Page 11 of 11 FirstFirst ... 7891011
    BANNED

sorry to bring this up again guys...but im just trying to get my head around this all

i agree that reed and doom are the top 2 smartest humans, no doubt, thats probably a universal agreement amongst marvel fans..with hardly any dispute

but having tony as number 3 over t'challa...i always thought t'challa was number 3 since

1. T'challa seems to be more of a "polymath" than Tony, but maybe Tony is still smarter than him though in raw intellect

2. T'challa has done dimension/advanced science like Reed and Doom, "shadow physics" and the like...and im sure Tony has done similar things if not better?

3. it seems like T'challa has outsmarted Tony more so than vice versa in terms of their confrontations with each other?

4. but one of the things is that T'challa is always with Reed as his main science partner..more so than Tony

im not trying to say T'challa deseves the number 3 spot or anything..im just trying to wrap my head around it thats all
    Last edited by Random4; 02-13-2015 at 12:44 PM.

Legendary God of Pirates Nik Hasta's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Random4 View Post
    im not trying to say T'challa deseves the number 3 spot or anything..im just trying to wrap my head around it thats all
    You are definitely trying to say that.

Your whole post is trying to say the T'Challa should be number three.

Call us when T'Challa builds a time machine while stuck in the past with Mediaeval resources and the gadgets he carries on his person.

Call us when T'Challa builds a Dyson Sphere.

Call us when T'Challa replicates any of the higher end feats that Tony has done.

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by Nik Hasta View Post
    You are definitely trying to say that.

Your whole post is trying to say the T'Challa should be number three.

Call us when T'Challa builds a time machine while stuck in the past with Mediaeval resources and the gadgets he carries on his person.

Call us when T'Challa builds a Dyson Sphere.

Call us when T'Challa replicates any of the higher end feats that Tony has done.
    but hasn't T'challa discovered "shadow physics" or whatever that is...its just he is always with Reed unlike Tony

im not saying he should be 3, i just dont know if Tony is ahead of him thats all?

nice to meet ya! master of read's Avatar

ye gods, why is this still going on?!

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by master of read View Post
    ye gods, why is this still going on?!
    i just dont know if tony should be number 3 above t'challa...see my 4 points

nice to meet ya! master of read's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Random4 View Post
    i just dont know if tony should be number 3 above t'challa...see my 4 points
    you know i was gonna list reasons why tony is above BP but.........i dont see a point any more since it doesn't seem like you really get it, despite various people telling you exactly what you want to know.

at this point, i'm seriously losing my patience so i'm just gonna bow out before i say something i'm gonna regard.

I think this debate is pretty much finished now.
    Guy And Chou's RPG Site
    Rumbles Moderator

THE CBR COMMUNITY STANDARDS & RULES ~ Know them. Follow them. Love them.