Page 1047 of 1149 FirstFirst ... 475479479971037104310441045104610471048104910501051105710971147 ... LastLast
Results 15,691 to 15,705 of 17222

Quote Originally Posted by Mongul778 View Post
    Justice League trailer has me hyped for their reunion.

Amy Adams is a red head, granted the filter they use in those movies sorta makes it hard to tell.
    She is red headed! Sorry for a wrong example. I thought her 'brown hair' will cheer up adrikto. Almost everyone loves her as Lois Lane. Thank you for pointing that out. It is hard to tell for me. When i think red headed i think of something like Mary Jane.

It is very clear that she has red hair. 'The filter'. I will keep that in mind.

Speaking of Mary Jane i am loving these marriages. Hope that the ring means there are wedding bells. A married Superman can be so different and fresh. Audiences have never seen that. Since there is no Clark-Lois-Superman love triangle in DCEU the best way to progress their story would be marriage. It is so rare in comic book movies. Mary Jane and Peter Parker spent three whole movies to end with them dancing in silence. Superhero romance in movies end up nowhere.

Marriage would be a great way to end the movie. If not the marriage it shall at least end with a proper proposal with all team mates presence. With marriage for a future movie.(It would be a most cruel tease for me. How long long will i have to wait for that!).

Sorry adrikto. I gave a wrong example to prove my point. But you are right about the brown hair. It is distinctive. It is beautiful. Don't believe me? Ask Superman.

Last edited by Soubhagya; 10-09-2017 at 01:38 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Soubhagya View Post
    She is red headed! Sorry for a wrong example. I thought her 'brown hair' will cheer up adrikto. Almost everyone loves her as Lois Lane. Thank you for pointing that out. It is hard to tell for me. When i think red headed i think of something like Mary Jane.

It is very clear that she has red hair. 'The filter'. I will keep that in mind. Speaking of Mary Jane i am loving these marriages. Hope that the ring means there are wedding bells. A married Superman can be so different and fresh. Audiences have never seen that. Since there is no Clark-Lois-Superman love triangle in DCEU the best way to progress their story would be marriage. It is so rare in comic book movies. Mary Jane and Peter Parker spent three whole movies to end with them dancing in silence. Superhero romance in movies end up nowhere.

Sorry adrikto. I gave a wrong example to prove my point. But you are right about the brown hair. It is distinctive. It is beautiful. Don't believe me? Ask Superman.

Yeah.. I said that she looks AWESOME too in your avatar.. and I was with the black hair... However, Lois with brown hair surprised my many times..

Quote Originally Posted by adrikito View Post
    Yeah.. I said that she looks AWESOME too in your avatar.. and I was with the black hair... However, Lois with brown hair surprised my many times..
    I used to be a Black haired blue eyed Lois purist, but her latest incarnations with brown hair and violet eyes(like Elizabeth taylor)have won meover 100%!!

Quote Originally Posted by rosawater View Post
    I never noticed the clown in the colorized version, and now I'm creeped out a little. He's giving me serious It vibes. Love the happy looking family, tho.

Thanks for sharing, Jon!
    Oh, now that you brought it out, and since the novel's right is owned by Warner Bros, I want a Superman x It crossover!! Bring Sebastian Fiumara to draw it and we have a winner.

Action Comics #989 preview: http://www.cbr.com/acton-comics-989-preview/

Dark Nights: Metal #3 preview: https://www.avclub.com/this-metal-3-...bat-1819284634

By Wilfredo Torres:

By boardgamescouple:

"Keep flying; keep fighting; keep loving; keep smiling. You won’t always be right, but you don’t have to be. Be just. Be fair. Be good. Be brave. Be Superman." - Bryan Q. Miller.

"Keep flying; keep fighting; keep loving; keep smiling. You won’t always be right, but you don’t have to be. Be just. Be fair. Be good. Be brave. Be Superman." - Bryan Q. Miller.

By thegeekool:

By patrikkuczik:

By spiderkrath:

And here's a beautiful video with the new scenes added in:

The Superman #33 cover in a higher resolution:

By Ryan Sook.

From Secret Origins #1 (1988):

By Wayne Boring & Jerry Ordway.

Another Action Comics sneak peek:

By Viktor Bogdanovic.

Quote Originally Posted by Jon11 View Post
    Kyle Higgins, writer of Nightwing: The New Order, confirmed that Lois and Clark will be romantic involved in the book (in case one doesn't know, Lois is a Blue Lantern and Clark is depowered in it):

Kyle Higgins @KyleDHiggins Yep

CloisLover @CloisLover
    @KyleDHiggins Hi Kyle. In Nightwing New Order, I saw both Supes and Lois on separate covers: Question: Will there be any Clois? Thanks enjoy NYCC
    Source.

By Chris Rousakos:

Collectible cards that came along a spanish cake (1991):

Via Isidro Campos‎.

By wilkin039420:

Lots of wonderful stuff, woohoo!! ^_^
    "My heart is tied to the fate of yours. The only test of strength that will ever truly challenge me, is to be vulnerable next to you. To trust...you." - For Lois (Shane Koyczan)

Quote Originally Posted by GreatKungLao View Post
    CLOIS IN THE NEW TRAILER!!!

