Page 1133 of 1149 FirstFirst ... 1336331033108311231129113011311132113311341135113611371143 ... LastLast
Results 16,981 to 16,995 of 17222
    BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by DragonPiece View Post
    Just watched death of superman...EASILY the best clark-lois film we've ever gotten, live action or animated. I think you guys will be happy.

The new one? How did u see it already?

THE MARK OF MY DIGNITY Superlad93's Avatar

Just watched death of superman
    How? Thought it was coming out the 24th?
    "Mark my words! This drill will open a hole in the universe. And that hole will become a path for those that follow after us. The dreams of those who have fallen. The hopes of those who will follow. Those two sets of dreams weave together into a double helix, drilling a path towards tomorrow. THAT's Tengen Toppa! THAT'S Gurren Lagann! MY DRILL IS THE DRILL THAT CREATES THE HEAVENS!" - The Digger

We walk on the path to Secher Nbiw. Though hard fought, we walk the Golden Path.

Extraordinary Member DragonPiece's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Superlad93 View Post
    How? Thought it was coming out the 24th?
    It leaked..don't think I can provide links, but check typical sites that post DC movies early if you don't want to wait either.

THE MARK OF MY DIGNITY Superlad93's Avatar

It leaked..don't think I can provide links, but check typical places for film leaks if you don't want to wait like me.
    Hit me with that PM??
    "Mark my words! This drill will open a hole in the universe. And that hole will become a path for those that follow after us. The dreams of those who have fallen. The hopes of those who will follow. Those two sets of dreams weave together into a double helix, drilling a path towards tomorrow. THAT's Tengen Toppa! THAT'S Gurren Lagann! MY DRILL IS THE DRILL THAT CREATES THE HEAVENS!" - The Digger

We walk on the path to Secher Nbiw. Though hard fought, we walk the Golden Path.

BANNED

Me too

10char

BANNED

I saw at least one clip on Youtube

spoilers:
    "My Final Secret: I Love You"
    end of spoilers

BANNED

Watching the leak right now

spoilers:
    Lois and Clark are an established couple right from the start, Lois is trying to keep it secret at the Planet but Cat Grant catches on to things. When training with Clark, Diana asks him why he wants to go by the name Superman, and Clark replies it's because he likes to be reminded of Lois as she gave the name to him.
    end of spoilers

The Detective Man The Dying Detective's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Miles To Go View Post

spoilers:
    Lois and Clark are an established couple right from the start, Lois is trying to keep it secret at the Planet but Cat Grant catches on to things. When training with Clark, Diana asks him why he wants to go by the name Superman, and Clark replies it's because he likes to be reminded of Lois as she gave the name to him.
    end of spoilers
    That is kind of shocking really.
    "Excellent!" I cried. "Elementary," said he

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by The Dying Detective View Post
    That is kind of shocking really.
    What's shocking?

What's shocking?
    Well considering you what has been happening in the previous films where spoilers:
    Lois and Clark never really interact romantically or otherwise it's very surprising and in my experience it can lead to very forced looking romances
    end of spoilers

spoilers:
    end of spoilers
    Wow, can you PM me the link to the site? I really want to watch it now.

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by The Dying Detective View Post
    Well considering you what has been happening in the previous films where spoilers:
    Lois and Clark never really interact romantically or otherwise it's very surprising and in my experience it can lead to very forced looking romances
    end of spoilers

spoilers:
    Yeah, there is that danger. Still, I think they did the best with how they approached it. The relationship was presented as something Lois didn't want to make public just yet and was in it's teething stages, which led to some good development in the amount of time allocated to it
    end of spoilers

spoilers:
    Yeah, there is that danger. Still, I think they did the best with how they approached it. The relationship was presented as something Lois didn't want to make public just yet and was in it's teething stages, which led to some good development in the amount of time allocated to it
    end of spoilers
    Well that is a very smart move on DC good for them.

Oh, I guess I am now rooting for the this next Stjepan Sejic's project to work out as best as possible:

so, my approved pitch for dc is a heavy one. rather dark stuff but if that thing makes it big, my next pitch is so gonna be a superman/lois lane romance book, damn it

Source.
    "Keep flying; keep fighting; keep loving; keep smiling. You won’t always be right, but you don’t have to be. Be just. Be fair. Be good. Be brave. Be Superman." - Bryan Q. Miller.

Master Hero Vladimir

The best thing about Clark/Lois in modern times (especially in both the pre-Flashpoint and Rebirth eras) is that writers use their relationship not as a source of conflict, but as an asset that gives the characters strength to face whatever conflict they might encounter. Clark and Lois are beyond standard relationship issues and are just connected with each other in a natural, organic manner. I particularly enjoy how modern adaptations take steps to reconstruct this relationship and make it more acceptable to viewers; for example:

* Superman: Doomsday: Lois already knows Clark is Superman, she is just waiting for him to be admit it as a sign of trust.
    * Man of Steel: Lois is always aware of Clark's superpowers and indirectly inspires him to become Superman.
    * Rebirth: Superman already suspected Lois knew about his secret identity because she is too smart not to notice.

They are my favorite comic book romance and the golden standard by which all comic book relationships are measured. The only comic book couple that comes close to reaching Clark/Lois' popularity are Peter Parker/Mary Jane Watson, and that relationship has the disadvantage of being obliterated by Marvel because it limits storytelling possibilities for Spider-Man (stupid excuse in my opinion). I'm insecure as to what will happen to the Kent family in the coming months but for now, they seem to be in good hands under Bendis' writing.