Page 519 of 1149 FirstFirst ... 194194695095155165175185195205215225235295696191019 ... LastLast
Results 7,771 to 7,785 of 17222

By Austin Haynes:

Superman and Lois plus sassy Green Arrow and Black Canary? Can't wait for the finished version!

By Leonardo Paciarotti:

By Jahnoy Lindsay:

"Keep flying; keep fighting; keep loving; keep smiling. You won’t always be right, but you don’t have to be. Be just. Be fair. Be good. Be brave. Be Superman." - Bryan Q. Miller.

Quote Originally Posted by Jon11 View Post
    efavian_tan:

Do we have stunning art here? I have to say yes.

Just WOW!! Love this!
    Pull list DC: Action Comics. Superman. Grayson. Teen Titans. Superman/WonderWoman. ~ More to follow
    Pull list Marvel: Loki: Agent of Asgard. ~ More to follow.

Glad to have this talented in the fanbase.

Gorgeous art!

B&W (1th) Superman: Lois and Clark cover:

Source: Lee Weeks.

Kind of confusing this whole thing of changing the cover. Oh well, at least we have two versions to appreciate!
    Certainly it's weird, but Lee's art is awesome!
    New video: •clark & lois || "I want a bad girl..."

Beautiful video!!! Love my babies =)

Thanks Jon! Amazing stuff

Doodles!

By ceesechi.

I want to hug these drawings.
    AWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW Absolutely perfect *-*

Now that the sequel of LL: Fallout has been announced, I have a great suggestion to make while it won't come out:

She thinks she’s Lois Lane…

Susan Collins always wanted to be a hard-hitting reporter, but there’s not much call for her talents in sleepy Glory, North Carolina. Then the Murder Mystery Club – a trio of enterprising octogenarians – decides to open their own CSI lab at the assisted-living center. And when strange “accidents” begin to happen around town, Susan senses she could be on to the news story of her dreams.

He doesn’t want to be her Superman…

Mark Tremayne has returned to Glory to take over as CFO of The Glory Examiner. His job is to keep the newspaper profitable, which means covering the annual Baptist Church Bake-Off and selling ads for the county fair – not allowing his too-sexy-for-her-own-good reporter to hare off after a wild story that could alienate some of the townspeople.

Together… they’re Kryptonite

Mark’s and Susan’s viewpoints could be from different planets, but their mutual attraction is in total alignment. Despite their arguments, the indomitable redhead and the hot accountant are a sexual explosion waiting to happen. And when it does, Glory had better watch out!

Excerpt from LOIS LANE TELLS ALL

Susan opened her eyes slowly. She blinked once, twice, trying hard to catch her breath. “Wow. That was a good kiss.”

But Mark attention, instead of on her as it should have been, was locked on something over her head. “That was a mistake.”

“A mistake? But why—“

He nodded toward the open blinds.

Susan sniffed. “What’s wrong, Kent? Afraid someone might see you kissing the help?”

“Kent?”

“Clark Kent.” She jerked her head toward a framed comic book on the wall over her desk. “That’s you to a T. Uptight, follow-the-lines, never-have-fun sort of guy.” She grinned because could see that he didn’t like that description one bit.

“If I’m Clark Kent, then I suppose you’re Lois Lane.”

“I could be.”

“She was always getting in trouble so that Superman had to rescue her. That’s a bit lame, isn’t it?”

Susan tsked. “You need to get out of the fifties, Kent. Nowadays Lois is mad, bad and dangerous to know.”

Mark glanced at the framed comic book, surprise on his handsome face. “Is she?”

“Yup, Lois is a kick-ass journalist now. Independent and capable of savoring her own life – and Superman’s sometimes, too.”

“I haven’t really kept up.”

“Obviously. But then, I don’t know the tax code. To each his own.” She leaned a shoulder against the wall, turning slightly toward him. She should be moving away from him, yet her instincts screamed at her to do the opposite. The kiss has befuddled her brain, and now she knew what she wanted: more of Mark Tremayne. Lots more. She wanted to shock and befuddle him, make him think about her without the irked expression he was wearing now.