Thanks, GreatKungLao!! I don't know why but I think that scene is not a dream at all...but...who knows?! I could be wrong. *shrug*

Wilfredo Torres is doing a great Superman themed inktober month:

Thanks Jon!! =)
    "My heart is tied to the fate of yours. The only test of strength that will ever truly challenge me, is to be vulnerable next to you. To trust...you." - For Lois (Shane Koyczan)

Quote Originally Posted by Miles To Go View Post
    DC TO COMMEMORATE THE 1000TH ISSUE OF ACTION COMICS WITH STAR-STUDDED CELEBRATION IN 2018

During DC’s kick off “Meet the Publishers” panel at New York Comic Con today, Publishers Dan DiDio and Jim Lee announced there will be a star-studded celebration to commemorate the 1000th issue of ACTION COMICS, the longest running and first-ever superhero comic to reach 1000! The Publishers also revealed a new commemorative logo for the celebration.

In March 2018, DC will publish several special titles to honor the milestone:

New hardcover book: Join us for an 80th anniversary celebration of the single most important comic in American history: ACTION COMICS #1 and the birth of Superman. Revisit classic stories from over the decades featuring the debuts of Superman, Supergirl, Brainiac, the Fortress of Solitude, the Human Target and so much more. Read Superman stories by generations of top writers and artists and enjoy sparkling essays from literary wizards who've won Pulitzers and become bestsellers, including Jules Feiffer. Plus a historical essay by guest editor Paul Levitz, and all 1000 ACTION covers collected in a new poster. And as a bonus, an UNPUBLISHED 1940s Superman tale believed to be by Jerry Siegel and the Joe Shuster studio salvaged from the DC files fifty years ago and hidden away until now.

ACTION COMICS #1000, written by Peter Tomasi and Dan Jurgens, will be published as a special, oversized edition featuring an all-star talent line-up writing back-up stories, including a story co-written by Geoff Johns and Superman film director, Richard Donner.

About ACTION COMICS 1000

In 1938, two kids from Cleveland, Ohio - Joe Shushter and Jerry Siegel - created a character they thought would represent the best of humanity in a troubled time with few beacons of hope for the future. That character went on to become one of the brightest and most well-known creations in all of pop culture: Superman. And it all began in ACTION COMICS. DC is proud to celebrate the 1000th edition of this seminal title that created the entire superhero genre - bringing joy, hope and inspiration to Superman fans around the world for 80 years.

Source.
    Thanks for the info, Miles To Go and Jon!! =)

Action Comics: Good moments for Lois. Really good. Superman had his as well, but that isn't a surprise since Jurgens greatest strength is that he absolutely doesn't diminish Supes in his stories. I'd be lying if I said I'm not a bit afraid for Jon's development her, but I trust that the writer won't really go there. I'm liking the scoop of the story, the overall mystery that's still around, but I can't properly care for Oz/Jor-El yet. I mean, his view regarding Lois was quite nice, but that's it. I'm coming around Vik Bogdanovic's Superman, there's some cool panels through the issue, but there's some issues with his work on characters like Lois and Jon.

Dark Knights: Metal #3: The opening sequence was nice (although it didn't make much sense continuity wise), but that's all I got. The characterization was all over the place. I hate naive Superman, and the way Lois and Jon got a throwaway mention did bother me. The lack of mention of Jon later on, especially, was troublesome, since, you know, he's still a 10-years-old boy. A superpowered one, yes, but still 10. You'd expect a father to be more concerned of his boy whereabouts. Anyway, not continuing with it.

Batgirl and The Birds of Prey #15: There's a cute page with the Kent family here. The reason for Superman not coming to Gotham is pretty week, but you gotta let the ball roll so the ladies get to form an unusual but awesome team. Honestly, the writing isn't great, but I like what it's trying to do and the fact isn't really taking itself all that serious. Also, I quite liked the art.

Superwoman #15: Lois was in it, so I decided to see how things were rolling (and the fact that bait-and-switch is a thing of the past now). Lana's characterization got better, I appreciate the little bonding it try to give Lois/Lana/Steel, but the pacing of it was really weird. Good art from Sami Basri. There's a second part, we'll see.

By Germán García:

By Enrique Vegas:

By theemerald_artist:

The uber badass cover of Superman #35:

Remembering it, the covers of Superman #34 and Superman #36: https://img.purch.com/h/1400/aHR0cDo...8xNTAwMzIxNDY2

https://images-na.ssl-images-amazon...._QL80_TTD_.jpg

So, it's indeed a trilogy of covers. So awesome!

WIP of a new project Francis Manapul is working on:

Source.

It's a guess, but I think it's for Max Landis' Superman Christmas story in DC Universe Holiday Special 2017 #1.

New Doomsday Clock sneak peek:

By Gary Frank.

By bowchikabadders:

By Patrick Gleason:

Last edited by Jon11; 10-12-2017 at 02:30 PM.

BANNED

Kryptonian crystal (gems)

That Superman #35 cover is awesome and little Jon looks serious.