Default Your hopes for the next batch of Star Wars comics

We have the flagship title, and the Vader and Leia titles coming out this year. What titles do you want to see Marvel publish? You want something from a particular timeline? Focused on a character?

I'm partial to stories that take place between the trilogies, similar to the old Dark Times comics from Dark Horse.

Gimmie a Bounty Hunter comic with Bossk.

oooooh, good call, a bounty hunter book! Maybe the younger days of Jango Fett?

I was thinking some tales of Obi Wan and Qui Gonn would be cool too. An ongoing title with rotating arcs focusing on stories of Jedi and their Padawan maybe?

Teenage Exorcist just another user's Avatar

Dengar ongoing, Kev Walker on art.

Extraordinary Member Derek Metaltron's Avatar

I would love a Qui Gon and Obi Wan series too. I figure once the movie is close enough that there is a fair chance we'll get a series to show the events of the 30 years between Episode 6 and 7.

Or maybe a title focused on the Hutts, or how Jabba came to be the bad a$$ gangster that he was.

I can't wait for the Kanan comic. Kanan has been a great character thus far, and I expect Greg Weisman to give the character even more depth.

BANNED

R2D2 and C3P0 adventures ongoing book.

1- An adaptation of Episode VII (released AFTER Episode VII is released), which continues as an ongoing (think the original Marvel Star Wars, without the giant bunny or pirate wearing short-shorts in space)

2- Bounty hunter comics, either as miniseries or an anthology series.

3- Tie-ins to The Clone Wars

4- Tie-ins to The Old Republic (label these as "Legends" if necessary, but I loved the SWTOR EU material and would love to see more).

Extraordinary Member Derek Metaltron's Avatar

I had an idea for a mini for Obi-Wan in the vein of that Captain America: Hail Hydra mini where each issue deals with a different point in Obi Wan's life but tell an ongoing story. Say as a youngling in the Jedi Temple, with Qui Gon, training a young Anakin, during the Clone Wars and either one or two issues as Ben Kenobi.