Page 1099 of 1149 FirstFirst ... 99599999104910891095109610971098109911001101110211031109 ... LastLast
Results 16,471 to 16,485 of 17223
  1. #16471
    Extraordinary Member TomariS's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2014
    Posts
    5,490

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Jon11 View Post






    Source: Nerdist.

    No Booth art, FORTUNATELY. (Although I wonder what happened to that WIP panel that had Kara in it...)
    Thanks for sharing the preview!!
    "My heart is tied to the fate of yours. The only test of strength that will ever truly challenge me, is to be vulnerable next to you. To trust...you." - For Lois (Shane Koyczan)

  2. #16472
    Extraordinary Member TomariS's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2014
    Posts
    5,490

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Jon11 View Post
    So beautiful...thanks for sharing, Jon!
    "My heart is tied to the fate of yours. The only test of strength that will ever truly challenge me, is to be vulnerable next to you. To trust...you." - For Lois (Shane Koyczan)

  3. #16473
    Astonishing Member Jon11's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2014
    Posts
    4,679
    "Keep flying; keep fighting; keep loving; keep smiling. You wonít always be right, but you donít have to be. Be just. Be fair. Be good. Be brave. Be Superman." - Bryan Q. Miller.

    Avatar by Julian Lopez.

  4. #16474
    Astonishing Member Jon11's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2014
    Posts
    4,679

    Default

    Super Sons #15 variant cover:



    By jasonreneau:



    By Razanul:

    "Keep flying; keep fighting; keep loving; keep smiling. You wonít always be right, but you donít have to be. Be just. Be fair. Be good. Be brave. Be Superman." - Bryan Q. Miller.

    Avatar by Julian Lopez.

  5. #16475
    Extraordinary Member
    Join Date
    Feb 2017
    Posts
    7,701

    Default

    Here's details on what Bendis is intending to do with the family and Lois in general

    https://imgur.com/a/sW3yg

    While I'm glad he said they're going to be mature about whatever comes next...yeah, I'm done.
    Last edited by Miles To Go; 03-15-2018 at 03:39 AM.

  6. #16476
    The Detective Man The Dying Detective's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2018
    Location
    Look East
    Posts
    4,774

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Miles To Go View Post
    Here's details on what Bendis is intending to do with the family and Lois in general





    While I'm glad he said they're going to be mature about whatever comes next...yeah, I'm done.
    Um what exactly is happening because I can't see the image for the life of me.
    "Excellent!" I cried. "Elementary," said he

  7. #16477
    Extraordinary Member
    Join Date
    Feb 2017
    Posts
    7,701

    Default

    Fixed the link

  8. #16478
    The Detective Man The Dying Detective's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2018
    Location
    Look East
    Posts
    4,774

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Miles To Go View Post
    Fixed the link
    Still can't see I think my computer has a problem care to elaborate for me?
    "Excellent!" I cried. "Elementary," said he

  9. #16479
    Extraordinary Member
    Join Date
    Feb 2017
    Posts
    7,701

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by The Dying Detective View Post
    Still can't see I think my computer has a problem care to elaborate for me?
    Bendis says the new villain is trying to avenge Krypton and that he's figured out Clark's life as Superman is always the reason it's destroyed, this plays havoc with Clark's mentality as he can no longer tell if his purpose in life was his own choices or if it was pre-determined, and the family life is strained because of it, forcing Lois and Clark to make a decision to presumably seperate.

  10. #16480
    The Detective Man The Dying Detective's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2018
    Location
    Look East
    Posts
    4,774

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Miles To Go View Post
    Bendis says the new villain is trying to avenge Krypton and that he's figured out Clark's life as Superman is always the reason it's destroyed, this plays havoc with Clark's mentality as he can no longer tell if his purpose in life was his own choices or if it was pre-determined, and the family life is strained because of it, forcing Lois and Clark to make a decision to presumably seperate.
    I already answered so i'll just ti sort of sound slike the time Peter Parker's parents apparently came back from the dead straining his and Mary jane's marriage but they were mature about it.
    "Excellent!" I cried. "Elementary," said he

  11. #16481
    Last Son of Shaolin GreatKungLao's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2017
    Location
    Russia
    Posts
    949

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Miles To Go View Post
    Bendis says the new villain is trying to avenge Krypton and that he's figured out Clark's life as Superman is always the reason it's destroyed, this plays havoc with Clark's mentality as he can no longer tell if his purpose in life was his own choices or if it was pre-determined, and the family life is strained because of it, forcing Lois and Clark to make a decision to presumably seperate.

  12. #16482
    Extraordinary Member
    Join Date
    Feb 2017
    Posts
    7,701

    Default

    It's not ideal for any 'shipper obviously, but it's an interesting idea and test of their relationship...and certainly one that DC's done before with Hawkgirl and Green Lantern in the DCAU. They love each other, but they don't want to be destiny's puppet, they want to be their own person.

    With what Bendis says about readers needing patience and letting a story play out, I think his end goal is to eventually reunite them

  13. #16483
    The Detective Man The Dying Detective's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2018
    Location
    Look East
    Posts
    4,774

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Miles To Go View Post
    It's not ideal for any 'shipper obviously, but it's an interesting idea and test of their relationship...and certainly one that DC's done before with Hawkgirl and Green Lantern in the DCAU. They love each other, but they don't want to be destiny's puppet, they want to be their own person.

    With what Bendis says about readers needing patience and letting a story play out, I think his end goal is to eventually reunite them
    Well you did say that Bendis said that they know better so it's obvious isn't it? Just as long as it is well done.
    "Excellent!" I cried. "Elementary," said he

  14. #16484
    Incredible Member Supermom8's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2014
    Location
    North Bay Village, Fl.
    Posts
    603

    Thumbs up

    Quote Originally Posted by Miles To Go View Post
    It's not ideal for any 'shipper obviously, but it's an interesting idea and test of their relationship...and certainly one that DC's done before with Hawkgirl and Green Lantern in the DCAU. They love each other, but they don't want to be destiny's puppet, they want to be their own person.

    With what Bendis says about readers needing patience and letting a story play out, I think his end goal is to eventually reunite them
    Why is it DC can't stand seeing Superman,Lois and other humans around him happy?
    If the aren't killing one or both Kents,Lois or other closely related people, they are dissolving his marriage. Temporary or not, I hate this! I love reading about his family,it makes him more relatable and offers more possible story scenarios. Tired of this ploy being used every time a reboot or change of writer happens.

  15. #16485
    The Detective Man The Dying Detective's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2018
    Location
    Look East
    Posts
    4,774

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Supermom8 View Post
    Why is it DC can't stand seeing Superman,Lois and other humans around him happy?
    If the aren't killing one or both Kents,Lois or other closely related people, they are dissolving his marriage. Temporary or not, I hate this! I love reading about his family,it makes him more relatable and offers more possible story scenarios. Tired of this ploy being used every time a reboot or change of writer happens.
    I'll play a little Devil's advocate and say I do in a way support this because the common fear of marrying off characters is when things become too happy and when fans complain well the writers have to shake things up to keep it interesting just as long as it's nothing stupid and waht Bendis has in mind is a very big idea and it's not easy to execute I hope he has the skill for it.
    "Excellent!" I cried. "Elementary," said he

Tags for this Thread

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •