Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Terrible issue, and everyone else already articulated why this series is bad just fine. Comic dropped.

BANNED

I don't know...I like Syd...and she's obviously going to revolt...

Incredible Member

I quite like this book

It got a little better with this issue, not by much tho...
    #MagnetoWasRight

small press afficionado matt levin's Avatar

I agree that issues one and two did not present anyone I cared to read about any further. good or ill, I'd already subbed to issues 3 & 4 (such is the way of pre-orders), and much to my surprise, found I liked issue three far more than I expected, enough so that it turned my opinion of the cast from crossing the street to avoid'm (probably a good idea anyway...) to at least being willing to wave hello (from that other side of the street!) as we pass. Which means that while I haven't pre-ordered issues 5 or 6 or whatever previews is up to now, I'll be less resistant to reading next issue... not...exactly a strong recommendation, I know, but at least a partial turn-around!
    Age/Bronze, Age/Reptiles, Alex&Ada, Anne Bonnie, Astro City, Bone, Briggs Land, Cerebus, Criminal, Courtney Crumrin, Eleanor & the Egret, Fables, Fatale, Fell, Grass Kings, Green Valley, Goon, Gotham Midnight, Groo, Hellboy, Hillbilly, Incognegro, Jack Staff, JL8, Jonah Hex, Kane, Lazarus, Little Nemo, Lone Wolf, Next Wave, Popeye, Powers, Princess Ugg, Resident Alien, SiP, Squirrel Girl, Stray Bullets, 10G, Thief of Thieves, Tuki, Uncle Scrooge, Usagi, Velvet

I think that was all she wrote for me, no interest in continuing with this book.