Astonishing Member Charlie_1981's Avatar

Default Is Savage Hulk cancelled?

Iīm just wondering if this book is gone, last issue was on November and I found a bit weird that we only saw 6 issues (Alan Davis: 4 issues and Gabriel Hardman: 2 issues).

I was also thinking if this book was only a limited series or it was originally an ongoing book.

Fantastic Member AnimalSquabbles's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Charlie_1981 View Post
    Iīm just wondering if this book is gone, last issue was on November and I found a bit weird that we only saw 6 issues (Alan Davis: 4 issues and Gabriel Hardman: 2 issues).

I was also thinking if this book was only a limited series or it was originally an ongoing book.
    Jim Starlin was going to take over for a 3-4 issue run starting with #7, they ended up changing the name of the run to "Thanos vs Hulk". I expect Savage Hulk to be back after Thanos vs Hulk is done.

Astonishing Member Charlie_1981's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by AnimalSquabbles View Post
    Jim Starlin was going to take over for a 3-4 issue run starting with #7, they ended up changing the name of the run to "Thanos vs Hulk". I expect Savage Hulk to be back after Thanos vs Hulk is done.
    Thanks for the answer

Yeah, I heard about that, what a pity Starlinīs story was a totally separated thing for the book but on posterior solicitations I havenīt seen anything regarding Savage Hulk, because of that I thought that maybe this book was cancelled after the 2nd story but if there is a chance to see more after the Thanos vs Hulk mini, it would be nice to see but with the New Secret Warsīs event maybe itīs hard to see anything in the future.