Page 546 of 1149 FirstFirst ... 464464965365425435445455465475485495505565966461046 ... LastLast
Results 8,176 to 8,190 of 17222

Quote Originally Posted by Tayswift View Post
    http://panels.net/2015/09/16/9-think...es-comics-otp/

"Clark Kent & Lois Lane & Superman
    Music: “Libertango” from Forever Tango / “Right Here Waiting” by Richard Marx
    Choreography: Miriam Larici and Leonardo Barrionuevo / Mandy Moore
    Dancers: Season 5’s Janette Manrara & Brandon Bryant / S5’s Melissa Sandvig & Ade Obayomi

It’s impossible to boil down the most iconic comics romance into one routine, so I chose two! The first, an Argentine tango, captures the combative dynamic portrayed between Lois and Clark in some versions the Daily Planet. It’s fiery, flirty, and a lot of fun.

The contemporary routine captures the relationship between Lois and Superman—or, specifically, after they’ve known each other and grown enough for Lois to know that Clark is Superman. Here there’s sensitivity, mutual support, and a strong emotional core.

Note: For the title’s sake, consider one of these routines a friendly bonus!"
    "Libertango" really does fit this couple! I listened to the version performed by "Bond" once before and I immediately had the idea to use it in a story. As I'm a dancer I had to listen to it over and over and block it out before I could write it. I ended up writing it for a Superman II (Donner Cut) sequel. In it, Clark has already turned back time to correct the wrongs of Zod and Co. But in the process he circumvented the SR future and has to go to be with someone. That Someone is Lois in his eyes. Eventually, Clark explains all to Lois but not until there is romantic tension at the Honeymoon Haven at Niagara Falls (yes, Clark rewound it THAT far) complete with Clark and Lois dancing a tango. I'll have to see if I can find it on my computer. If you listen to the Bond version and read it I wrote it so that it would flow with the music.

Quote Originally Posted by Jon11 View Post
    I'd be okay with his name being Shelby.
    Me too, just imagine how cute it'd be ^_^

Yeah, we're in need of that.
    Definitely!

It'd be great if this book'd another editors =/

I smiled when I saw the last name. I wonder what their first name are?

Clark and Lois?
    Jordan and Joanne?
    Tom and Erica? ()
    Dean and Teri? ()
    Jim and Dan(ielle)? ()
    I don't think they use their real names, but I'm waiting another nice homage ^^

(Didn't mention Christopher and Margot for obvious reasons. And since my words have powers now, can someone ask Dan about Chris? I want mentions, many, of Chris. Jon having his mother's personality and Chris having his father's, they'd be such amazing brothers.)
    That'd be a dream ♥_♥
    Well, I hope many mentions about Chris. I mean, they've already lost a son and this heartbreaking fact surely has have a deep impact over them. Clark's always carried the weight of the heaven over his shoulders. Now, just imagine how much he'd want to protect to his boy after the lost of his older son. And, still, he has a responsability with this new world, even if this planet already has a hero (or whatever he is... =P). Same with Lo.
    This would be very interesting, but I don´t know if Dan will mention the last decade before the reboot.

I liked his answer to the couples comparison, staying always from the war of who's better. Plain and simple: My Superman loves Lois.
    Yep, and this is the reason why his Superman is my Superman. Period =D

Another thing worth of mention, they don't trust Lex Luthor. What I hate the most about Lois's lack of development in the New 52 is the fact that there isn't a single moment in any book to show she doesn't trust Lex in league!! It's such a big development and the person that hates him the most isn't allowed to show frustration/anger about it. At least one Lois will.
    Are you waiting for an arc where Lois acts in character, my friend??? Really?
    Last edited by Mina_ro; 09-18-2015 at 05:48 PM.

AWWW Cute art is cute ^_^
    New video: clark + lois | i'm finally yours

Beautiful video!!!

Quote Originally Posted by UltraWoman View Post
    "Libertango" really does fit this couple! I listened to the version performed by "Bond" once before and I immediately had the idea to use it in a story. As I'm a dancer I had to listen to it over and over and block it out before I could write it. I ended up writing it for a Superman II (Donner Cut) sequel. In it, Clark has already turned back time to correct the wrongs of Zod and Co. But in the process he circumvented the SR future and has to go to be with someone. That Someone is Lois in his eyes. Eventually, Clark explains all to Lois but not until there is romantic tension at the Honeymoon Haven at Niagara Falls (yes, Clark rewound it THAT far) complete with Clark and Lois dancing a tango. I'll have to see if I can find it on my computer. If you listen to the Bond version and read it I wrote it so that it would flow with the music.
    So precious! If you can find the story, shares it with us, please *-*!!!

I listen a lot of version of this song, of course, but not the Bond one. I'm going to search it.
    Last edited by Mina_ro; 09-18-2015 at 05:58 PM.

This scene, this moment, is simply perfect...

Source: krasinskisaurus

I just love the contrast between these two clois punches XD

Source: blenzz

Quote Originally Posted by Mina_ro View Post
    Definitely!

It'd be great if this book'd another editors =/
    Superman Unchained had a different editor, so who knows. It's hard, but wishful thinking is always good.

I don't think they use their real names, but I'm waiting another nice homage ^^
    Yeah. Right now I'm hoping for Jordan as homage to the Alan Moore's story (and later revisited by Loeb in the one of the S/B issues he worked on).

That'd be a dream ♥_♥
    Well, I hope many mentions about Chris. I mean, they've already lost a son and this heartbreaking fact surely has have a deep impact over them. Clark's always carried the weight of the heaven over his shoulders. Now, just imagine how much he'd want to protect to his boy after the lost of his older son. And, still, he has a responsability with this new world, even if this planet already has a hero (or whatever he is... =P). Same with Lo.
    This would be very interesting, but I don´t know if Dan will mention the last decade before the reboot.
    That's what I'm thinking, too. That's why it'd be good to remind Dan about Chris.

Are you waiting for an arc where Lois acts in character, my friend??? Really?
    Not anymore. I just think it's funny it took a Lois from another universe/era so we could have her own reaction to Lex joining the league.

Hope you find. I'm curious to read it, too.

The little moments, so precious.

It's funny how Clark wanted to propose like a normal man, but then Lois' stubbornness made him think in a super proposal super fast. We don't lie when we say Lois makes him super.

So much sexual tension. Amazing parallel!
    "Keep flying; keep fighting; keep loving; keep smiling. You won’t always be right, but you don’t have to be. Be just. Be fair. Be good. Be brave. Be Superman." - Bryan Q. Miller.

By isilenced:

By snappily:

By Tyler Kirkhan:

New video: Lois & Clark - Your Side Of The Bed

"Keep flying; keep fighting; keep loving; keep smiling. You won’t always be right, but you don’t have to be. Be just. Be fair. Be good. Be brave. Be Superman." - Bryan Q. Miller.

Superman Unchained had a different editor, so who knows. It's hard, but wishful thinking is always good.
    And Superman: Lois Lane #1 too. Too much coincidences,no??

Yeah. Right now I'm hoping for Jordan as homage to the Alan Moore's story (and later revisited by Loeb in the one of the S/B issues he worked on).
    That'd be a great choice!!

That's what I'm thinking, too. That's why it'd be good to remind Dan about Chris.
    Absolutely!

Not anymore. I just think it's funny it took a Lois from another universe/era so we could have her own reaction to Lex joining the league.
    AHHH... I thought you were talking about N52 Lois!!! You know, the poor girl doesn´t receive love... but surely PF Lois will have an opinion about Lex working with the league... XD

It's funny how Clark wanted to propose like a normal man, but then Lois' stubbornness made him think in a super proposal super fast. We don't lie when we say Lois makes him super.
    It's a very meaningful scene. And it's marvellously filmed too.

So much sexual tension. Amazing parallel!
    So akward the first one and the last is so so sexy. AWW... love my ship

This wallpaper is nice, even if you don´t like clois in SR

Source: fatedxdestiny

Personally I prefer this parallel

SOURCE

And Superman: Lois Lane #1 too. Too much coincidences,no??
    Not to mention Convergence: SM/AC, the digital comics, Futures End, Earth 2, Lois Lane YA (not DC Comics at all). I think we're onto something.

This wallpaper is nice, even if you don´t like clois in SR

Except one is in love and the other is a stalker in love.

Not that the first one hadn't his stalker in love phase.

Personally I prefer this parallel

SOURCE
    Definitely!

Smallville's season 6 posters were such a tease!

Not to mention Convergence: SM/AC, the digital comics, Futures End, Earth 2, Lois Lane YA (not DC Comics at all). I think we're onto something.
    Yep, definitively

Except one is in love and the other is a stalker in love.

