Page 469 of 1149 FirstFirst ... 369419459465466467468469470471472473479519569969 ... LastLast
Results 7,021 to 7,035 of 17222
    BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by Supermom8 View Post
    I'd love to take Convergence Superman #2 and rub it in the face of whoever wrote "Man of Steel,Woman of Kleenex".
    In a way that article promoted the whole Superman belongs with Wonder Woman campaign. It implies Lois (or any human female) cannot
    survive a sexual relationship with a Kryptonian,let alone get pregnant and survive a birth. Take THAT,naysayers!
    I don't think the essay was suppossed to be taken seriously, I think it was fans that took it against Lois as a proof it wouldn't work out. That is what happens when you apply real world logic to fiction world, nothing will ever makes sense

Quote Originally Posted by Jon11 View Post
    Well, whiny Clark aside and that awful triangle, season 6 at least had him fighting the Zoners, Lois with good episodes, nice additions with Oliver and Jimmy, and proto Justice League. While in season 7 we had domesticated Clark, lied and cheated by Lana, hardly doing anything about it, useless in the last episodes - except for Brainiac defeat, but even it required Lana and Chloe in coma and Kara gone -, Chloe following his failure, Lois and Jimmy failed articles, and proto Super Lana. The only good thing was Lex's rise as villian, but then he had to leave the show in a disappointing finale.
    Don't forget the creepy "romance" between Lois and What was his name??? Grant? Dammit, I really hated it! The guy was just an Ollie's rebound.

I only see good things coming from this romantic guy. Sorry who feels otherwise.
    *-* This is the reason why he is (at least he was) one of the loves of my life... my perfect farmboy superhero

We're ignoring devil Samuel Lane, aren't we? Good. I never liked that guy.
    No, no... I don´t know what are you talking about

Otherwise the General is her father and she love him so...

"We live in hope" indeed! Now, where's the fanart with Chris holding Jonathan?? Gimme, gimme!
    I WANT this!!! AWWW Love the clois babies *-*
    Last edited by Mina_ro; 05-22-2015 at 01:54 PM.

Since we're at the family matters, how great is this?!

Source.

I see Jonathan, Chris, and Lara in this pic, and I'm happy about it.

By Kevin Maher:

By Oliver Borges:

The fist one is completely ADORABLE!!!! Love the drawing too, thanks for all this amazing stuff, Jon!!

Quote Originally Posted by UltraWoman View Post
    That first one is adorable!! I need to see if I can convince my hubby to do that with me!
    OMG, that'd be so cool, Ultrawoman!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Francisco View Post
    Spoilers*

Man, just read Convergence: Superman #2 Had forgotten how badass pre-flashpoint Superman used to be when properly written and how his relationship with Lois showcased the strongest aspect of his personaly when properly written. The dude is commanding strong and decisive. Lois is not a weakness but an asset. And also loving that he is a dad now. lol
    Glad to see that you like it!
    Quote Originally Posted by dangleo61288 View Post
    It shows that having a writer who is committed to a relationship can do. The Lois and Clark Marriage suffered because of lack of interest from writers and lack of commitment.
    Exactly!
    Quote Originally Posted by Loose Threads View Post
    No kidding, but I've seen this same sort of conversation play out with my cousin and his wife. He has OCD and always had a habit of putting his feet in the sink to wash them, and he kept breaking it that way because of the weight. I think it harkens back to when he was washed as a baby.
    hahahaha XD
    Yeah, the early 2000s there was too much stupid jealousy and not enough action from Lois (there were exceptions, of course), then Chuck Austen came aboard and we all know his feelings toward Lois, and the final years had too much interference editorial to keep them apart (I still think Chris Robertson would do wonders with them if allowed). Honestly, the only writers I feel like that let Clark and Lois be themselves and enjoy it were Kurt Busiek and Geoff Johns. There were issues and drama, yes, but none trying to discredit the wedding.

There were also Gail Simone's run which was too short to consider in it and Greg Rucka who wrote an amazing Lois and their relationship but whose Clark was way too mopey.

At least, no matter how frustrating certain storylines could get, we still had great panels with them in these years. And at the end of the day they still love (only!) each other very much, thank you very much.
    You said a bad word, Jon!!!
    I need to do something... *ChuckAustenIhateyou,bast$#d*
    Basically, all of this. I think we had just a few good writers in the Superman's books in the pre-flashpoint =/
    Last edited by Mina_ro; 05-22-2015 at 02:44 PM.

Y
    Fantastic sketch by just-cuz-rivaldi:

By Supajoe:

Interspecies Swingers:

By Abbadon82.

LOL, poor Lois.
    The last one is absolutely great!! Poor Lois, this rabbit is a pervert Lol but I don´t think Jessica would cheat on her lovely husband hahaha

btw... I watched ALL of these cartoons/movies/animes (well, I didn´t watch Inuyasha but I read the manga).. I'm a freak *sighs*
    Thanks for these amazing artworks, Jon!!!
    Last edited by Mina_ro; 05-22-2015 at 02:40 PM.

Lois & Clark - Every kiss in every episode - 4x07 Dead Lois Walking

By fyeahloisandclark

I really love their kisses... just look at this sweet and perfect kiss ♥♥

Salvation's Picspam.

Great scene!

