All-New Member

Default Rigel Raine- The Kickstarter Has Begun!

Hi everybody! My name is Brad Morgan, and I am the author and co-creator of Rigel Raine Vol. 1, a graphic novel being brought to you by 3 Moons Studios and Broken Icon Comics. I just wanted to take a moment to invite all lovers of indie comics to check out the Rigel Raine Kickstarter. Most of our process is already in hand; we have a publisher, printing and distribution have been mostly covered, but what we are looking for now is funding for online advertising, as well as to cover some costs for our artist, Nicholas Wentland and myself. This is an excellent opportunity to get some exclusive swag, as well as a Kickstarter exclusive version of our book. Feel free to check out our Kickstarter at http://www.kickstarter.com/projects/...el-raine-vol-1. Not only can you get some cool stuff, but our top pledge level will actually get you IN THE NOVEL.

Here's a little taste of what's to come:
    newcover.jpg

Thanks for your time, interest, and yes, hopefully your money!

-B

All-New Member

So, just an update here... First, if you want to know more about Rigel Raine, check out our Facebook page at www.facebook.com/rigelraine, and/or follow us on Twitter @rigelraine. For the last couple months we have been revealing character portraits and bios on Facebook as well as tech art on Twitter, and next week we will be revealing the next to last character bio in anticipation of our second week on Kickstarter. We appreciate you checking us out! We'd also like to thank our indie publisher, Broken Icon Comics. To give you a little taste... here's some tech art, Captain Raine's singularity gauntlet and her ship, the Blood Bucket!

RR_Glove_TechSheet_Lo.jpg

RR_BloodBucket_Twitter.jpg

Thanks for reading!

-B