5 Pterosaurs

VS

2 fellbeasts
    1 Ent
    1 Cave troll
    3 Wargs
    1 Eagle

The Weeping Mod Sharpandpointies's Avatar

Assuming we're talking about 'Book Canon' (which is primary canon), the Ent basically rips most of these things apart. Ents can casually tear apart fortress walls and hurl enormous chunks of those walls hundreds of feet in the air. They're also incredibly tough - the only creatures here I can think of having any chance of hurting them are the two biggest.

Cave trolls are also monstrously strong, being capable of carrying giant slabs of rock to use as bridges. Boromir, a guy who can force his way through chest-high snow for hours, swings at one with all of his might and can't even scratch its paint - his sword bounces off it, actually notched.

Between the Cave Troll and the Ent, I'm none too sanguine about the big dinos doing well.

The Pterosaurs aren't much bigger than people. They're strong, but...they're up against things that carry around armored beings and one of the Eagles, which are quite larger. They're going to seriously wreck the Pterosaurs, which then leaves them free to attack the dinos as well.

Raptors have it over the Wargs, really, but they're doing nothing against a Cave Troll and an Ent.
    Why are we here?

"Superboy Prime (the yelling guy if he needs clarification)..." - Postmania
    "...dropping an orca whale made of fire on your enemies is a pretty strong opening move." - Nik
    "Why throw punches when you can be making everyone around you sterile mutant corpses?" - Pendaran, regarding Dr. Fate