Page 1089 of 1149 FirstFirst ... 895899891039107910851086108710881089109010911092109310991139 ... LastLast
Results 16,321 to 16,335 of 17222
    Incredible Member

Thank you for posting the Super Sons preview. Looks totally awesome and is one of my favorite books! Has anyone heard at this point if Tomasi is hanging around for Sons (and let Jimenez stay as well!)? I'll be devastated if they leave!

Action Comics #1000 variants:

"Keep flying; keep fighting; keep loving; keep smiling. You won’t always be right, but you don’t have to be. Be just. Be fair. Be good. Be brave. Be Superman." - Bryan Q. Miller.

"Keep flying; keep fighting; keep loving; keep smiling. You won’t always be right, but you don’t have to be. Be just. Be fair. Be good. Be brave. Be Superman." - Bryan Q. Miller.

Source: Newsarama.

The '80 cover by Joshua Middleton's still missing.

By citlalli_toddholland:

By @HannahCeilidh:

Last edited by Jon11; 02-20-2018 at 05:06 PM.

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by Jon11 View Post

Thank you for posting the covers, Jon. The covers by Cho, Allred and Jurgens are my favorites. Kinda weird to see 90s Lois with black hair but since I prefer her hair black/brunette I'm not going to complain.

BANNED

Source: Newsarama.

The '80 cover by Joshua Middleton's still missing.

By citlalli_toddholland:

By @HannahCeilidh:

And thanks for posting the Fanart. I love them both.

Thanks for sharing the covers Jon. The Lois and Clark cover is my favorite.

Super Sons might be ending in May, but Tomasi has plans for Jon and Damian. Thanks to Rosawater for posting the link to Tomasi's tweet in the solicitations' discussion thread.

https://mobile.twitter.com/PeterJTom...32887203598336

BANNED

A Super Sons/Blue Falcon and Dynomutt crossover has also been scheduled for the fifth week of May

'

https://twitter.com/PeterJTomasi/sta...-super-sons%2F

The art's cute, but I hope the final art has a version that actually looks like Damian.

LOL at "abandoned by their fathers."

Quote Originally Posted by The Learner View Post
    Super Sons might be ending in May, but Tomasi has plans for Jon and Damian. Thanks to Rosawater for posting the link to Tomasi's tweet in the solicitations' discussion thread.

https://mobile.twitter.com/PeterJTom...32887203598336
    Quote Originally Posted by Miles To Go View Post
    A Super Sons/Blue Falcon and Dynomutt crossover has also been scheduled for the fifth week of May

'

https://twitter.com/PeterJTomasi/sta...-super-sons%2F
    It's good to reassure it's just a new plan for them, although I still think it's stupid to start relaunching everything at the Superman office.

The one-shot looks cool.

Superman #41: An okay read. A little heavy-handed in places, but everything rolled well, like we can expect in a filler... it's just there wasn't that high point. The closest to it was the the father/son conversation, but I wanted it to run a little longer. Art was efficient.

Super Sons #13: One of the best issues of the series. Lovely Kent bumbling act Jon has going there. Damian's fitting very well at the new school, as one can expect, hehe. "Don't be an Ezar." Hahaha, Tomasi nails their bickering with such easy. Can't wait for Talia/Lois first ever meeting. Pleasantly surprised at how well suited Carlo Barberi's stylefor this book is. His kids are pretty good (and his Talia wasn't half bad either).

By thiagomendanha:

By multifandom.1r.top:

By Kerry Gammill:

Superman & Lois were paid a homage to at a parade of the brazilian Carnival:

(pics via luisdubresil)

The video of the parade: https://www.facebook.com/delson.gaia...1969204503608/

By jhonesbas:

By COLOR-REAPER:

A Shazam/Super Sons team up is one of the coolest ideas out there. I wish comics would capitalize on that.

Actually, taking a minute to think about it, "Shazam & The Super Sons" would be a perfect title to replace SS.

By ottertheauthor:

Man of Steel #1-6 connecting covers (colored):

Source: @DCComics.

Last edited by Jon11; 02-22-2018 at 08:41 PM.

.... Is Superman in Shazam costume, no?

Man of Steel #1-6 connecting covers (colored):

MUCH BETTER... 2 of de 3 final images in BIG and in GOOD QUALITY..