Not that the first one hadn't his stalker in love phase.
    Lol
    Luckily this phase wasn't with Lois, because it's creepy as hell. I disliked him in this times and he was my least favorite version of Clark... until the New52.

Smallville's season 6 posters were such a tease!
    True. I read they planned to start Clois as a couple in season 6 because, supposedly, was the last season, but when CW extendend the contrat they abandoned the idea and, of course, we have the clana drama again

Found it! If you want to read the whole thing (or at least as far as I got on the story) you can read it here on fanfiction.net. If you read it at the same pace of the music, you'll see parts of this echoing the music and vice versa.

From Time's Child
    Newlyweds Dinner and Kissing Contest
    Song for this chapter: “Libertango” by Bond

Clark held Lois’s arm in the crook of his own as they strolled into the Great Room. The lights were turned low and candles and candelabras were everywhere. The music from a live band softly played and an alto sang. Clark, ever the gentleman, held Lois’ chair out for her to sit in. Lois looked up at Clark with a kind smile as he gently pushed the chair closed behind her. Their waiter came to suggest a bottle of wine and bring their menus.

“Good evening my name is Rober and I will be your server for the even’ing,” the waiter said with a fake French accent, “We have many fine selections but might I suggest the 1958 Beaujolais.”

“Well of course it’s suggested,” Lois snarked, “It’s probably the most expensive wine on the menu!”

“We’ll have the 1975 Beaujolais.”

“Very well, monsieur.”

After they ordered their food the stark intro to a tango emanated across the floor of the ballroom. Clark contemplated whether or not to ask her for a dance before he said a little hesitatingly, “Would you, um, like to d-dance? With… me?”

‘I think I’m going to have a little fun goading him,’ Lois thought before saying with a smirk, “You? Dance?”

“Why not?”

“Oh I’m sorry…” Lois said drawing out the last word with just a little twinkle in her eye, “I just don’t see you as the type of guy who knows how to dance, let alone the tango.”

Clark looked at her and said with a little quirk of his brows, “I’ll have you know that I learned when I was in Argentina writing for the ‘Buenos Aires Herald’.”

Lois’ eyes widened when he told her where he learned to dance. She stared for a moment before she said, “I didn’t know you traveled.”

With a slight quirk of his lips and raised eyebrows he replied, “There’s a lot you don’t yet know about me Mrs. Smith.” Clark said as he finally realized that their banter had attracted the attention of their neighbors.

Lois leaned her head in her hand as she gazed at him across the table in a move very reminiscent of a certain interview, “Is that so Mr. Smith? I look forward to finding out. Everything.”

He swallowed hard before he got out of his chair and put his hand out to help Lois out of her chair to lead her to the dance floor. She moved into the standard open position with his body about half a foot away from her. Clark slid his right arm up to just under her arm and around to the other side of her back. This pulled her so she found herself surrounded by his arms, much closer than she was used to and looked up at him quizzically. “This is how they dance the tango in Argentina,” Clark said in explanation.

Lois nodded her head once and gave a silent, ‘oh’ before following him. He stepped directly in front of Lois causing her to move back to the beat of the music. His movements were very fluid and forceful. His right hand guided her steps as they moved to the music.

Lois found this more confident Clark to be extremely attractive, ‘if I hadn’t already been attracted to him as Superman already I would be falling for him right now,’ Lois thought as she felt his legs brush up against hers as they moved across the floor. The music hinted at passions which burned as brightly as it did in them. Lois looked up at his face to find him staring down at her for a moment. His blue eyes were made dark in the low candlelight. Their faces were inches apart and they both had the same thought, ‘I wish I could kiss you right now.’

He stepped back suddenly and moved his left hand outward and pushed her slightly with his right as he turned her around so she was moving the same direction as he did. Hazel eyes met cerulean as they tango-walked across the dance floor. Her left hand crossed her stomach to meet his right hand which felt warm against her waist. She trusted him to guide their steps evenly and prevent her from falling into their fellow dancers. He walked her in a turn around the dance floor before bringing his left hand up over her head to turn her back around. Quickly he gave her an extra spin causing her to yelp quietly in surprise. His right hand caught her around her back as she looked up into Clark eyes in shock. Clark smiled at her with an impish grin looking every bit like Superman when he let slip his interest in her. Suddenly Clark swung her back down parallel to the floor over his bent knee. She leaned back and reveled in the feel of Clark holding her in such an intimate embrace. His breath brushed across her breasts causing Lois to shudder. She breathed quickly and deeply as she tried to get herself back under control. She looked up and noticed that his eyes twinkled up at her in silent mirth at her reaction to the end of their dance.

