Page 136 of 143 FirstFirst ... 3686126132133134135136137138139140 ... LastLast
Results 2,026 to 2,040 of 2145

If by "no longer an issue" you mean "does not apply to these specific people he's fought many times before".

Quote Originally Posted by Siriel View Post
    If by "no longer an issue" you mean "does not apply to these specific people he's fought many times before".
    Fair enough.
    Yeah, but if you... man, we're getting into weird analogy territory, like if you disintegrated Superman's arms he wouldn't be able to go "fool! Little did you know that my arms and I are one and can be remade from me!" and will his arms back into being from pure nothingness. - Pendaran

Arx Inosaan

Quote Originally Posted by Cthulhu_of_R'lyeh View Post
    So Dalak, I'm sure you've seen the new page of Dr. McNinja, but for everyone else, the "Inverse Law of Ninja", which is basically "the more ninja they are, the weaker they are, but one ninja is a raid boss", is no longer an issue for him.

What's more, in a Ninja 1v1, he just uppercutted this dude into the next state.

Also, yea, sorry about the Void this week, as I mentioned on Pantaloonacy, I was really rather busy.
    Quote Originally Posted by Siriel View Post
    Fair enough.
    Well that's 2 Ninjas vs 1, but I'm with Siriel in that he's learned to fight them well enough that they don't really matter to him anymore as opposed to trancending the Inverse Ninja Law.

In case anyone is wondering, the 'How did you do that?' was in response to him taking a ladder to the face and having it break without budging. The TV crew seems to think it's because the ladder is crappy . . . but we know better

Still, a pretty good strength feat for McNinja, and the fact that he seemed to do it with contemptuous ease was pretty hilarious.
    Yeah, but if you... man, we're getting into weird analogy territory, like if you disintegrated Superman's arms he wouldn't be able to go "fool! Little did you know that my arms and I are one and can be remade from me!" and will his arms back into being from pure nothingness. - Pendaran

Arx Inosaan

Still, a pretty good strength feat for McNinja, and the fact that he seemed to do it with contemptuous ease was pretty hilarious.
    Oh I agree, and I'm looking forward to the new Knickerbockers madness. I've always loved that creepy dwarf man.

Quote Originally Posted by Dalak View Post
    Oh I agree, and I'm looking forward to the new Knickerbockers madness. I've always loved that creepy dwarf man.
    How could you not?

EHEHEHEHEHEH.

Arx Inosaan

Word of Waring. Voting Ends tomorrow. make sure you don't Miss the deadline.
    Original join date: 11/23/2004
    Eclectic Connoisseur of all things written, drawn, or imaginatively created.

E-Liter3K Scoped Headshot The MunchKING's Avatar

Vote Early, Vote often , Vote MunchKING!
    The MunchKING is Back! And he is AWSOME!

Quote Originally Posted by The MunchKING View Post
    Vote Early, Vote often , Vote MunchKING!
    You should run for public office, that'd make a great campaign slogan.

E-Liter3K Scoped Headshot The MunchKING's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Tami View Post
    You should run for public office, that'd make a great campaign slogan.
    Would you believe that when they ask what you'll do if elected "Crush the peasants and rule them with a fist like unto a thing of Adamantium" isn't what they wanted to hear?

I assured them I'd have no trouble following through on these campaign promises. But that just made them MORE upset. Whiney buncha babies. Can't handle a good old fashioned smiting!
    The MunchKING is Back! And he is AWSOME!

If you haven't already, last call to vote.

Legendary God of Pirates Nik Hasta's Avatar

I come back from my holiday and I see that Siriel has made an excellent purchase decision.

With adamantium plating, Don Fua is now kind of stupid-hard to hurt.

He's intangible by default. If you force him to become solid then he has electromagnetic shielding that allows him to eat multiple hits from people who split planetoids with their attacks without undue concern and now, if you get through said shields you have to break the unbreakable metal that now coats his body.

Yeesh, good buy partner. Like your style.

Guys, I'm officially bowing out unless there's some big force majeure with strat preparing AKA Estrecca hard drive being in crap state. Estrecca is now the sole boss of our team, and since the test run detected our glaring weaknesses, he shall be free to use what he has to rectify it.
    See you post June 15, guys!

BANNED

Hard drives. Oh dear, I've been there.

Mighty Member

Quote Originally Posted by Charlotte DeBel View Post
    Guys, I'm officially bowing out unless there's some big force majeure with strat preparing AKA Estrecca hard drive being in crap state. Estrecca is now the sole boss of our team, and since the test run detected our glaring weaknesses, he shall be free to use what he has to rectify it.
    See you post June 15, guys!
    I should be okay.

Have a nice wedding, nice honeymoon, nice everything else.