Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Quote Originally Posted by poroto678 View Post
    I think it's a good run, but i would have liked Johns finishing his run completely. I can't wait for Rise of the Seven Seas, and i'd have loved to see him develop the Aquaman mythos deeply.

I was thinking about it, and we still dont know who Tula's mom is, for example. She's younger than Orm, but their dad was married to Atlanna before Orm was born. Also there are 4 more "seas" to show up yet (we have Atlantis, The trench and Xebel). I wonder if the Maelstrom world is one of those.
    I too would have liked for Johns to have been able to finish his run. I also agree about Tula. I want to know who her mother is and the circumstances of her conception considering she is younger than Orm and their father married Atlanna before either Orm or Tula were born.

Also, I wonder what will become of Grodd now that he is trapped in the Giant-Born labyrinth. I would like to see him and Aquaman remain enemies. I think they serve as good foils for one another.
    We are the Dora Milaje. We are the daughters of the 18 tribes of Wakanda. We are the teeth of the Panther God. Out of 10,000 years of sweat and bloodshed and battle are we born. We are the women of this ancient land. Deadliest of the species. And our time has come!

Extraordinary Member Zero Hunter's Avatar

If Grodd is now trapped where Hercules is he might be able to use his mental powers to fix Hercs insanity and then trick him into helping him escape.

Astonishing Member

Quote Originally Posted by nj06 View Post
    I too would have liked for Johns to have been able to finish his run. I also agree about Tula. I want to know who her mother is and the circumstances of her conception considering she is younger than Orm and their father married Atlanna before either Orm or Tula were born.
    Probably the result of an extramarital relation. It seems his marriage to Atlanna was both unhappy and purely political before she killed him.

Fantastic Member

Quote Originally Posted by Zero Hunter View Post
    If Grodd is now trapped where Hercules is he might be able to use his mental powers to fix Hercs insanity and then trick him into helping him escape.
    I like the use of him, it could lead to a wonder woman/aquaman/flash crossover. A crossover i would buy as long as its no longer than two months