Page 1147 of 1149 FirstFirst ... 1476471047109711371143114411451146114711481149 LastLast
Results 17,191 to 17,205 of 17222
    "Keep flying; keep fighting; keep loving; keep smiling. You won’t always be right, but you don’t have to be. Be just. Be fair. Be good. Be brave. Be Superman." - Bryan Q. Miller.

Lego Superman 80th poster (SDCC exclusive):

Source: The Brick Fan.

Superman return article hanging in Freddy's room in the Shazam trailer:

Via David F. Sandberg.

LOL:

By DragonArte.
    "Keep flying; keep fighting; keep loving; keep smiling. You won’t always be right, but you don’t have to be. Be just. Be fair. Be good. Be brave. Be Superman." - Bryan Q. Miller.

Astonishing Member

Quote Originally Posted by Jon11 View Post

LOL:

By DragonArte.
    Wow, this made chuckle. I love it.

BANNED

So with the recap page on Action#1001 still talking about Man of Steel..is it at all possible Lois is back on Earth without Clark knowing?

BANNED

ACTION COMICS #1004
    written by BRIAN MICHAEL BENDIS
    art by RYAN SOOK
    enhanced foil cover by STEVE RUDE
    variant cover by FRANCIS MANAPUL
    Superman confronts Lois Lane and wants answers: Where is Jon Kent? What happened during Lois’ trip into space with Jor-El? Why didn’t she contact the Man of Steel when she returned? And most importantly, does she still love him? Or is the world-famous reporter looking to let Clark Kent down easy? Lois and Clark’s relationship gets redefined in this issue illustrated by acclaimed artist Ryan Sook!
    https://www.newsarama.com/41056-dc-c...citations.html

This is so adorable!!

Last edited by TomariS; 07-23-2018 at 08:23 PM.
    "My heart is tied to the fate of yours. The only test of strength that will ever truly challenge me, is to be vulnerable next to you. To trust...you." - For Lois (Shane Koyczan)

Last Son of Shaolin GreatKungLao's Avatar

By anilily

BANNED

Interview with Bendis

Nrama: You mentioned Lois in our last interview, about how there’s some conflict after she returns. But we've talked before about how you have some ideas about their married life that you want to explore. Is this where we'll see their relationship, in Action Comics?

Bendis: Yeah, we'll have some very fun Mr. and Mrs. Smith type adventures with the two of them that I'm very excited about. And you know, they were living a normal family life, but they're not a normal family. There's nothing normal about them. They have a child with special needs. They have a family with special needs.

Everything about them is unique.

Credit: DC Entertainment
    So why are you doing what everyone else does?

With that question, we're going to kind of re-establish their relationship and kind of be, like, the modern family of the DC Universe.

Nrama: Wait, are they going to be like The Jetsons or something?

Bendis: You’ll see. It's a work in progress, and one of my favorite things. And you as family person know this - it's constantly being built. It's constantly being worked on. It's constantly evolving. So that's what they are going to do.

I really want to explore the family dynamic, and you know, how much they love each other. It's like, OK, we love each other. That's a given. So let's figure this out. And that's a lot of fun to write.'
    https://www.newsarama.com/41087-bend...p-focused.html

Quote Originally Posted by GreatKungLao View Post

Quote Originally Posted by Miles To Go View Post
    Interview with Bendis

Nrama: You mentioned Lois in our last interview, about how there’s some conflict after she returns. But we've talked before about how you have some ideas about their married life that you want to explore. Is this where we'll see their relationship, in Action Comics?

Bendis: Yeah, we'll have some very fun Mr. and Mrs. Smith type adventures with the two of them that I'm very excited about. And you know, they were living a normal family life, but they're not a normal family. There's nothing normal about them. They have a child with special needs. They have a family with special needs.

Everything about them is unique.

Credit: DC Entertainment
    So why are you doing what everyone else does?

With that question, we're going to kind of re-establish their relationship and kind of be, like, the modern family of the DC Universe.

Nrama: Wait, are they going to be like The Jetsons or something?

Bendis: You’ll see. It's a work in progress, and one of my favorite things. And you as family person know this - it's constantly being built. It's constantly being worked on. It's constantly evolving. So that's what they are going to do.

I really want to explore the family dynamic, and you know, how much they love each other. It's like, OK, we love each other. That's a given. So let's figure this out. And that's a lot of fun to write.'
    https://www.newsarama.com/41087-bend...p-focused.html
    Thanks for sharing, GreatKungLao and Miles To Go.
    "My heart is tied to the fate of yours. The only test of strength that will ever truly challenge me, is to be vulnerable next to you. To trust...you." - For Lois (Shane Koyczan)

Arrow

For those interested the first chapter of the sequel to my Clark/Lois story is now posted. The wedding day approaches but first, our heroes must survive their super engagement -

Title

Legion of Superheroes

summary

Multi-property crossover set in Universe 7531. Following the disastrous events of World War Hulk (see Music of the Spheres) the various superheroes of Earth come together. Meanwhile, new threats loom to test their resolve not least of which is the presidential run of anti-super being Senator Robert Kelly. Featuring Justice League, Fantastic Four, X-Men, Ninja Turtles, many others.

Character: [Superman/Lois Lane] Iron Man, Captain America, Wonder Woman, Batman, exact.

https://www.fanfiction.net/s/1301484...of-Superheroes

If so inclined, enjoy.
    Last edited by Celgress; 07-26-2018 at 05:15 PM.
    "So you've come to the end now alive but dead inside."

Quote Originally Posted by Miles To Go View Post
    Beautiful!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Celgress View Post
    For those interested the first chapter of the sequel to my Clark/Lois story is now posted. The wedding day approaches but first, our heroes must survive their super engagement -

Title

Legion of Superheroes

summary

Multi-property crossover set in Universe 7531. Following the disastrous events of World War Hulk (see Music of the Spheres) the various superheroes of Earth come together. Meanwhile, new threats loom to test their resolve not least of which is the presidential run of anti-super being Senator Robert Kelly. Featuring Justice League, Fantastic Four, X-Men, Ninja Turtles, many others.

Character: [Superman/Lois Lane] Iron Man, Captain America, Wonder Woman, Batman, exact.

https://www.fanfiction.net/s/1301484...of-Superheroes

If so inclined, enjoy.
    Thank you Celgress, I will definitely read it this weekend.

Quote Originally Posted by The Learner View Post
    Thank you Celgress, I will definitely read it this weekend.
    Thanks, I hope you enjoy the first chapter.
    "So you've come to the end now alive but dead inside."

BANNED