BANNED

Default thomas shepherd questions ?

ok i like to know more about thomas shepherd (speed) I was thinking of adding him to my list.
    1) I heard he is a reincarnation of tommy maximoff ?
    2) if that's true how was he born if vison is a robot ?
    3) when he was reborn is he still biologilly related to wanda and vision ?

bonus question: I already asked this but had forge's real name been reveled yet ?

Extraordinary Member

1. Yes, he is.

2. The Scarlet Witch used magic to become pregnant, and Vision is the father because he was holding her when she did the spell. Or something. It's magic, we don't have to explain it.

3. No, he and Billy are not only not biologically related to Wanda and Vision, they're not even biologically related to each other - they were born to different parents.

The comics are unclear on exactly why and how they were reincarnated, or how they can be teenagers if their souls were reincarnated when they were babies. But, you know, "Marvel Time" and "it's magic" can explain a lot of that.

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by gurkle View Post
    1. Yes, he is.

2. The Scarlet Witch used magic to become pregnant, and Vision is the father because he was holding her when she did the spell. Or something. It's magic, we don't have to explain it.

3. No, he and Billy are not only not biologically related to Wanda and Vision, they're not even biologically related to each other - they were born to different parents.

The comics are unclear on exactly why and how they were reincarnated, or how they can be teenagers if their souls were reincarnated when they were babies. But, you know, "Marvel Time" and "it's magic" can explain a lot of that.
    well that answers that. one more... would it be weird if I did add tom shepherd to my list even though I have vision ? I mean even if tom is a reincarnated of the original tom he was made buy wanda's magic and not the old faction way. oh there was something else I forgot to ask. is the second vision (Jonas) the same as the first with a new body or are they different visions ? no pun intended LOL

Teenage Exorcist just another user's Avatar

I think you'll be fine. He really hasn't got any meaningful connection to Vision.

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by just another user View Post
    I think you'll be fine. He really hasn't got any meaningful connection to Vision.
    well I did not know if it would be weird or not. sense I have cap America, wonder man and vision on my list and they all had at one time been with wanda. so if I did add speed I might be award. that's why I did not add quicksilver and I really thank quicksilver is awesome. plus I still like to add cannonball but like I said before I would have to bump of angel and forget about adding chamber. oh well ty anyway.

Quote Originally Posted by kid_omega_prime View Post
    well I did not know if it would be weird or not. sense I have cap America, wonder man and vision on my list and they all had at one time been with wanda. so if I did add speed I might be award. that's why I did not add quicksilver and I really thank quicksilver is awesome. plus I still like to add cannonball but like I said before I would have to bump of angel and forget about adding chamber. oh well ty anyway.
    What list? You can like as many characters as you like.

Teenage Exorcist just another user's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by vitruvian View Post
    It's difficult though if some of the characters have connections because he would retain their memories

Quote Originally Posted by just another user View Post
    It's difficult though if some of the characters have connections because he would retain their memories
    Huh? Are you folks on the right board?

Quote Originally Posted by vitruvian View Post
    It's his little "fantasy" list.

It doesn't seem like's actually read many / any actual comic books . . . just wiki sites that confuse him, so he asks us for clarification.

And he doesn't want to be gay or be someone who's slept with somebody else's sister if she's on his list, so don't go there.