Clark: I have something I need to tell you and if I don’t tell you now, I never will. I know that things have been rocky between us.
    Lois: I’m listening.
    Clark: My whole life has been full of relationships that have ended too soon, and when I went away last fall I…Lois I felt so lost. But when I came back to the bull pen, you were there waiting for me. You jumped out of your seat and you threw your arms around me and the way that your eyes sparkled when you smiled I just…I knew. I just knew that you were the one that I’ve always needed, and I needed you to know that. What is it?
    Lois: Perry White. He’s offered me a job at the foregin desk in Kenya.
    Clark: That’s great, congratulations.
    Lois: Well, I’m not sure I’m going.
    Clark: But…Lois, your career is so important to you. What would make you stay?
    Lois: For you, I… I would stay for you. Clark as important as my career is to me, you are more important. I… I would give up Africa to be with you. But only if we stop keeping secrets from each other.
    Clark: Lois I don’t know what you’re talking about.
    Lois: Yeah, you do Clark. Come on, I need you to be honest with me.
    Clark: Lois there’s nothing to tell you. I think you leaving Metropolis is the best thing for you right now.
    Last edited by Mina_ro; 05-22-2015 at 03:09 PM.

They look so happy here ^_^

From Icarus

Via: fyeahwellance

Quote Originally Posted by Mina_ro View Post
    You said a bad word, Jon!!!
    I need to do something... *ChuckAustenIhateyou,bast$#d
    The funny thing is that the guy turned Lana into a crazy and even more unbearable person while trying (?) to put her and Clark together. Haha. The guy was simply a bad writer.

The last one is absolutely great!! Poor Lois, this rabbit is a pervert Lol but I don´t think Jessica would cheat on her lovely husband hahaha

btw... I watched ALL of these cartoons/movies/animes (well, I didn´t watch Inuyasha but I read the manga).. I'm a freak *sighs*
    Thanks for these amazing artworks, Jon!!!
    I'm sure Superman too prefers Lois to Jessica. Oh, now I want to see Lois in Jessica Rabbid costume! (Although Erica kind of had her own noir version - paired with Lex, unfortunately, what the hell was Jimmy thinking??)

Lois & Clark - Every kiss in every episode - 4x07 Dead Lois Walking

By fyeahloisandclark

I really love their kisses... just look at this sweet and perfect kiss ♥♥

Salvation's Picspam.

Great scene!

The kiss is really sweet.

That scene in "Salvation" was the worst timing ever. Reveal of feelings and secrets, be together... they were read for it all, but Clark had to leave.

On a different note, I bet Clark didn't realise Lois hands in his pocket because he thought he was just excited to see her, heh. :P

They look so happy here ^_^

From Icarus

Via: fyeahwellance
    Life goals, definitely. These smiles are just perfect.
    "Keep flying; keep fighting; keep loving; keep smiling. You won’t always be right, but you don’t have to be. Be just. Be fair. Be good. Be brave. Be Superman." - Bryan Q. Miller.

From Supergirl #59:

Via karazhugh.

Tattoos:

Source: supermanssidekick.

Source: heywingspan.
    "Keep flying; keep fighting; keep loving; keep smiling. You won’t always be right, but you don’t have to be. Be just. Be fair. Be good. Be brave. Be Superman." - Bryan Q. Miller.

Incredible Member

Greatpictures and artwork everyone. Keep it up, I just love this thread!

"My heart is tied to the fate of yours. The only test of strength that will ever truly challenge me, is to be vulnerable next to you. To trust...you." - For Lois (Shane Koyczan)

BANNED

Since we're at the family matters, how great is this?!

Source.

I see Jonathan, Chris, and Lara in this pic, and I'm happy about it.

By Kevin Maher:

By Oliver Borges:

the cosplay is so good, that the woman did the leg thing just like Lois!!! the kids are so adorable omg

I miss the time when superman was comics about family;

Clark: Lois? Where are all my shirts?
    Lois: I had them sent off to a tailor to replace the buttons with snaps.
    Clark: Snaps? What would I need snaps for?
    Lois: Because you rip open 45 shirts a week and the buttons are flying everywhere! I'm up to my eyes in buttons! Yesterday I slipped on one and almost broke my neck!
    Clark: Lois, I think you're exaggerating...
    Police Siren: woowooowoo
    Clark: *rips shirt open and flies away. A button hits Lois in the face*
    Lois: GODDAMMIT

http://doubleentandre.tumblr.com/

ahahahah good one

We did it again! High five!

Quote Originally Posted by Blacksun View Post
    Clark: Lois? Where are all my shirts?
    Lois: I had them sent off to a tailor to replace the buttons with snaps.
    Clark: Snaps? What would I need snaps for?
    Lois: Because you rip open 45 shirts a week and the buttons are flying everywhere! I'm up to my eyes in buttons! Yesterday I slipped on one and almost broke my neck!
    Clark: Lois, I think you're exaggerating...
    Police Siren: woowooowoo
    Clark: *rips shirt open and flies away. A button hits Lois in the face*
    Lois: GODDAMMIT

http://doubleentandre.tumblr.com/

ahahahah good one
    Hahahaha

Reminds me of this:

Their banter is the best.

New video: Smallville Clark & Lois - Without You

Really good. It ended too soon, tho.

They are wedding inspiration!

It's from a Lois and Clark table in a wedding, really cool:

Via thebridegene.

By Novanim.

By ukmalzza.

Another beautiful video: Clois & Chlollie - Alone

On the Lois Appreciation post they talked about Selina interacting with Lois. I had started writing an adult story that takes place during the Superman Red/Superman Blue arc of the 90s. In it, Selina convinces Lois to find a way to have a threesome. The only way I could see it happening was if she tied both of them up (because both were fairly territorial, especially in regards to Lois). I would have loved to have seen artwork to that effect during the arc, but it never happened.