Page 7 of 143 FirstFirst ... 345678910111757107 ... LastLast
    Mighty Member

Quote Originally Posted by Estrecca View Post
    My participation is uncertain at this point, but I am always open to brainstorming questions.
    I think that I can now shift my participation status to "likely", if you would have me.

Quote Originally Posted by Estrecca View Post
    I think that I can now shift my participation status to "likely", if you would have me.
    Only if you promise not to laugh manically when you curbstomp everyone else's teams.

Of course, I'll add your name to the list.
    Original join date: 11/23/2004
    Eclectic Connoisseur of all things written, drawn, or imaginatively created.

Quote Originally Posted by Tami View Post
    Two options

Option A) Draft on weekend of March 7th and League begins Monday March 23

Option B) Draft on weekend of Marsh 13th and League starts Monday March 30
    By the 28th I'll be asking all registered players to confirm that they are still in this.

Bad news - I got some health issues that in worst case will require in-patient treatment, however I will know for sure whether or not I need hospitalization only on March 2. So I'm tentatively in but if my doctor says I need a hospital regimen I'm obviously dropping out of this.

Quote Originally Posted by Charlotte DeBel View Post
    Bad news - I got some health issues that in worst case will require in-patient treatment, however I will know for sure whether or not I need hospitalization only on March 2. So I'm tentatively in but if my doctor says I need a hospital regimen I'm obviously dropping out of this.
    Oh, sorry to hear it. I hope its' not too serious. Your health is paramount, but thanks for letting us know.

Quote Originally Posted by Oggy View Post
    Then I'd like to register to join.

The OGGY is Back
    If you are sure you are up to it, then okay. I'll add you to the list. You cut it very close. Tomorrow is the absolute last day for signups.

E-Liter3K Scoped Headshot The MunchKING's Avatar

Seeing as no one responded to me earlier, I think I will sit this one out, and try to get my passion for the Game back.
    The MunchKING is Back! And he is AWSOME!

Mighty Member

Quote Originally Posted by The MunchKING View Post
    Seeing as no one responded to me earlier, I think I will sit this one out, and try to get my passion for the Game back.

Must have missed the question.

EDIT: If it is about a partnership... Well, our styles don't look like they would mix very well, but if you want to give it a try...

Quote Originally Posted by The MunchKING View Post
    You already know how I feel about it. Solo or Teamed-up, you are always welcome. If that is what you wish.
    Last edited by Tami; 02-27-2015 at 10:22 AM.

My worst worries were unconfirmed. Still 2 analyses to confirm that I don't have any thyroid gland malfunction, but nothing that requires hospitalization. So I'm in (with a clause of placeholder manager past May 15, though).
    Last edited by Charlotte DeBel; 03-02-2015 at 04:00 AM.

My worst worries were unconfirmed. Still 2 analyses to confirm that I don't have any thyroid gland malfunction, but nothing that requires hospitalization. So I'm in (with a clause of placeholder manager past May 15, though).
    Good to hear that you don't need hospitalization. Though you may want to consider teaming-up with someone if you think you might have participation problems. Best to deal wit that ahead of time.

Any thoughts on a Universal Speed Cap? One that places limits even on stacked powers? Possibly at Sub-Lightspeed levels or whatever Superman can do on a good day.

I have already gave team-up offer to Estrecca, so... but if anyone is willing to do this - I'm ready to accept help or even share the build of team 63 to 63 with my future partner (not so necessary, though, as the major RL interventions may start on Week 8 to 9 of tourney).

Quote Originally Posted by Tami View Post
    Any thoughts on a Universal Speed Cap? One that places limits even on stacked powers? Possibly at Sub-Lightspeed levels or whatever Superman can do on a good day.
    Lightspeed is good for me for movement speed (maybe for reaction as well as the majority of speed shenanigans in League involve reaction speed).

I have already gave team-up offer to Estrecca, so... but if anyone is willing to do this - I'm ready to accept help or even share the build of team 63 to 63 with my future partner (not so necessary, though, as the major RL interventions may start on Week 8 to 9 of tourney).
    I'll leave that up to you. I'm sure we can work it out when the time comes.