Page 143 of 143 FirstFirst ... 4393133139140141142143
Results 2,131 to 2,145 of 2145
  1. #2131
    Postin' since Aug '05 Dalak's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2014
    Location
    Texas
    Posts
    4,543

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Siriel View Post
    It wouldn't be. That's the entire point. Tami says that a counter to transmuting tech would be speedblitz, which is a very strange thing to say when she voted for the transmuter against the speedblitz not three days ago.

    I'm not rehashing our argument (eleventy-billion was obviously a silly exaggeration); I'm pointing out that Tami's vote and her statement do not match.
    In this case the Transmuter was faster than the Blitzer due to Dance + Cap, so I don't see the issue. That's just my opinion though, and I'm decidedly biased here.

  2. #2132
    Guardian Empress of Earth Tami's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2014
    Posts
    20,984

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Siriel View Post
    Evidently not, considering you voted against us in a match centered around this exact argument, in which Reed transmuted around eleventy-billion things.
    I was on the fence and almost went in your direction.
    Original join date: 11/23/2004
    Eclectic Connoisseur of all things written, drawn or imaginatively created.

  3. #2133
    Guardian Empress of Earth Tami's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2014
    Posts
    20,984

    Default

    We've got about a month and a half or so to hash this out.
    Original join date: 11/23/2004
    Eclectic Connoisseur of all things written, drawn or imaginatively created.

  4. #2134
    Guardian Empress of Earth Tami's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2014
    Posts
    20,984

    Default

    now is your last chance to rate and review the GM's performance. The good, the bad, and the ugly. I can take it. Only way to get improve.
    Original join date: 11/23/2004
    Eclectic Connoisseur of all things written, drawn or imaginatively created.

  5. #2135
    A Zest 4 KungFu Treachery Darth Drizzle's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2014
    Posts
    1,012

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Tami View Post
    now is your last chance to rate and review the GM's performance. The good, the bad, and the ugly. I can take it. Only way to get improve.
    Nothing went out of control and we finished so it was good imo.

    Match posting time can definitely be improved and set rules would be better than changing rules after a set date. But that is all.

    Overall it was smooth as it could be factoring in outside circumstances.

  6. #2136
    Guardian Empress of Earth Tami's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2014
    Posts
    20,984

    Default

    I'd welcome more feedback on the rules before they become official. Planning on reviewing them before I post a discussion Thread for the Next League.
    Original join date: 11/23/2004
    Eclectic Connoisseur of all things written, drawn or imaginatively created.

  7. #2137
    Legendary God of Pirates Nik Hasta's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2014
    Location
    London, UK
    Posts
    4,727

    Default

    Can't really complain about the running of the league. All problems that were encountered were largely out of your hands.

  8. #2138
    E-Liter3K Scoped Headshot The MunchKING's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2014
    Location
    Munch, Capital of So Asbena
    Posts
    4,544

    Default

    I'll go with if you're going to have items with special rules attached to them, make sure that's clearly stated beforehand, lest someone think the item implies one thing when everyone meant for it to mean something different.
    The MunchKING is Back! And he is AWSOME!

  9. #2139
    Guardian Empress of Earth Tami's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2014
    Posts
    20,984

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by The MunchKING View Post
    I'll go with if you're going to have items with special rules attached to them, make sure that's clearly stated beforehand, lest someone think the item implies one thing when everyone meant for it to mean something different.
    Any item identified as being too vague or subject to misinterpretation should have their own Wiki pages instead of relying on outside information. In fact, if anyone comes across something like that and wants to write up a draft Wiki page for it, I'd be glad to post it on the Wiki. Just PM it to me.

    BTW - I still have some updating to do, some PM's I received earlier that I need to use to update info. I haven't forgotten about them.
    Original join date: 11/23/2004
    Eclectic Connoisseur of all things written, drawn or imaginatively created.

  10. #2140
    Postin' since Aug '05 Dalak's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2014
    Location
    Texas
    Posts
    4,543

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Tami View Post
    Any item identified as being too vague or subject to misinterpretation should have their own Wiki pages instead of relying on outside information. In fact, if anyone comes across something like that and wants to write up a draft Wiki page for it, I'd be glad to post it on the Wiki. Just PM it to me.

    BTW - I still have some updating to do, some PM's I received earlier that I need to use to update info. I haven't forgotten about them.
    I think that if someone adds something not easily researched/lacking good links they should be willing to write up a Wiki entry for it. Odds being that if you add something you'll wind up using it at some point.

    That and One-Use-Only items should be clearly labelled as such.

  11. #2141
    Screams Eternally Duskman's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2014
    Posts
    782

    Default

    As long as issues get ironed out before the Leagues start, instead of ignored until it's a problem for someone else's strat.

  12. #2142
    Guardian Empress of Earth Tami's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2014
    Posts
    20,984

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Duskman View Post
    As long as issues get ironed out before the Leagues start, instead of ignored until it's a problem for someone else's strat.
    As long as they are caught ahead of time. Thats' why we need to start working them out ASAP.
    Original join date: 11/23/2004
    Eclectic Connoisseur of all things written, drawn or imaginatively created.

  13. #2143
    Mighty Member Stigmazilla's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2014
    Posts
    1,010

    Default

    hey anyone interested in a challenge match against me? I'd love to do another match sometime

  14. #2144
    Guardian Empress of Earth Tami's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2014
    Posts
    20,984

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Stigmazilla View Post
    hey anyone interested in a challenge match against me? I'd love to do another match sometime
    I think most people are resting from the last League's strenuous matches.

    which reminds me, I need to post the discussion thread for the Fall League soon.
    Original join date: 11/23/2004
    Eclectic Connoisseur of all things written, drawn or imaginatively created.

  15. #2145
    Screams Eternally Duskman's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2014
    Posts
    782

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Stigmazilla View Post
    hey anyone interested in a challenge match against me? I'd love to do another match sometime
    What's the challenge?

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •