Page 245 of 1149 FirstFirst ... 145195235241242243244245246247248249255295345745 ... LastLast
Results 3,661 to 3,675 of 17222
    BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by TomariS View Post
    "Clark, you coming?" Clark is having some dirty thoughts! >=P

3 hot women...clark needs time to proccess the innuendo haha
    avengers 34.1 is gold. one of my fave in this year along with unchained and the AC futures end.

I don't really understand why they drop lois boyfriend, I'm curious to see what will happen with Johnathan or if they will be bothered by it.

I don't think there is something that can justify what superman is doing on futures end. not even tell his friends that he is alive...that is cruel

Quote Originally Posted by Blacksun View Post
    I don't really understand why they drop lois boyfriend, I'm curious to see what will happen with Johnathan or if they will be bothered by it.

I don't think there is something that can justify what superman is doing on futures end. not even tell his friends that he is alive...that is cruel
    They probably won't, which really sucks for Lois. As for Clark being a j*rk...no surprise. That's exactly why every time we have a comic telling us over and over that Clark and Lois are the best friends forever, it's hard to believe it if we don't see it. So it's hard to believe too, that he cares for them, when they show he doesn't.

Last edited by TomariS; 09-15-2014 at 11:43 AM.
    "My heart is tied to the fate of yours. The only test of strength that will ever truly challenge me, is to be vulnerable next to you. To trust...you." - For Lois (Shane Koyczan)

436 posts and counting... TheFearlessDefender89's Avatar

I saw the superman/wonder woman futures end preview and Clark/Superman is a even bigger jerk than I thought.
    If I could I would transfer Lois to marvel, so che could have a guy that deserves her: Hyperion.

Johnathan? where are you? doing taxes? playing destiny? watching soccer/football?
    That's what I thought too, why doesn't DC/Warner just sell her character if they hate using her so badly? Maybe Dc/WB should've lost the lawsuit, then the Siegel/Shuster family could sell her to marvel and then in the next couple of years she'd get her own movie. It's just getting ridiculous with how they keep bungling her character. And speaking of Johnathon, when in the world did he go? So the Johnathon card has been pulled from the character plot merry-go-round.
    Pull List: Harley Quinn, Superman Unchained, She-Hulk, Ms.Marvel, The Fearless Defenders (R.I.P.)
    *~ValkyrieXAnnabelle~*

Quote Originally Posted by Jon11 View Post
    From "Reunion":

By Make-your-fate-happen.

Lois was on fire in this episode. Hehe
    "Lana made the questionable choice on her own" Tell him, Lois!!! Sometimes Clark was so.... I think this scene is amazing. How many times have the people questioned Lana's behaviour??? Weird, but beautiful heheheh

Preview from Batman/Superman: Futures End #1...(click on the pics, to see the larger version) and looks like Lois and Lana (and is that Lex?! honestly don't know) are there?

And the rest:

http://i.newsarama.com/images/i/000/...BMSMFE_1_5.jpg

http://i.newsarama.com/images/i/000/...BMSMFE_1_6.jpg

Source: newsarama
    Thanks for the preview TomariS =)

N52 Clark/Superman being a jerk... What a surprise Ž_Ž

Probably They wonīt...

I coincide with all of you... Where is Jon?? Sincerely I think their relationship will break very soon =( . I donīt see any future for them, and it's a shame because they used that character with a particular intention, and now???
    I donīt know.
    Last edited by Mina_ro; 09-15-2014 at 12:08 PM.

"Clark, you coming?" Clark is having some dirty thoughts! >=P

Blahahahahahahaha Awww... poor baby. It's too much XD

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by TheFearlessDefender89 View Post
    That's what I thought too, why doesn't DC/Warner just sell her character if they hate using her so badly? Maybe Dc/WB should've lost the lawsuit, then the Siegel/Shuster family could sell her to marvel and then in the next couple of years she'd get her own movie. It's just getting ridiculous with how they keep bungling her character. And speaking of Johnathon, when in the world did he go? So the Johnathon card has been pulled from the character plot merry-go-round.
    Yes, I don't understand why DC keeps her when they don't care for her. Warner I think they still have better intentions, but DC can't wait for a chance to screw the character. Marvel did a TV mini series for peggy carter, a much more obscure character.
    I think she would be better at Marvel or Image property, maybe even superman. DC/warner is so ashamed of him.

