Page 1021 of 1149 FirstFirst ... 215219219711011101710181019102010211022102310241025103110711121 ... LastLast
Results 15,301 to 15,315 of 17222

Quote Originally Posted by Miles To Go View Post

Action#986 by Guillem March.
    Wonder if this means we'll actually see Titano in the issue...

Quote Originally Posted by TomariS View Post
    Look at this!! I just love the emotional bond, and how close the Superman-Lois characters, and the Clark & Lois relationship are to these amazing creators (+ Joanne's influence, of course):

So much rich history here. They deserved so much more recognition in life for what they created.
    "Keep flying; keep fighting; keep loving; keep smiling. You won’t always be right, but you don’t have to be. Be just. Be fair. Be good. Be brave. Be Superman." - Bryan Q. Miller.

Quote Originally Posted by TomariS View Post
    New gifset... TT^TT

Love me some great parallels! I just want the reunion to be EPIC.
    "Keep flying; keep fighting; keep loving; keep smiling. You won’t always be right, but you don’t have to be. Be just. Be fair. Be good. Be brave. Be Superman." - Bryan Q. Miller.

Action#986 by Guillem March.
    I bet Supes is a food high in vitamins. :P

The variant cover for this issue by Neil Edwards:

Han & Leia Lois & Clark-ed:

By James Hance.
    Last edited by Jon11; 07-27-2017 at 07:34 PM.

BANNED

Kill it with fire!!!

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by Knightsilver View Post
    Kill it with fire!!!
    I don't think we should panic, this is Hitch's last arc, so doubtful anything here will stick, also this probably takes place before Barry meddles with the negative speed force over in his own title, where he was shown an altogether different future for him and Iris [albeit still a bleak one]

I think that should not run ahead of the train. Comics will be released and we will learn the truth. In addition, the batarang on his clothes hints at Batman the same way. Besides, he looks like Connor.

Fantastic Member

I'm not thrilled about this, but I can't find it in me to get all worked up about it. For starters, Hitch is writing this story, so the chances of it being a masterwork that will long be remembered are very slim.

Secondly, I prefer future Jon's character design. He's all about the House of El and wears the S. This new kid...whatever. He seems more Wonder than Super.

Thirdly, this story is about an apocalyptic future. That's what happens when Superman and Lois are not together. Things go to hell.

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by stephtanner View Post
    I'm not thrilled about this, but I can't find it in me to get all worked up about it. For starters, Hitch is writing this story, so the chances of it being a masterwork that will long be remembered are very slim.

Secondly, I prefer future Jon's character design. He's all about the House of El and wears the S. This new kid...whatever. He seems more Wonder than Super.

Thirdly, this story is about an apocalyptic future. That's what happens when Superman and Lois are not together. Things go to hell.
    Heh, true...speaks volumes for Clark and Diana's parenting skills when even their kid comes back and says ''you're the reason everything sucks''

Fantastic Member

Heh, true...speaks volumes for Clark and Diana's parenting skills when even their kid comes back and says ''you're the reason everything sucks''
    Lol! Yeah, that would be one way to look at it.

In all seriousness though, I don't think DC will ever be done with teasing other pairings for Superman, but I'm not going to lose sleep over it. I'm too old and tired for shipper wars. I just take comfort it the fact that Rebirth restored the marriage because in all honesty, I never thought that would happen after the New 52 got rid of it.

And to top it all off, we got blessed with Jon who has a wonderful personality and is popular in his own right. Even if he weren't the child of my favorite couple in all of comicdom, I'd still love him. And we all know that Superman loves Lois the most and the best. I honestly think he loves Jon because he comes from her moreso than the fact that the boy is his own flesh and blood.

So all in all, I choose to count my blessings.

Extraordinary Member DragonPiece's Avatar

I wouldn't worry, nothing about it looks like Superman's kid, just Wondy's. Plus it's a hitch stoy and no one at DC cares what he's doing.

BANNED

Meh. The only thing that annoys me about this is if this is a non-cloned child of Diana and Clark, Lois is very likely dead. Otherwise, who cares. This is an apocalyptic future that will be erased teasing a couple that doesn’t exist. Plus, it’s written by Hitch.

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by Jon11 View Post
    Superman #28 preview:

That's so incredibly cute. I do love little moments like these and hope this issue would have more of these type of moments and fewer lessons in history.