Why? The kiss had begun well, and he’s taken it over as soon as his libido had checked in. For a moment, she’d thought he might devour her. She shivered at the memory. Oh, yes, I want more of that.

Mark glanced at the clock. “You’d better go. The mayor will be waiting.”
    Source: http://www.karenhawkins.com/books_loislane.html

There's more previews here (and very good reviews): http://www.amazon.com/Lois-Lane-Tell.../dp/1501104411

Definitely buying it next month!
    "Keep flying; keep fighting; keep loving; keep smiling. You won’t always be right, but you don’t have to be. Be just. Be fair. Be good. Be brave. Be Superman." - Bryan Q. Miller.

Now that the sequel of LL: Fallout has been announced, I have a great suggestion to make while it won't come out:

She thinks she’s Lois Lane…

Susan Collins always wanted to be a hard-hitting reporter, but there’s not much call for her talents in sleepy Glory, North Carolina. Then the Murder Mystery Club – a trio of enterprising octogenarians – decides to open their own CSI lab at the assisted-living center. And when strange “accidents” begin to happen around town, Susan senses she could be on to the news story of her dreams.

He doesn’t want to be her Superman…

Mark Tremayne has returned to Glory to take over as CFO of The Glory Examiner. His job is to keep the newspaper profitable, which means covering the annual Baptist Church Bake-Off and selling ads for the county fair – not allowing his too-sexy-for-her-own-good reporter to hare off after a wild story that could alienate some of the townspeople.

Together… they’re Kryptonite

Mark’s and Susan’s viewpoints could be from different planets, but their mutual attraction is in total alignment. Despite their arguments, the indomitable redhead and the hot accountant are a sexual explosion waiting to happen. And when it does, Glory had better watch out!

Source: http://www.karenhawkins.com/books_loislane.html

There's more previews here (and very good reviews): http://www.amazon.com/Lois-Lane-Tell.../dp/1501104411

Definitely buying it next month!
    Thanks Jon! We have a sequel, woohoo!! And looks like Lois Lane tells all: the next book I'll be buying haha!

More Clois (God bless all these wonderful artists! =D )

by mika

by janerart
    Last edited by TomariS; 07-21-2015 at 10:33 PM.
    "My heart is tied to the fate of yours. The only test of strength that will ever truly challenge me, is to be vulnerable next to you. To trust...you." - For Lois (Shane Koyczan)

Doodles!

By ceesechi.

I want to hug these drawings.
    Yup. I want to hug them too. I mean, look at them! D'aww!! <3
    "My heart is tied to the fate of yours. The only test of strength that will ever truly challenge me, is to be vulnerable next to you. To trust...you." - For Lois (Shane Koyczan)

Quote Originally Posted by TomariS View Post
    More Clois (God bless all these wonderful artists! =D )

by mika

by janerart
    The first one is cute. Their part on it, at least.

And Janerart is amazing, so glad a talented person is doing all those drawings, for us!

Justice League 3001 #2: Clarkie! Hehe. Supergirl was pretty great, showing to these morons how to be a hero. I can't with Guy Gal. Hahaha. And the F.A.Q. pages, hilarious.

I love this title!!

From Action Comics #676:

Via Superman '86 to '99.

I concur with this blog, Jackson “Butch” Guice is one of the best artists ever!

Last edited by TomariS; 07-22-2015 at 09:56 PM.

From Superman’s Girlfriend, Lois Lane #15 - “The Super-Family of Steel!” (1960)...

That you did, haha! =P This deserves a happy dance, because we have a new playlist:

Hehe!

From Superman’s Girlfriend, Lois Lane #15 - “The Super-Family of Steel!” (1960)... =D

Superman makes it hard for other men to step in.

At least he married her in that one.

By Joe Phillips:

Via Comics Alliance.

By bigbotdesign:

By miguelohara2099:

Hehe!

Superman makes it hard for other men to step in.

At least he married her in that one.
    Actually I believe that is Superman's double from the Superman Emergency Squad,Van-Zee. He married Sylvia a wealthy socialite who is a doppelganger of Lois Lane.
    They live in Kandor and have twins, a boy and a girl.