Page 102 of 143 FirstFirst ... 252929899100101102103104105106112 ... LastLast
Results 1,516 to 1,530 of 2145

Also Estrecca, the strike that was happening at my uni is inexplicably not happening anymore, and I don't know what that means for the exams that weren't finished, so depending on how that turns out I may not be able to participate in the challenge match just yet.

Legendary God of Pirates Nik Hasta's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Siriel View Post
    Sorry about the lateness, I got distracted. I should be able to contribute fully next week.
    Cool, thoughts received, I'll start stratting it up now.

It's... 05:12 EST so I've got time. ^_^

I just vomited onto my keyboard and boom, strat.
    Yeah, but if you... man, we're getting into weird analogy territory, like if you disintegrated Superman's arms he wouldn't be able to go "fool! Little did you know that my arms and I are one and can be remade from me!" and will his arms back into being from pure nothingness. - Pendaran

Arx Inosaan

Quote Originally Posted by Cthulhu_of_R'lyeh View Post
    I just vomited onto my keyboard and boom, strat.
    Dude, if you blow chunks then I'm gunna spew

Mighty Member

Quote Originally Posted by Siriel View Post
    Also Estrecca, the strike that was happening at my uni is inexplicably not happening anymore, and I don't know what that means for the exams that weren't finished, so depending on how that turns out I may not be able to participate in the challenge match just yet.
    It is no great issue. By all means, attend to the things you have to attend to.

Strategy submitted.

giving everyone about 1/2 hour before I start. Any match missing a strat, I'll hold off on posting for last.
    Original join date: 11/23/2004
    Eclectic Connoisseur of all things written, drawn, or imaginatively created.

Voice of the Authorities Cleric of Hell’s Brigade's Avatar

Thanks for the understanding. My nephew and I will post our strategies for the next match for sure, try to get things back on some form of normalcy.
    Black Knight of SO
    Owner/Operator of SO’s Item/Weapon Shop
    Claimer of the original Rumbles 2,000,000th post
    CBR GM/DM

Quote Originally Posted by Cleric of Hell's Brigade View Post
    Thanks for the understanding. My nephew and I will post our strategies for the next match for sure, try to get things back on some form of normalcy.
    This week's match can be made up next week or later if you want. I know Dalak and C& E won't mind. You think on it, but for now take care. have been there myself once so I know how it feels.

vycesyn is still AWOL, so I'll post the three matches that I can, as soon as I can.

That's it for now. The rest, we'll see. If i don't hear from vycesyn, it will have ot be another Void.

Quote Originally Posted by Tami View Post
    That's it for now. The rest, we'll see. If i don't hear from vycesyn, it will have ot be another Void.
    Aww, this means no one gets to see my glorious stratagem.

Quote Originally Posted by Estrecca View Post
    It is no great issue. By all means, attend to the things you have to attend to.
    Turns out I have 18+ pages to write in the next eight days so unfortunately we'll have to delay the match.

Quote Originally Posted by Nik Hasta View Post
    Aww, this means no one gets to see my glorious stratagem.
    I'll still post it, but I'm holding out a small hope that I hear from vycesyn.

Quote Originally Posted by vycesyn View Post
    So as of 10. 15 pm EST my grandmother has passed on. I'll still defend the current battle against Tami and Bob but think I'll go with a void for the next match coming up as I'll be heading up North for the ceremony. I'll do the defense, as well as handle the questions put on the match, sometime tomorrow. Right now just very depressed ( not to mention a tad tip-ish to try to numb the pain as much as can be numbed ) but expect defense posts by late afternoon/evening EST.
    With everything going on I had forgotten about vycesyn's situation as well. I apologize to him for that. So, like with Cleric and Alucard, I'm willing to wait and see, give him as much consideration as I can as well.
    Last edited by Tami; 04-22-2015 at 12:43 PM.