DeathToKC

Default Earth 2: World's End & Batman and Robin question (Light Spoilers)

Hi, I'm a new reader to The New 52 comics and have been reading most of the new comics coming out. My question is, from what I gather, especially after reading the Multiversity Guidebook, Apokolips is a planet outside of time and space in the Orrey. There is only 1 Darkseid/Apokolips and only 1 of each New Gods. I'm assuming that means there is only 1 Desaad, 1 Big Barda, 1 Mister Miracle, 1 Orion, 1 Highfather, 1 Bekka, and etc. I've been reading Earth 2: World's End, and in the story, a team consisting of Sandman, Mister Terrific and others blow up some place on Apokolips. Also, Apokolips is on a collision course towards Earth 2, so Apokolips is currently in the Earth 2 universe.

Now in Batman and Robin, Batman goes to Apokolips to retrieve Damian Wayne's body from Darkseid and Kalibak. My question is, do the heroes from Earth 2 and Batman/Bat Family from Earth 0 arrive at the same Apokolips? The parademon army is eliminated by Thomas Wayne and others from Earth 2, but in Batman and Robin, the parademons are still alive and fighting Batman from Earth 0.

Also, in Godhead, Highfather is trying to obtain the Life Equation to combat Darkseid, ultimately setting up an ambush on Earth 0. However, in Earth 2: World's End, Highfather sends an agent of his (sorry I don't remember the guys name) to make a deal with Darkseid to only limit his chaos to the Earth 2 universe. Another question, why would Highfather make a deal with Darkseid, only to set up an ambush on Earth 0? These 2 plans seem very conflicting to me.

Any help on clarification or timeline would be appreciated. Thanks guys!

Spectacular Member

I'm going to say that Batman and Robin takes place before World's End because I think that works better over all. As for the parademons, there's a ton of them and more can be made.

Highfather think's he's doing something good for the multiverse by getting the Life Equation. He wants to avoid conflict with Apokolips as much as possible (same reason he and Darkseid traded sons).

Also World's End is terrible.

Go read the original Kirby Fourth World Series.

Both Robin Rises (Batman & Robin) and Godhead crossover happened before the Earth 2: World's End.