Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast
    Amazing Member

Ultimate peter>616 peter>ultimate miles

Astonishing Member

Quote Originally Posted by DragonPiece View Post
    Yeah, this really feels like Cataclysm 2. Could they have not gotten someone else to write and draw this and just have Bendis do a Miles Morales tie in book or something?
    They should have gotten Loeb to write it. *runs*

Niffleheim

Quote Originally Posted by Mike View Post
    Love Bagley's art but can't stand Bendis' writing. So I'll pass.
    I cant stand Bendis' writing on X-Books but I love him on Ultimate Spider-Man
    "Dedra Meero is not just a woman in a men’s world, but a fascist in a world of fascists.” - Denise Gough

Chip Kidd called, he wants his design back!

i keed i keed

Because secret wars and time runs out are connected?

Amazing Member

I'm worried about what's going to happen to Miles post-Secret Wars. So much of what makes his character is the context of him living in a post-Parker world. Ultimate New York is as much a character in USM as any person. I feel like that might get lost with Miles running around in the unified Marvel Universe.

Man after reading James Robinson's run on Earth-2 I would like him to write an alternate reality/different Earth Marvel book, I would love to see his take on the Marvel characters.

Quote Originally Posted by DarkeSword View Post
    I'm worried about what's going to happen to Miles post-Secret Wars. So much of what makes his character is the context of him living in a post-Parker world. Ultimate New York is as much a character in USM as any person. I feel like that might get lost with Miles running around in the unified Marvel Universe.
    They'll probably bring him and his father into it as well. My prediction is the only Ultimate characters we're gonna see in any form on the MU are gonna be Miles and his family (plus Ganke I suppose) and then Nick Fury.

I was gonna say Monica Chang but I forgot they already have a 616 version of her.

Amazing Member

Quote Originally Posted by DarkeSword View Post
    you do know ultimate peter is alive right?

After secret wars, I'd like to see the unltimae U return in some form or another.

Put miles back there.
    Ultimate peter can become the new captain America
    And to spice it up throw in what the fans want and give us x men 92 mixed with ultimate x men
    And any missing characters can be picked out of secret wars

Bagley has been the most consistent and under-appreciated (in my opinion) artist Marvel's ever had. The man's a workhorse. Great storyteller, clean artist, and turns in consistent quality. (Ultimate Spider-Man 13, where Peter and Mary Jane had the big "Spidey" reveal is still one of my favorite books ever.)

As for the Ultimate universe ending... well, yeah, it's worn out its welcome (aside from Miles Morales), and I won't miss it - I will miss Miles being the center of the universe, though, and that's my major concern going forth.

Secretly in the Shadows Starleafgirl's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Songbird/Diamondback View Post
    Bombshell, Bombshell, Bombshell, BOMBSHELL!

Huh. The first time I saw this art, I thought it was Ultimate Kitty Pryde's new costume, due to her liking the colors white and pink for costumes. Oh well.

Prεtty Pεnny
    I have no speech. No name. I live in the action of death. The blood-cry, the penetrating wound. I am destruction.... http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v7.../penance-1.jpg
    <----------------------------------->

Keep the snark to a minimum. ~ The CBR Community Behavior Rules

"What? I can't promise that!" ~ Starleafgirl

Original Join Date: 10-31-2007

Extraordinary Member DragonPiece's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Jameszahra View Post
    After secret wars, I'd like to see the unltimae U return in some form or another.

Put miles back there.
    Ultimate peter can become the new captain America
    And to spice it up throw in what the fans want and give us x men 92 mixed with ultimate x men
    And any missing characters can be picked out of secret wars
    Honestly no. Just for the fact that this is the third time in a row the Ultimate Universe will have just escaped danger. I'm cool with another Marvel Earth, but not interested in the Ultimate U as we know it continuing.

Why the hate for the Ultimate universe? If you don't like it, don't read it, for #¢∞@& sake!

Yes, but will it have edge?