Page 959 of 1149 FirstFirst ... 45985990994995595695795895996096196296396910091059 ... LastLast
Results 14,371 to 14,385 of 17222

Quote Originally Posted by Jokerz79 View Post
    Thanks have lurked for a while since the start of Rebirth and Reborn has made me so happy I have to share in the joy. Also I don't get where some online are confused by Reborn.

It's really simple if you think about it ok simple might not be the best word but it's not hard to figure out.

Barry went back in time to Flashpoint around that time Superman, Lois, and Jimmy went to Gotham and it was Stolen and taken to convergence. The mysterious figure Mr. Oz keeps talking about at that time changed reality stealing ten years from the DC Universe and created the New 52. In the New 52 Universe the New 52 version Kid Flash (Caucasian Wally West) was forgotten because of Mr. Twister during an early mission with the original Titans he actually went into the Speed Force and gained his Pre-Flashpoint memories and discovered someone altered the DC Universe. After the events of Convergence Pre-Flashpoint Superman and family arrived on the New 52 Earth when the Justice League first formed they assumed it was a new universe not their own altered and decided to live in the Shadows. Whoever created the New 52 Universe created a duplicate Superman and Lois for it and they were the New 52 Superman and Lois after their deaths the Clois and their son came out of the shadows and have now merged with their New 52 counterparts which altered history and destroying whatever this mysterious figure did creating a hybrid past of both Pre-Flashpoint and New 52. Personally I love it, it restored all that was lost when DC just threw away decades of history unlike Crisis of the Infinite Earths which mined DC for it's best and ditched the bad and layer out what was canon. New 52 was a mess given they mandated that stupid 5 year policy yet allowed heroes like Batman and Green Lantern to keep most of their histories which was good but still a mess. Now thanks to put beautiful Clois and their family and it's love the legacy of the DC Universe is being restored.
    That is basically it but New 52 Superman and Lois weren't duplicates they were Pre Flashpoint Superman and Lois split and altered.

Phantom Zone Escapee manofsteel1979's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Naruto1996 View Post
    Is this fan art or some upcoming preview?
    When it comes to comics,one person's "fan-service" is another persons personal cannon. So by definition it's ALL fan service. Aren't we ALL fans?
    SUPERMAN is the greatest fictional character ever created.

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by Jon11 View Post
    Run Clark, it's Groot!

Quote Originally Posted by GSman View Post
    That is basically it but New 52 Superman and Lois weren't duplicates they were Pre Flashpoint Superman and Lois split and altered.
    You're right I mean Wally II was created by the alterations made to the universe to create the New 52 yet he's not a duplicate. Duplicate was just the only word I could think to easily explain it when posting.

Quote Originally Posted by manofsteel1979 View Post
    Is this fan art or some upcoming preview?
    It's a page from a Smallville: Season 11 comic (the "Haunted" chapter, I believe) that a fan filled in with their own colors. It's Jorge Jimenez's drawing, though.

Justice League trailer (Lois appears briefly at 01:46):

"Keep flying; keep fighting; keep loving; keep smiling. You won’t always be right, but you don’t have to be. Be just. Be fair. Be good. Be brave. Be Superman." - Bryan Q. Miller.

My favorite Benes' drawing! It's really iconic
    AWWW
    I still remember when Jon shared this image for the first time! And Jonathan is canon now... It's silly but, it makes me so happy!

We were lucky when they chose Lee Weeks as the main artist for this miniseries. That man is absolutely fantastic!

Thanks for sharing!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Supermom8 View Post
    They are meant to be together in EVERY version and continuity1
    Exactly! Glad DC had understand it finally!
    Last edited by Mina_ro; 03-25-2017 at 10:41 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by TomariS View Post
    XD He probably was!!

I loved this page from Superman #19...

Fantastic page! Also Gleason's Lois here is the cutest version that he has made until now, lovely stuff!

Quote Originally Posted by TomariS View Post
    More fanart!! Jon is so adorable!! I mean, look at his parents, hehe.

So, so cute!!!

Fortunately, I'll be quite off the loop this week...

June solicits:

ACTION COMICS #981
    Written by DAN JURGENS • Art by JACK HERBERT • Cover by PATCH ZIRCHER
    Variant cover by GARY FRANK
    Retailers: This issue will ship with two covers. Please see the order form for details.
    “REVENGE” part three! Superman races to save the Suicide Squad from General Zod, Cyborg Superman and Eradicator. Can the Man of Steel escape the Black Vault and stop the carnage before Harley, Deadshot and the rest of Task Force X are forced to make a final stand?
    On sale JUNE 14 • 32 pg, FC, $2.99 US • RATED T

