tomthounaojam

Default Need Help, requesting cover page identification.

Dear Member,
    This is my first post and new here and I need little help from all of you. I color b/w images into color and and wanted to color this image however since my knowledge of comic book are not very strong and thought i come here and seek for help. Could any help me in identifying the front page of the comic on the ground. Any help would be much appreciative.
    I have uploaded the image through an image host site, hope it doesn't break the forum rule.

small press afficionado matt levin's Avatar

sorry, but the image is just too indistinct-- any way to enlarge just that area for better viewing? hope somebody'll be able to help!
    Age/Bronze, Age/Reptiles, Alex&Ada, Anne Bonnie, Astro City, Bone, Briggs Land, Cerebus, Criminal, Courtney Crumrin, Eleanor & the Egret, Fables, Fatale, Fell, Grass Kings, Green Valley, Goon, Gotham Midnight, Groo, Hellboy, Hillbilly, Incognegro, Jack Staff, JL8, Jonah Hex, Kane, Lazarus, Little Nemo, Lone Wolf, Next Wave, Popeye, Powers, Princess Ugg, Resident Alien, SiP, Squirrel Girl, Stray Bullets, 10G, Thief of Thieves, Tuki, Uncle Scrooge, Usagi, Velvet

It looks like Australian comics. I tried looking at some of the series on comics.org. While I didn't find any matches, some of them appeared to be solely Australian, e.g. Tim Valor in the lower right corner.