Super Moderator

Default PREVIEW: Wolverines, #5

• The team from Paradise and the Wolverines team up for the Assault on Mr. Sinister and his snowy fortress but what surprises lay in store when they figure out the front door is actually the easiest way in?
    • Sinister has more than plans for Logan's body in his lair...but how are the Amazing X-Men involved in his plans for destruction and perfection?
    • Special appearance by Fing Fang Boom!

Full article here.

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by CBR News View Post
    • The team from Paradise and the Wolverines team up for the Assault on Mr. Sinister and his snowy fortress but what surprises lay in store when they figure out the front door is actually the easiest way in?
    • Sinister has more than plans for Logan's body in his lair...but how are the Amazing X-Men involved in his plans for destruction and perfection?
    • Special appearance by Fing Fang Boom!

Full article here.
    Damn, Sinister is ready for everything.

Interesting artwork in this one so far.

The Best There Is berserkerclaw's Avatar

Looks good
    X-Men Forever

Looks promising. I hope that tease about the Amazing X-men showing up isn't just a ruse. For something that now involved Sinister, I think the X-men ought to show up at some point. If Sinister has Wolverine's body, then I think it would take more than a pool of lava to stop someone like Storm from coming after him.
    Join me on the official website for X-men Supreme, home of Marvel Universe 1015. Want a fresh take on X-men? Click below to enter the official home of Marvel at it's most Supreme!

Or if you want, check out my YouTube channel, Jack's World.

Not sure i like the artwork it's a bit weird for me. It works for some comics like Sandman but for X Men i prefer more classical superhero comic styles. Sinister is a difficult opponent for anyone let's hope they are ready.

Fantastic Member True Believer Tony's Avatar

I'm guessing the part where Fantomelle is needed to sneak past all the defenses comes later?
    Twitter: @TonyBWood

Jumping out of a plane is a really bad plan. Grimlock need new strategy.
    Game Over man! Game Over!

♥♥عابث سولاناس♥♥ Park Slope Pixie's Avatar

Culpepper's the only one I'm invested in.

Quote Originally Posted by Ambaryerno View Post
    Damn, Sinister is ready for everything.

Interesting artwork in this one so far.
    To be honest the only two villains imo should always be ready for everything are Doctor Doom and Sinister. So I'm not too surprised that he is prepared. With someone to greet them. And a nice quick lava bath for those who cause trouble. The art I'm mixed. On one hand I like the detail of the characters. On the other the colors kind of feel like I accidently ate the wrong mushroom I found on the side of the road.
    Jean loves me this I know because the church says it so.

Havok and Emma were right.