ACTION COMICS #982
    Written by DAN JURGENS • Art by VIKTOR BOGDANOVIC • Cover by PATCH ZIRCHER
    Variant cover by GARY FRANK
    Retailers: This issue will ship with two covers. Please see the order form for details.
    “REVENGE” part four! General Zod takes command as he leads Cyborg Superman, Eradicator, Mongul, Blanque and Metallo against Superman—but his real motives are yet to be revealed and may have far graver consequences for Superman than anyone imagines.
    On sale JUNE 28 • 32 pg, FC, $2.99 US • RATED T

Those are a LOT of bad guys XD

Action Comics #981, #982... #1000 is SO close!! I want a special with mini arcs of each period! I hope DC gives it the importance that that book deserves

SUPERMAN #24
    Written by PETER J. TOMASI and PATRICK GLEASON • Art by DOUG MAHNKE and JAIME MENDOZA • Cover by RYAN SOOK • Variant cover by JORGE JIMENEZ
    “BLACK DAWN” part five! The Man of Steel faces the one foe he refuses to fight—his son. An emerging new ability for Superboy proves deadly to Superman as the promise of power appears to lead Jon Kent to betray his father.
    On sale JUNE 7 • 32 pg, FC, $2.99 US • RATED T

SUPERMAN #25

Written by PETER J. TOMASI and PATRICK GLEASON • Art by PATRICK GLEASON, DOUG MAHNKE and others • Cover by RYAN SOOK • Variant cover by JORGE JIMENEZ
    “BLACK DAWN” part six! The extra-sized finale to “Black Dawn” reveals the villain tearing the Super-Family apart and destroying everything the Man of Steel holds dear!
    On sale JUNE 21 • 40 pg, FC, $3.99 US • RATED T

Source: Newsarama.

Pretty happy to see Ryan Sook as the Suuperman regular cover artist (for as long as it lasts, anyway).
    I would want a light story too in the middle... this family has experienced a lot of serious troubles lastly

Quote Originally Posted by Miles To Go View Post
    Super-Family driven to breaking point...and so shortly after Reborn too. Luckily, we know Action Comics takes place chronologically afterwards and things are fine.
    Agreed. They need some fun too

Also I read in the full solicits Ollie and Dinah are breaking up again, that means I'll be dropping Green Arrow again. I'm down to three out of my four favorite DC couples now. I even read that Diana and Steve's relationship may be tested in the future (to be revealed in the Steve Trevor one-shot)
    Really??
    Ollie and Dinah has this kind of relationship, but Steve and Diana too!!!??? I really hope not. They never learn, it seems.

Quote Originally Posted by GreatKungLao View Post
    I still dig the fact that when possessed Lois, Lana and Chloe crashed the party, Lois was the one Clark approached first.
    haha That episode was crazy XD

I loved this deleted scene

Source: ourphonebooth

"Clark 'The pervert? Kent" XD

Even with the WB and DC restrictions Erica and Tom shared such an amazing chemistry. Their banter was the best

Deleted scenes from Spell

Source
    Last edited by Mina_ro; 03-25-2017 at 11:52 AM.

Gorgeous piece! Her hair, especially, looks fantastic.

By mestahj:

Nice!!!

hahahahahaha

You should follow that advice, Supes.

B&W Action Comics #974 variant cover:

By Gary Frank.
    Fantastic!! Frank's covers have been absolutely stunning.

From Action Comics #975:

From the upcoming Action Comics #977:

By Ian Churchill.

I'm really impressed by how solid Churchill's work looks. A very nice surprise.
    Agreed, I like how he draws Jon. Drawing children isn't easy but his Jon is pretty cute.

From Action Comics #976
    Gorgeous!!

That Lois, particularly, is so pretty!!! Jon, though... I don't know, his face is weird. His eyes, in reality.
    Mankhe has doing a fantastic job in the Superman books, don't get me wrong. I love his Superman (his Myx was great too) and his Lois is a beauty, but something it's wrong with Jon

Post-Reborn interviews
    CA: How exactly has reality changed? Do Clark and Lois walk back into the Daily Planet and everyone knows they’re married and have a kid?

DJ: In effect… yes.

The events of Action #976 reset and reshape the entire Superman timeline. Where there had been two Superman, their realities have now been fused into one timeline with just one of them. And, yes, Clark and Lois are back at the Daily Planet. Not only does everyone know they had a child; they were there shortly after Jon was born. The Daily Planet crew has known Jon his entire life.

Action Comics #977 and #978 will delve a bit more deeply into that timeline, so readers have a common understanding about Superman’s past.
    http://comicsalliance.com/superman-r...ive-interview/
    Thanks for the interview Miles To Go! I'm really waiting for these two issues. A lot of things need to be explained. Can't wait!

The next chapter of my Clark x Lois fanfiction has been posted -

https://www.fanfiction.net/s/1113707...of-the-Spheres

enjoy
    "So you've come to the end now alive but dead inside."