As he slowly pulled her out of the deep dip an announcement from the lead singer in the band up front startled them out of their little bubble, “All right people it’s time for the Kissing Contest! Now here are the rules, first off all contestants must stand, second your lips MUST be touching at all times and continuously. Anyone’s lips that separate are immediately disqualified. Also due to the nature of the contest, anyone whose hands roam down to the bottom of their respective kisser or places their leg between their respective kisser will be immediately disqualified. Now we need all of you to stand up and step onto the dance floor with your kissing partner.”

Clark leaned down to her ear. His warm breath teased her skin as he whispered, “are you sure you don’t want to head back to the suite?”

Lois looked into Clark’s eyes and saw how aroused he was. Lois licked her lips in anticipation of them getting kicked out and said, “No. Way. There’s no way in hell that I’m going to let our cover get in the way of my pride.”

With a sigh Clark replied with resignation in his voice, “Something told me that was going to be the case. All right.”

They moved to the table at the far corner of the room and got their number from the attendants. Lining up with the other hotel guests, Lois and Clark stood across from each other. He placed his hands gently but firmly on her hips, giving her more space than he did during their dance. Lois brushed her arms up his firm chest and noted his firm shoulders under his white tuxedo jacket. Hazel eyes made nearly black in the dim banquet hall met Clark’s deep blue as they waited for the countdown.

Suddenly they heard the lead singer shout “Contestants… go!”

Clark quickly lowered his lips to hers locking her to him with his mouth. As he kissed her something strange started happening. Clark felt physical tingles break out over his hands and into her body, much like a static shock. It did not feel unpleasant, in fact Lois moaned slightly and drew herself closer to him which forced him to move his hands further around her back into a full body hug. He lightly picked her up in this position so that she would not need to look up. The shocks continued to roam back and forth between them like the sparks from a Tesla coil.

Lois moaned and opened her mouth slightly against his lips. His lips nipped and suckled hers lightly. She felt the sparks flow from his hands outward to her spine which caused her to shudder as the tingles roamed through her body and teased her nerve endings. Lois felt like she couldn’t get enough of his kisses and responded by angling her head against his and lightly brushing her fingers through the hair at the nape of his neck. All of a sudden Lois shuddered, feeling the sparks flare up and out in a flash behind her eyelids. She was so swept up on the kiss and the feelings from it that she didn’t even remember where she was and moaned long and loud into his mouth.

Clark suddenly felt a tap on his shoulder and heard the voice of the referee say, “I’m sorry you two, I’m going to have to ask you to leave.”

“Smallville, you were there for me when I needed a shoulder to cry on… I-I just wish I could make everything all right.”

BANNED

yeah there is a time that the relationship has to do a transition, from good friends to lovers, no punches.

I'm hoping for Marie Jarvins that edited convergence and is editing out of conitnuity Prez.
    I'm thinking on buying it, because art is so good.

[quote]
    Not anymore. I just think it's funny it took a Lois from another universe/era so we could have her own reaction to Lex joining the league.[quote]

what happened with lois interviewing lex? johns talked about this and them he was out of the book and the truth BS happened
    Last edited by Tayswift; 09-19-2015 at 01:03 PM.

yeah there is a time that the relationship has to do a transition, from good friends to lovers, no punches.
    Yep, but I really love this gesture. You can see the transition of their relationship in the way that Lois beated his shoulder.
    Remember Smallville:Olympus when Lois greeted to Steve hitting his shoulder? It's very similar to the first clois punch scenes, friendly and a little manly even.

And then they were changing until the last ones. Just beautiful =D

I'm hoping for Marie Jarvins that edited convergence and is editing out of conitnuity Prez.
    I'm thinking on buying it, because art is so good.
    Anyone except Berganza =/
    what happened with lois interviewing lex? johns talked about this and them he was out of the book and the truth BS happened
    This issue'd be Superman # 40, supposedly, but then they published the Jr.Jr story and we had nothing as usual...

Found it! If you want to read the whole thing (or at least as far as I got on the story) you can read it here on fanfiction.net. If you read it at the same pace of the music, you'll see parts of this echoing the music and vice versa.

From Time's Child
    AWWW Lovely *-*! I must to rewatch the movie now.
    Thank you Ultrawoman, and Congrats for t he story ^_^