Page 1119 of 1149 FirstFirst ... 1196191019106911091115111611171118111911201121112211231129 ... LastLast
Results 16,771 to 16,785 of 17222

Superman II: Restored International Cut on DVD. This was a fan made project.
    I think it was made before the Superman II: The Richard Donner Cut was released on DVD by WB.

superman RIC.jpg

*The DVD case cover has some super artwork.*
    Last edited by Lois; 04-19-2018 at 11:53 AM.

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by Lois View Post
    I think it was made before the Superman II: The Richard Donner Cut was released on DVD by WB.

superman RIC.jpg

Wow, that brings back memories.

Fun fact, some Superman II "fan edits" leave out both the memory kiss and the turn back time ending, and just have Lois know at the end...still broken hearted, but respected enough to keep a secret

Just got this as a late Christmas and as a early birthday gift. <GRINS>
    Yes, it's the actual real honest to goodness trading card! and it came with a COA! I'm very, very proud to own it! *smiles*
    It's SUPER!!!
    *I keep it in a protective clear plastic trading cover.*

mk.tc.autograph.jpg

*it also has an autograph from Margot Kidder as Lois Lane* <VERY BIG GRIN>
    Last edited by Lois; 04-19-2018 at 12:08 PM.

Also really like this one too with an autograph signed by Margot Kidder as Lois Lane.

margotkidder.autograph.jpg

Thanks Jon11 for posting my fancomic!

I didn't want to toot my own horn by posting it here myself haha...

Quote Originally Posted by Miles To Go View Post

Another favorite of mine from the story
    That's my favourite page too! I tried to make a reference to Action Comics #1 with this page hehe Did you guys get it?

By the way, CBR is doing a countdown of the top 80 Superman and Lois Lane stories, and they're asking for votes!

This week marks the 80th anniversary of the release of Action Comics #1, which featured the first appearance of Superman, but it also featured the first appearance of Lois Lane.

Therefore, rather than devote this celebration to just the Man of Steel, I figured that this time around, we’d celebrate BOTH Superman AND Lois Lane by splitting up the 80 Greatest Stories into the 40 Greatest Superman Stories and the 40 Greatest Lois Lane Stories.

Both Superman and Lois Lane have starred in a bunch of a great stories, from one-shot issues to multi-issue stories to, well, sagas. So here you will be casting your vote for who you feel are the greatest Superman and Lois Lane stories!

You folks will all vote by e-mailing me your votes at brianc@cbr.com from now up until 11:59 Pacific time, May 25th. That’s over a month. I’ll tabulate all the votes and I’ll begin a countdown of the top 80 (40/40) starting on May 30th, the day that Brian Michael Bendis’ The Man of Steel #1 comes out.
    You can check the guidelines and instructions here: https://www.cbr.com/superman-lois-la...atest-stories/

I'm really excited for the list! It'll also be a great excuse to gather all my favourite comics and start reading them again <3

Quote Originally Posted by TomariS View Post
    Grandpa Seg-El approves of Kal-El's soulmate Lois Lane (and of course of Lana Lang as his grandson's first love), hehe. Funny convo between Jason Inman and Cameron Cuffe! XD

via Jawiin

Jason Inman is us at DC. Hehe. He must be a blast hang out with.

Quote Originally Posted by TomariS View Post
    I know, right?! Grandpa Seg-El knows what he's talking about! ^_^

Still waiting for a #Clois story written by Tom Taylor outside the I:GaU universe. =/

Hope dies last...

https://thumbs.gfycat.com/EvergreenC...am-max-1mb.gif
    YES!! That's the guy we should be getting to replace one of the current teams.

Quote Originally Posted by Lois View Post

superman RIC.jpg

Oh, I've never seen that cover.

You're stuff is so cool. I definitely envy you.

Quote Originally Posted by supersamara View Post
    Thanks Jon11 for posting my fancomic!

I didn't want to toot my own horn by posting it here myself haha...

That's my favourite page too! :-D I tried to make a reference to Action Comics #1 with this page hehe Did you guys get it? ;-)
    Good Clark/Lois art always gets a place here. And we all appreciate it. ;-)

Also, I loved the reference.

By the way, CBR is doing a countdown of the top 80 Superman and Lois Lane stories, and they're asking for votes!

You can check the guidelines and instructions here: https://www.cbr.com/superman-lois-la...atest-stories/

I'm really excited for the list! It'll also be a great excuse to gather all my favourite comics and start reading them again <3
    If that's of any help, we did make a recommendation list a few years ago: http://community.comicbookresources....=1#post1233981
    "Keep flying; keep fighting; keep loving; keep smiling. You won’t always be right, but you don’t have to be. Be just. Be fair. Be good. Be brave. Be Superman." - Bryan Q. Miller.

"Keep flying; keep fighting; keep loving; keep smiling. You won’t always be right, but you don’t have to be. Be just. Be fair. Be good. Be brave. Be Superman." - Bryan Q. Miller.

By Michael Atiyeh & Sergio Sandoval:

Happy Birthday #Superman! Here is a cover and 2 pages that I wrote and colored for a #cloumbiasportswear pitch for a PR company. I ended up writing the whole comic in case we ended up doing more. It was based on @henrycavill taking the #directoroftoughness challenge. Line art by #sergiosandoval and letters by @troypeteri.

BANNED

By Adam Hughes

CBR posted the comics strips of the first ever wedding of Clark & Lois (1949):