Page 223 of 1149 FirstFirst ... 123173213219220221222223224225226227233273323723 ... LastLast
Results 3,331 to 3,345 of 17222
    Incredible Member

Quote Originally Posted by UltraWoman View Post
    An Anniversary story from Superman Family #216

Attachment 8868

Attachment 8869

Attachment 8870

I love that last one. She'd know that kiss anywhere!

Also want to comment on the level of trust between Lois and Clark and the level of trust between Clark and Bruce. Clark didn't flinch an iota when Lois kissed Bruce!
    Thanks for these and I love the trust between all three involved. I also love that in Smallville Lois recognized that Clark was the blur by the kiss.

Quote Originally Posted by Mbml2104 View Post
    Love this. Thanks Jon and TomariS
    No problem, Mbml2104. ;P

He just x-rayed Lois...O_o

Superman #6, page 6 by John Byrne & Karl Kesel. 1987, via John Byrne Draws

The way he looks at her...

"My heart is tied to the fate of yours. The only test of strength that will ever truly challenge me, is to be vulnerable next to you. To trust...you." - For Lois (Shane Koyczan)

Quote Originally Posted by Mbml2104 View Post
    Love what and how BQM is handling this super awesome couple and showing us why these work together.
    Although New 52 DC is pushing the concept that Superman and Wonder Woman are the real Power Couple, I feel their partnership is all brawn no brain.
    Diana is a warrior and tends to cut heads first and ask questions later.When Superman is with her,he usually follows her lead.The pre 52 Diana tempered her demi god attributes with diplomacy and "a woman's caring heart".They Do NOT balance and complement each other!
    On the other hand,Lois although a tough,scrappy fighter, is only human. This makes her use her wits,intelligence and glibness to get out of her jams and inspires Superman to think more, punch less.This is why the team of Batman/Superman has always worked so well, their fighting technique complements each others. Superman/Lois is this kind of team, a perfect blend of talents and skills that nurture each other and minimises flaws.
    A human partner be it in battle or romance,makes the god-like hero more relatable and sensitive to those less spectacularly endowed.
    This is one of the many reasons I will continue to buy and enjoy Smallville Season 11,it is one of the few Superman titles that understands the true dynamic that has made this pairing a success for 76 years!
    Last edited by Supermom8; 09-02-2014 at 06:46 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by TomariS View Post
    No problem, Mbml2104. ;P

He just x-rayed Lois...O_o

Superman #6, page 6 by John Byrne & Karl Kesel. 1987, via John Byrne Draws
    OMG hahahahahahaha so WEIRD!!!

The way he looks at her...

AWWWW I love his cute little smile ^__^

Quote Originally Posted by Supermom8 View Post
    Although New 52 DC is pushing the concept that Superman and Wonder Woman are the real Power Couple, I feel their partnership is all brawn no brain.
    Diana is a warrior and tends to cut heads first and ask questions later.When Superman is with her,he usually follows her lead.The pre 52 Diana tempered her demi god attributes with diplomacy and "a woman's caring heart".They Do NOT balance and complement each other!
    On the other hand,Lois although a tough,scrappy fighter, is only human. This makes her use her wits,intelligence and glibness to get out of her jams and inspires Superman to think more, punch less.This is why the team of Batman/Superman has always worked so well, their fighting technique complements each others. Superman/Lois is this kind of team, a perfect blend of talents and skills that nurture each other and minimises flaws.
    A human partner be it in battle or romance,makes the god-like hero more relatable and sensitive to those less spectacularly endowed.
    This is one of the many reasons I will continue to buy and enjoy Smallville Season 11,it is one of the few Superman titles that understands the true dynamic that has made this pairing a success for 76 years!
    Great, Great post Supermom =)

A big applause to you *-*

Red face

Quote Originally Posted by Mina_ro View Post
    OMG hahahahahahaha so WEIRD!!!

AWWWW I love his cute little smile ^__^

Great, Great post Supermom =)

A big applause to you *-*
    Thank you Mina ro .The sentiments come straight from the heart!

So nice words, Supermom ^__^

Sweet moment from Discipline, Smallville

Source: blenzz

So nice words, Supermom ^__^

Indeed. They live in their own world, don't they?!

Hear hear! Bless your post!! ^_^

Aww! Clark's face in that last gif is like "You wanna kiss me, miss Lane?" He knows, he knows!!
    "My heart is tied to the fate of yours. The only test of strength that will ever truly challenge me, is to be vulnerable next to you. To trust...you." - For Lois (Shane Koyczan)

Quote Originally Posted by Jon11 View Post
    Haha! Lara is sooo cute!! "Can I have a killer whale?" XD

From Injustice: Gods among Us #22. So sad to see this Superman. Lois wouldn't like this. =(

Ouch...

No words...=(

Last edited by TomariS; 09-02-2014 at 07:43 PM.

436 posts and counting... TheFearlessDefender89's Avatar

Great post Supermom8! I'm glad you decided to share this with us!
    Pull List: Harley Quinn, Superman Unchained, She-Hulk, Ms.Marvel, The Fearless Defenders (R.I.P.)
    *~ValkyrieXAnnabelle~*

Hear hear! Bless your post!! ^_^

Aww! Clark's face in that last gif is like "You wanna kiss me, miss Lane?" He knows, he knows!!
    Thank you TomariS!

Quote Originally Posted by TheFearlessDefender89 View Post
    Great post Supermom8! I'm glad you decided to share this with us!
    And thank you too FearlessDefender89.
    Too bad the DC hierarchy doesn't share our views right now.

Innocent Clark...then not so innocent as soon as Lois mentions the porch swing!! >=P (That third gif though...woohoo, go Clarkie!!! XD)

More from Action Comics Annual #3:

They won't lose faith in each other...

Both are battling their 'demons':