Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Spectacular Member

Quote Originally Posted by resipsaloquitur View Post
    I'd like to see DC reprint some of the source material...which is not exactly those worlds, but at least tells us where the ideas came from. New Frontier and Kingdom Come are readily in circulation. I think Red Son is too; not sure about Batman: Vampire. The only place you can get GL Batman is on eBay...

I've said this elsewhere, but I think DC's next step has to be to do "Multiversity September" where the annual pause gives us a bunch of alternate-Earth one-shots. Preferably as many as possible. Depending on how many titles DC is doing, it may not be possible to do all 52 Earths, and besides, Earth-33 would be really hard to do as a comic. Still, wouldn't it be fun to see, say, Scott Snyder write a Green Lantern Batman for one month? Or have Greg Pak turn Action Comics into Red Son? Or to see a Bizarro version of Harley Quinn? I'd probably buy a LOT MORE of the one-shots in September if they did that.
    A Multiversity September where each character has a story of themselves from another universe? Great idea, but the whining potential is off the chart. I actually would not be surprised if this actually is 2015's September gimmick.

Brought to you by CarlsJr SickAlice's Avatar

Thrillkiller as long they can get Brereton on art. I can always go for more Brereton.
    I make love, you make me sick.

A universe with a updated version with only golden age characters.

I'm also more inclined to read about a book than visits the different earths, in different story arcs.
    I would like to revisit earth-6. And why not give Kamandi a new chance. His last series was long enough.

Also, it's me or the Forerunners concepts sounds a lot like an answer to the inhumans?
    "Never assign to malice what is adequately explained by stupidity or ignorance."

"Great stories will always return to their original forms"

"Nobody is more dangerous than he who imagines himself pure in heart; for his purity, by definition, is unassailable." James Baldwin

Spectacular Member

What I think would be really cool is if they did some one shots and mini-series with classic writer and artist teams to do maybe a mini-series sequel to their previous work on the character. I think creating some comics like that could be used to help sell back list comics.

Who would not love to see Len Wein and Bernie Wrightson do a Swamp Thing one shot set in the old 70s series?

I think it would be cool for John Ostrander and Luke McDonnell to get to do a sequel follow up to the Suicide Squad or with Deadshot. It would be a good thing to have out when their movie is put out and could be put out the same time they reprint the original series.

Spectacular Member

Quote Originally Posted by Thor-Ul View Post
    I'm also more inclined to read about a book than visits the different earths, in different story arcs.
    I would like to revisit earth-6. And why not give Kamandi a new chance. His last series was long enough.

Also, it's me or the Forerunners concepts sounds a lot like an answer to the inhumans?
    There's a planet pre-flashpoint that has all genetic life on it descended from the last Forerunner who has DNA from loads of Superman level species. Why THAT was never touched upon again is beyond me.

Loved the Forerunners and the many races of the Sol system as that Earth has living Green Martians around.

Anyway, I would be interested in the Earth with Superdemon and his League of Shadows.

Incredible Member

I'd love to see more of the BATMAN AND SUPERMAN: GENERATIONS earth (is it Earth 38) personally, that, Earth-16 and Earth-10 are the ones that really interest me!

Cheers.

James.

Quote Originally Posted by scary harpy View Post
    Should we wait and see which universes actually survive?
    If it is worthy of a good story, any of them can survive, regardless of how this all turns out. This thread's about what we want, not about putting artificial limits on possibilities.

THUNDERWORLD!!

..and some others, but mostly Thunderworld.

Thunderworld, easily.

I think I'd also like to see what they'd do with the Bizarro and Captain Carrot worlds.

I'd also like to see Thunderworld Captain Marvel have a little chat with Major Max from Marvel/Major Earth 8, so if that means a short story or series in that world, so be it.

While at ti, Captain Nazi in Earth 10 should be a thing.