Page 86 of 86 FirstFirst ... 36768283848586
Results 1,276 to 1,280 of 1280

Thread: X-Men '92

I thought it was an oddly fitting ending to the series. It was kind of a mess, but a totally fun mess. And I think the same could be said for the first 9 issues. I will really miss this book.

Quote Originally Posted by noiseredux View Post
    I thought it was an oddly fitting ending to the series. It was kind of a mess, but a totally fun mess. And I think the same could be said for the first 9 issues. I will really miss this book.
    That pretty much sums it up. The premise could have used more polish and, again, I don't blame folks who walked off because the book wasn't what they were expecting. But it was still fun.

Extraordinary Member Master of Sound's Avatar

So, what happened in the final issue?
    "COURAGE, DON'T YOU DARE LET ME DOWN"
    ==================================================
    ==================================================

^spoilers:
    Scott and Jean get the Darkhold from Doom 2099. They bring it back to the present, and Charles sent out a telepathic message to the whole world, inviting humanity to join the mutants to save the world from Xodus. The answer is yes, so Dead Girl casts a spell, with Charles's mental support, to turn homo sapiens into homo superior. It works but at a cost. Professor X is dead. Everyone flies into battle... and the book ends there with the issue's title: Earth X.
    end of spoilers

So other than the two issues Adam-X appeared in during X-Men 92 (where he fights Polaris and gets tossed aside)... does he appear again (besides the final splash screen of #10, which I've seen)...

http://i.imgur.com/HdTeWKS.jpg
    Need Comics? Consider using my Affiliate link - helps keep my Podcast ad free!
    https://www.mycomicshop.com/?AffID=1055159P01
    Check out the Comic Relief Podcast! - The podcast all about comics!