Johnathan main function on new 52, now seems like he is not needed.

Quote Originally Posted by TheFearlessDefender89 View Post
    Exactly. Or at least make a decent effort to give her character, some development. It sounds to me like a case of 'have their cake, and eat it too' They want to change Clark's relationship/status quo with Lois, they want Lois to date someone else, but at the same time they need her to be single/available for whatever their plans are.

Yes, I don't understand why DC keeps her when they don't care for her. Warner I think they still have better intentions, but DC can't wait for a chance to screw the character. Marvel did a TV mini series for peggy carter, a much more obscure character.
    I think she would be better at Marvel or Image property, maybe even superman. DC/warner is so ashamed of him.

Johnathan main function on new 52, now seems like he is not needed.
    They probably want us to forget this guy even existed, even though they made a big deal out of these panels, saying "Oh, look poor Clark. Lois is a b*tch 'cause she's not with him"
    Last edited by TomariS; 09-15-2014 at 12:18 PM.
    "My heart is tied to the fate of yours. The only test of strength that will ever truly challenge me, is to be vulnerable next to you. To trust...you." - For Lois (Shane Koyczan)

From LnC: TNAoS - S2E03...

Last edited by TomariS; 09-15-2014 at 12:21 PM.

Love when Clois fans share their stuff with us:

The once and future true Super-couple ...

by inkoutofthebox

Tom & Erica:

Cool. She should be in season 10's promo as well.

By the way, lots of images with the two here and here.

From Smallville: Haunted #1:

Jeff and Bert are the best fanboys.

BANNED

WORLDS’ FINEST #29
    Written by PAUL LEVITZ
    Art by JED DOUGHERTY
    Cover by YILDIRAY CINAR
    On sale DECEMBER 10 • 32 pg, FC, $2.99 US • RATED T
    The secret history of Earth-2 continues! Superman tracks an Apokolips probe to Paradise, where finds an older woman – and she’s a wonder he never expected to meet! Meanwhile, Batman and Lois Lane collide on the trail of terrorists, but find a thief who’s way ahead of them…
    great more earth 2 lois...toobad is her and batman, but I think probably is better than batman/superman #13

great more earth 2 lois...toobad is her and batman, but I think probably is better than batman/superman #13
    Heh. Probably.

THE NEW 52: FUTURES END #31
    Written by BRIAN AZZARELLO, JEFF LEMIRE, DAN JURGENS and KEITH GIFFEN
    Art by JESUS MERINO and DAN GREEN
    Cover by RYAN SOOK
    On sale DECEMBER 3 • 32 pg, FC, $2.99 US • RATED T
    After the revelations of the last two issues, the Endgame begins! One hero retires, another reconsiders his career, and the world says goodbye to a third.

More dark Superman:

SUPERMAN #37
    Written by GEOFF JOHNS
    Art and cover by JOHN ROMITA, JR. and KLAUS JANSON
    Variant cover by DARWYN COOKE
    1:50 Variant cover by ETHAN VAN SCIVER
    1:100 Variant cover by JOHN ROMITA, JR. and KLAUS JANSON
    On sale DECEMBER 24 • 32 pg, FC, $3.99 US • RATED T
    Combo pack edition: $4.99 US
    Retailers: This issue will ship with five covers. Please see the order form for more information.
    Can there be peace and good will toward people without a price? Geoff Johns and John Romita Jr. serve up some holiday shocks as they answer this question and more in this the penultimate chapter of “MEN OF TOMORROW”! And be warned – some significant changes are in store for the Man of Steel to ring in the New Year!
    This issue is also offered as a combo pack edition with a redemption code for a digital download of this issue.
    Last edited by TomariS; 09-15-2014 at 02:01 PM.

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by Jon11 View Post
    Cool. She should be in season 10's promo as well.

By the way, lots of images with the two here and here.

From Smallville: Haunted #1:

Jeff and Bert are the best fanboys.
    hahahhaa good that BQM remembers them