Page 106 of 143 FirstFirst ... 65696102103104105106107108109110116 ... LastLast
Results 1,576 to 1,590 of 2145

Still out on errands. Will answer as soon as I get back home.

On second thought, points 126+21=147. I think that should be the current total.

Cleric and Alucard are officially out so their teams are available for looting.
    Last edited by Tami; 04-28-2015 at 12:35 PM.
    Original join date: 11/23/2004
    Eclectic Connoisseur of all things written, drawn, or imaginatively created.

Back, if there are any more questions.

Mighty Member

Quote Originally Posted by Tami View Post
    Back, if there are any more questions.
    Not from me, at any rate.

I'll be adding some more arena profiles and hopefully can finally get done with that.

Quote Originally Posted by Estrecca View Post

I'll be adding some more arena profiles and hopefully can finally get done with that.
    I have the write up for the Demonreach one. Will put it up soon.

You know, there's been something from Supernatural bouncing around my brain from time to time that I've gone back and forth on - A guy who can make Toonforce zones. I figured it would be a nice way to have a toonforce arena without too many toony NPC's, but is that really a good thing (Having one I mean)? When in a stupor and not really trying he made a 50 yard radius, but that could easily be 'expanded' and waking/killing him to end the effect can be made hard or against the rules . . . but then again I start to think if that much trouble is needed then it'd be better to just use a Toonforce location so the rules just apply. Then I come back to "Is it going to be too crazy to deal with in a match?" again and it's an endless circle.

Even getting Fred on the Draft list becomes an issue due to that, as he could be Psi-amped enough to Toonforce the country/world.

A Zest 4 KungFu Treachery Darth Drizzle's Avatar

Everything seems fine to me schedule wise.

I dont have a problem with a minor toonforce areana.

Still adjusting the Matches. Will let everyone know when I'm done. if I can, I'll try to change as little as possible.

Quote Originally Posted by Darth Drizzle View Post
    Everything seems fine to me schedule wise.

I dont have a problem with a minor toonforce areana.
    It makes Guns go "BANG" flag, black cloth circles thrown on walls act like Roger Rabbit Portable Holes, Anvils fall unexpectedly and when people step on the big X, suicide jumpers pull a Wile E. and don't fall till they look down, etc.

I'd say that would make average laser guns into 'disintegrating pistols' (Phasers 'phase out' etc), and cause other issues with established league actions/characters/items in a match.

E: Another thing is that it doesn't allow folks to survive toony things, (Like the guy who was so in love his heart beat out of his chest) which could lead to interesting tactics. EX: Power Girl goes topless it would blind opposing men because their eyes would pop out
    Last edited by Dalak; 04-28-2015 at 04:25 PM.

Important Notice

Changes have been made to the Matches. Please review before submitting Strats for Next week.

Next Week's Line Up:

• MCBT vs Estrecca II
    • Darth Drizzle vs The MunchKING
    • Duskman vs Dalak
    • Siriel & Nik Hasta vs Bobisbeast & Tami
    • Cthulhu_of_R'lyeh vs Charlotte DeBel & Estrecca

Well fuck.
    Yeah, but if you... man, we're getting into weird analogy territory, like if you disintegrated Superman's arms he wouldn't be able to go "fool! Little did you know that my arms and I are one and can be remade from me!" and will his arms back into being from pure nothingness. - Pendaran

Arx Inosaan

Sorry about the changes, it was the only way I could get it to work out.

Mighty Member

So.

Hmm...

I am going to forward two possible team designs for Estrecca II. Not sure whether to put it up for a vote or what, but if you have any comments (particularly concerning violation of point limits or anything else that might prevent those teams from being street legal) let me know.

Here is the first.

TEAM GOOD

Quasarlight
    Lightray (DC) 10
    +Quantum Bands (Marvel) 10

Lightray is one of the noblest and most powerful of the New Gods. In addition to the standard physical attributes of his species, he is capable of projecting vast amounts of solar energy and of moving at the speed of light.

These powers are now backed by the Quantum Bands, which grant him enhanced ability to project, generate and manipulate in various ways all the energies of the electromagnetic spectrum, allow him to generate energy constructs, let him teleport or travel at faster than light speeds, and can protect his mind against psionic attacks.

Moon Goddess
    Isis (DC) 9
    +Moonstones, Two (Marvel) 10 (internalized)
    +Kakugane XXX (Buso Renkin) 5

Krypthor, Dog of Thunder
    Krypto (DC) 9
    +Crusher (Marvel) 9
    +Mind Transfer with Marvel Thor (Futurama) 3

Green Archangel
    Piccolo (DBZ) 9
    +Archemus' Scepter (Crossgen) 10
    +Angelic Possesion-Archangel Gabriel Level (Supernatural) 9
    +Final Fantasy Job Mastery - Generic (Final Fantasy Tactics) 8 - Does NOT include Mime
    +Exposure to Gamma Radiation, Leader Edition (Marvel) 4

Absolute Negation
    Accelerator (To Aru Majutsu no Index) 8
    +Nemesis Potion (DC) 9
    +Samandahl Rey's Sigil (Crossgen: Sigil) 9
    +Exposure to Futurist's Evolution Accelerator (Marvel) 8
    +MITRE Headset (Doctor Who) 8
    Last edited by Estrecca; 04-30-2015 at 03:08 AM.

Mighty Member

Also, quick question.

If I were to look in the general direction of Loki, would I get the classic Evil von Babyeater God of Lies, or the awesome but rather lowpowered kid Loki, or the somewhat powerful and less awesome Teen Loki?

Also, quick question.

If I were to look in the general direction of Loki, would I get the classic Evil von Babyeater God of Lies, or the awesome but rather lowpowered kid Loki, or the somewhat powerful and less awesome Teen Loki?
    I always figured if it just says Loki (Marvel) you get the classic God of Lies, so long as he doesn't break the power curve.

If we want to add separately we can add Kid Loki and Teen Loki.

If anyone has issues, questions or a serious problem with the new line-up, let me know.