Default Status of the DC Archive line?

Anyone know anything official about the Archives? Is the line dead? Just resting? The last one was Superman Man of Tomorrow volume 3 from the middle of last year.

I'm catching up on ones that I missed, but I'm always looking forward to more in future. I hope DC continues to publish these.

Quote Originally Posted by andersonh1 View Post
    Anyone know anything official about the Archives? Is the line dead? Just resting? The last one was Superman Man of Tomorrow volume 3 from the middle of last year.

I'm catching up on ones that I missed, but I'm always looking forward to more in future. I hope DC continues to publish these.
    No idea, but wanted to add that I do, too, as these are really nice books. And definitely higher quality than a good chunk of their omnis. And if the Absolutes are meant to replace anything, then, yeah: They need to publish more collections than what they currently have.
    "All it takes for sexism to prosper is for good men to see nothing."

Not a Newbie Member JBatmanFan05's Avatar

I hope DC continues with the Chronicles volumes, particularly Batman Chronicles.

I really really enjoy Batman and Detective and WF mixed together, to really show what was being read a particular month for Batman.

I hope it stays alive, just picked up Legion vol. 8 and Metal Men vol.1.
    great quality books.