tempus accidentally got OG professor killed in the current timeline on accident?
    It'd be more hilarious than any mistake Scott or anyone else had ever made. Ever.

The Best There Is berserkerclaw's Avatar

Issue was decent. I want to know what finally convinced Xavier to time travel. About Emma I wonder if she's truly dead. I mean she was shattered into diamond thay happened once before. I, guess she is dead it's not like Rockslide who reformed himself. After all jean did it last time so matthew needs to get cracking. Based on the black and white preview paged someone returns Cyclops to life pretty quick.

UNCXM3104inks-2edf2.jpg
    X-Men Forever

Quote Originally Posted by berserkerclaw View Post
    Issue was decent. I want to know what finally convinced Xavier to time travel. About Emma I wonder if she's truly dead. I mean she was shattered into diamond thay happened once before. I, guess she is dead it's not like Rockslide who reformed himself. After all jean did it last time so matthew needs to get cracking. Based on the black and white preview paged someone returns Cyclops to life pretty quick.

UNCXM3104inks-2edf2.jpg
    With Emma's breakdown, the true healing can begin.