Page 230 of 1149 FirstFirst ... 130180220226227228229230231232233234240280330730 ... LastLast
Results 3,436 to 3,450 of 17222
    436 posts and counting... TheFearlessDefender89's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by TomariS View Post
    From Superman Family #200:

These illustrations are such a work of art that I'm so excited to see the most romantic/yearning couple that looks so stunning together on stage/screen and comics.
    Pull List: Harley Quinn, Superman Unchained, She-Hulk, Ms.Marvel, The Fearless Defenders (R.I.P.)
    *~ValkyrieXAnnabelle~*

Quote Originally Posted by TheFearlessDefender89 View Post
    These illustrations are such a work of art that I'm so excited to see the most romantic/yearning couple that looks so stunning together on stage/screen and comics.
    Word! ^_^

More from DCU decisions: Lois wants to know, haha! XD

"My heart is tied to the fate of yours. The only test of strength that will ever truly challenge me, is to be vulnerable next to you. To trust...you." - For Lois (Shane Koyczan)

Clark gives Lois a ring. From Superman v1 #322:

"My heart is tied to the fate of yours. The only test of strength that will ever truly challenge me, is to be vulnerable next to you. To trust...you." - For Lois (Shane Koyczan)

"He's gonna change the world" He will, with Lois by his side. ^_^

Lois...and Clark's nakedness. She seems unable to look at his face, no matter what version! XD

Really cool Lois & Clark fan art:

From "Superman lives" by Kevin Smith:

art by kelbykross

From Justice...okay, this is really sad. No words...

art by Alex Ross, via fyeahsupermanandloislane

Quote Originally Posted by TomariS View Post

It's 5 o clock I thought you'd be naked.... um ready.

lol. Still love that scene. Lois and Clark was a great program, hated the way the quality fell later on, but it was still a fun series. Teri and Dean never lost their chemistry together.

Incredible Member

Thanks for all the beautiful scans, gifs and the fan art. Hope we get Superman Unchained #8 next Wednesday without any further delay.

Quote Originally Posted by victorsage View Post
    It's 5 o clock I thought you'd be naked.... um ready.

lol. Still love that scene. Lois and Clark was a great program, hated the way the quality fell later on, but it was still a fun series. Teri and Dean never lost their chemistry together.
    Agree. They had -and still have- great chemistry.

Quote Originally Posted by Mbml2104 View Post
    Hope we get Superman Unchained #8 next Wednesday without any further delay.
    Fingers crossed so they don't change dates again. ^_^

This is really funny: "He isn't Superman for nothing" ;P

From Superman II: "Golly, Lois!"

Last edited by TomariS; 09-05-2014 at 08:31 AM.

From All Star Superman:

Smallville: Continuity #2: As usual, good Clark & Lois moments, and I really enjoyed the panel with Oliver and Diana. Great to see so many heroes together. The art could do a little better sometimes, but is consistent most of the time.

Quote Originally Posted by Mina_ro View Post
    "Kinky clois is canon"

Made by vondrak
    Hehe. Nice.

Quote Originally Posted by Jon11 View Post
    Smallville: Continuity #2: As usual, good Clark & Lois moments, and I really enjoyed the panel with Oliver and Diana. Great to see so many heroes together. The art could do a little better sometimes, but is consistent most of the time.
    Awesome! The new issue sounds really good. Thanks Jon11. ^_^

From Batman/Superman #13:

Wait...what?! O_o

Evolution of a relationship: From Rivals to Soulmates.