Page 1041 of 1149 FirstFirst ... 415419419911031103710381039104010411042104310441045105110911141 ... LastLast
Results 15,601 to 15,615 of 17222
    Incredible Member

I just hope that it will be as good as my favorite Johns story, Infinite Crisis, and that it will include lots of Lois and Jon.

BANNED

Caville is reading a lot of Superdad adventures

source.

Quote Originally Posted by Miles To Go View Post
    Johns has a new Doomsday Clock video up. He says in addition to the story being thought-provoking that there will be a darkly themed quirkiness and that the characters involved will be "off" somehow.

It's all Dr. Manhattan's faults after all. :P

I'm hoping for not off-putting moments like those events tend to do.

Quote Originally Posted by InsanePeasant66 View Post
    That father & son drawing is pretty cute.

Caville is reading a lot of Superdad adventures

source.
    Super choices for a super dude. I think it's missing both Superman and Super Sons, though.

I think whatever reason they gave for Jor-El capturating Tim, it'll be a reaching one.

Anyway, I'll pick up at least the first issue out of curiosity.
    "Keep flying; keep fighting; keep loving; keep smiling. You won’t always be right, but you don’t have to be. Be just. Be fair. Be good. Be brave. Be Superman." - Bryan Q. Miller.

"Keep flying; keep fighting; keep loving; keep smiling. You won’t always be right, but you don’t have to be. Be just. Be fair. Be good. Be brave. Be Superman." - Bryan Q. Miller.

There was a little Lois cameo (alongside Clark) in last week's Green Arrow #31:

By dpdaviddave:

By josephlontoc:

Some really cool pics with the recently released Jon action figure:

By lewis_mcl.

(We SO need a Lois action figure!!)

BANNED

That's so good, thanks for sharing

Thank you Jon for sharing these pics. Yes i definitely miss Lois. Without her the family is incomplete.

BANNED

James Robinson talks about Lois as he reveals his plans for Steve Trevor's role in his Wonder Woman run
    Nrama: Any other characters that you've enjoyed writing?

Robinson: As much as I've enjoyed writing Wonder Woman and Jason, but I've really enjoyed writing Steve Trevor, who in the past has been sort of white bread - sort of a weak version of Lois Lane.

Lois Lane has been a strong woman, you know, really since the '60s, in her own comic and in Superman. But Steve Trevor always seemed like a little bit of a pale shadow of that kind of supporting character.

I'm picking up on some of the things Greg Rucka did, some things from the movie, and also what Geoff Johns did in Justice League, where Steve Trevor was this strong leader.
    Source

James Robinson talks about Lois as he reveals his plans for Steve Trevor's role in his Wonder Woman run

Source
    It's good he mentions Lois as a good model, but I hope he has a better grasp on Steve than he had on Lois, who was pretty much one-note under his pen.

Action Comics #988: It was a good issue, but I kinda wanted a little more than just talk. You know, to make more use of Ryan Sook's huge talents. But what he did here was great, I love how clean everything the panels were and how perfectly he expressed emotions. Other thing I loved about it is how he could make Jor-El distinct of Clark in some panels and then similar in others, even with the damaged face. As for the story itself, it did a better job of explaining Jor-El's motivations and making more clear what this story's about. I'm particularly curious to see next issue's confrontation with Lois.

From Superman: Attack of the Toyman:

By Andy Smith.

By audie_tattoos:

Jack Herbert is doing an issue of the "Imperius Lex" arc:

Source.

Action Comics #991 lenticular cover:

"Superman IV: The Quest" poster by Niel Marcelino‏: