Page 141 of 143 FirstFirst ... 4191131137138139140141142143 LastLast
Results 2,101 to 2,115 of 2145

I'm not last?

How disappointing.

I have to try softer.

E-Liter3K Scoped Headshot The MunchKING's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Nik Hasta View Post
    Please look forward a new, much more unpleasant, team when I enter the next league solo.
    I had this idea, to prevent everything from being a rush to get Magneto, a Jasmine item, all the fusion items and the most powerful psychic you can, that we do something different next time. Not as an actual rule, but more like an informal gentleman's agreement to not pick anything that has been picked before (at least since the last big board wipe which can be verified). This will keep everyone for going for the same dozen things as the first picks and introduce a lot more variety to the league (hopefully).

Of course it would only really work if everyone agreed, so I'm making the suggestion now.
    The MunchKING is Back! And he is AWSOME!

I will pick every fusion item, and then waste them all on 1 pointers.

Quote Originally Posted by The MunchKING View Post
    I had this idea, to prevent everything from being a rush to get Magneto, a Jasmine item, all the fusion items and the most powerful psychic you can, that we do something different next time. Not as an actual rule, but more like an informal gentleman's agreement to not pick anything that has been picked before (at least since the last big board wipe which can be verified). This will keep everyone for going for the same dozen things as the first picks and introduce a lot more variety to the league (hopefully).

Of course it would only really work if everyone agreed, so I'm making the suggestion now.
    Not a bad idea, but I doubt it'll be agreed to. People want to win, not handicap themselves.

I appreciate the suggestion, but the process of determining what has been picked before is only going to make my job as GM much harder. I think I can come up with a better way of dealing with this.
    Original join date: 11/23/2004
    Eclectic Connoisseur of all things written, drawn, or imaginatively created.

Quote Originally Posted by Tami View Post
    I appreciate the suggestion, but the process of determining what has been picked before is only going to make my job as GM much harder. I think I can come up with a better way of dealing with this.
    Just ban Original Items and 8, 9, and 10 point items. That'll fuck things up something fierce.

Legendary God of Pirates Nik Hasta's Avatar

My team doesn't involve... many of the league standards, the concept is pretty new though.

Well, everyone enjoy Summer break. The next League won't be until August at the earliest. Plenty of time to think things over.

To keep you busy, I've created a new master Changes Discussion Thread.
    Last edited by Tami; 06-14-2015 at 04:39 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Tami View Post
    That's why I said it shouldn't be an official rule (that would need to be policed), but an informal agreement. Obviously I wouldn't want to put the workload on you solely, but spread it out amongst all the participants.

Spectacularly Neurotic Sharkerbob's Avatar

That's why I said it shouldn't be an official rule (that would need to be policed), but an informal agreement. Obviously I wouldn't want to put the workload on you solely, but spread it out amongst all the participants.
    Well you could always try the honor system.

Quote Originally Posted by Sharkerbob View Post
    Well you could always try the honor system.
    That's why I asked if people wanted it.

That's why I asked if people wanted it.
    I'd give it a go. I intend to not repeat anything with my next team, to the best of my ability.

I prefer to be able to be free to use that which I am most familiar with, even if it is something I have used before. I like trying new things, but there is a limit to how many things are 'New', depending on how far back you go.

So, I'm not too crazy about the idea.

Quote Originally Posted by Duskman View Post
    I'd give it a go. I intend to not repeat anything with my next team, to the best of my ability.
    Repeat anything that ANYONE has done?

Mighty Member

Well, sorry for disappearing during this last week, but my computer gave me quite the fright once again.

Apologies for the incovenience and particularly apologies to my partner-in-crime.