Page 224 of 1149 FirstFirst ... 124174214220221222223224225226227228234274324724 ... LastLast
Results 3,346 to 3,360 of 17222

From Smallville - Exposed:

"My heart is tied to the fate of yours. The only test of strength that will ever truly challenge me, is to be vulnerable next to you. To trust...you." - For Lois (Shane Koyczan)

All I have to say about this gifset is: poor Lois. =( But what a kiss! *wink, wink* From LnC: TNAoS - 4x01 "Lord Of The Flys"

"My heart is tied to the fate of yours. The only test of strength that will ever truly challenge me, is to be vulnerable next to you. To trust...you." - For Lois (Shane Koyczan)

Quote Originally Posted by TomariS View Post
    All I have to say about this gifset is: poor Lois. =( But what a kiss! *wink, wink* From LnC: TNAoS - 4x01 "Lord Of The Flys"

This moment is so heart-wrenching. For those that don't know, Clark's still away on the New Kryptonian royal ship. This is all happening in her head. With that said, he knows she's thinking of her. I've always held that "Contact" opened her mind up to (accidentally) projecting her thoughts and feelings to Clark and it's brought on in part by "Home is Where the Heart Is" and this scene.

In this series, Kryptonians are Telepathic (it's explicitly stated and showed) but I suspect Lois's mind being messed with made her telempathic (at least receptive to Clark's telepathy).
    Last edited by UltraWoman; 09-03-2014 at 12:18 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by UltraWoman View Post
    This moment is so heart-wrenching. For those that don't know, Clark's still away on the New Kryptonian royal ship. This is all happening in her head. With that said, he knows she's thinking of her. I've always held that "Contact" opened her mind up to (accidentally) projecting her thoughts and feelings to Clark and it's brought on in part by "Home is Where the Heart Is" and this scene.

In this series, Kryptonians are Telepathic (it's explicitly stated and showed) but I suspect Lois's mind being messed with made her telempathic (at least receptive to Clark's telepathy).
    Yup. =(

A sneak preview...>=P

by blenzz

Love this! Lois is like "that's my man" XD

"I'm a man who can fly but it's this woman who sweeps me off my feet."

Incredible Member

A sneak preview...>=P

by blenzz
    Love this scene and it showed how happy this couple was inspite of the secrets.

Incredible Member

Love this! Lois is like "that's my man" XD

I can see Clark grumbling about Lois not letting him use his powers to get the job done faster.

Incredible Member

436 posts and counting... TheFearlessDefender89's Avatar

"I'm a man who can fly but it's this woman who sweeps me off my feet."

Beautiful! I love popart prints!
    Pull List: Harley Quinn, Superman Unchained, She-Hulk, Ms.Marvel, The Fearless Defenders (R.I.P.)
    *~ValkyrieXAnnabelle~*

Quote Originally Posted by Jon11 View Post
    Indeed. They live in their own world, don't they?!
    Absolutely! ^_^

Quote Originally Posted by Jon11 View Post
    Lara is beyond cute *-* Thanks for the scan, Jon!
    Haha! Lara is sooo cute!! "Can I have a killer whale?" XD

From Injustice: Gods among Us #22. So sad to see this Superman. Lois wouldn't like this. =(

Ouch...

No words...=(

This series just breaks my heart... =(

Innocent Clark...then not so innocent as soon as Lois mentions the porch swing!! >=P (That third gif though...woohoo, go Clarkie!!! XD)

This scene never gets old ^_-
    Love his sexy smile in the first gif

Quote Originally Posted by Mbml2104 View Post
    So cute! I want them!

Quote Originally Posted by Mina_ro View Post
    This series just breaks my heart... =(
    I know right! To see Clark's happiness once he knows that Lois is pregnant...and then all this happens. Ughhh...=(

Love this parallel:

Thanks for the setgif, TomariS ^_^
    Quote Originally Posted by UltraWoman View Post

I remember this scene!!! My poor girl =(