Page 1001 of 1149 FirstFirst ... 501901951991997998999100010011002100310041005101110511101 ... LastLast
Results 15,001 to 15,015 of 17222

Quote Originally Posted by Celgress View Post
    Chapter Seventeen of my Lois and Clark story posted for those interested -

https://www.fanfiction.net/s/1113707...of-the-Spheres

enjoy
    A fine chapter.

Quote Originally Posted by DragonPiece View Post
    I hope they settle on whether or not Lois has brown or black hair, because the inconsistency is getting annoying.
    It's the editor job to control that, but expecting it from that office is hopeless nowadays.

Quote Originally Posted by Knightsilver View Post
    Save the day and get grounded. No good deed goes unpunished I guess. :-D
    Especially with Mama Lois and Mama Alfred around. :P

Happy Father's Day!

By superboy_12_.

By joc4eva.

By @SamRWilloughby.
    "Keep flying; keep fighting; keep loving; keep smiling. You won’t always be right, but you don’t have to be. Be just. Be fair. Be good. Be brave. Be Superman." - Bryan Q. Miller.

"Keep flying; keep fighting; keep loving; keep smiling. You won’t always be right, but you don’t have to be. Be just. Be fair. Be good. Be brave. Be Superman." - Bryan Q. Miller.

By dlm_studios:

That one time when a #dream came #true and I got to meet @officialterihatcher and @deuces1966 in person and they signed my #art. #man of steel #superman #dccomics #loislane Dean truly is superman and Teri is Lois.

By Mike Wytrykus:

A promo for the Valentine's Day special from the old Hub Network:

Via Iconic Superman.

Superman #25 preview:

I hope they settle on whether or not Lois has brown or black hair, because the inconsistency is getting annoying.
    It seems like she's just stuck as "vague brunette" .

Quote Originally Posted by Jon11 View Post
    Super Sons #5 preview:

Damian, the drama queen with the whole "boredom is my greatest enemy" thing, haha. XD
    "My heart is tied to the fate of yours. The only test of strength that will ever truly challenge me, is to be vulnerable next to you. To trust...you." - For Lois (Shane Koyczan)

Source: ComicsVerse.
    Poor Jon. =( Thanks for sharing the preview!
    "My heart is tied to the fate of yours. The only test of strength that will ever truly challenge me, is to be vulnerable next to you. To trust...you." - For Lois (Shane Koyczan)

Superman #25 preview:

I trust Jon, Lois and Supes, and their strength as a Super Family. They can fight this. >=D

I think I count the number of appearances Post-Rebirth where Lois had black hair on a couple of fingers and most of those were in books outside of Superman's editorial (ex. the Justice League appearance).

As such, I believe they have settled on the brown (more accurately a dark auburn), probably because it is more in line with the 80-90's Post-Crisis run and because the current Lois Lane in the DCEU has light auburn hair so the brown hair visually makes her look a bit more like the current movie version (side-bar: I half expect the Justice League film to confirm that Lois was already pregnant when Clark died in BvS and, if he comes back under Darkseid's influence, use that as part of snapping him out of it).

Thanks for sharing! ^_^

BANNED

SUPERMAN #30

Written by Peter J. Tomasi, Patrick Gleason and Keith Champagne, art by Doug Mahnke and Jaime Mendoza, cover by Doug Mahnke, variant cover by Jorge Jimenez.

"Fear Itself" part two! This looks like a job for...Sinestro?! Thrust into the anti-matter universe of Qward, Superman's only hope is the former greatest of the Green Lanterns!
    SUPERMAN #31

Written by Peter J. Tomasi, Patrick Gleason and Keith Champagne, art by Doug Mahnke and Jaime Mendoza, cover by Ryan Sook, variant cover by Jorge Jimenez.

"Imperius Lex!" It's a game of thrones on Apokolips as the lords of the dreaded world battle each other to claim its rule. Lex Luthor is summoned back to the warring planet, and he will need Superman to help him reclaim a crown he did not ask for. Meanwhile, Lois is confronted by the Female Furies and Jon faces the Children of the Firepits.
    http://www.comicscontinuum.com/stori.../19/dcsept.htm

Extraordinary Member DragonPiece's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Chris24601 View Post
    I think I count the number of appearances Post-Rebirth where Lois had black hair on a couple of fingers and most of those were in books outside of Superman's editorial (ex. the Justice League appearance).

As such, I believe they have settled on the brown (more accurately a dark auburn), probably because it is more in line with the 80-90's Post-Crisis run and because the current Lois Lane in the DCEU has light auburn hair so the brown hair visually makes her look a bit more like the current movie version (side-bar: I half expect the Justice League film to confirm that Lois was already pregnant when Clark died in BvS and, if he comes back under Darkseid's influence, use that as part of snapping him out of it).
    Not just Justice League. She has black hair in the latest Action Comics issue as well. It's possible they settled on brown though, I just hope all artists become aware of this.

Not just Justice League. She has black hair in the latest Action Comics issue as well. It's possible they settled on brown though, I just hope all artists become aware of this.
    Looks like dark brown to me (comiXology on iPad).
    Currently Following:
    Action Comics, Deathstroke, Red Hood and the Outlaws, Super Sons, Superman, Superwoman, Teen Titans, Titans, Trinity, Wild Storm, Monstress, I Hate Fairyland, Black Monday Murders, Kill Or Be Killed, Redlands, Crosswind, Astonishing X-Men, Captain America, Daredevil, Defenders, Hawkeye, Tales of Suspense, American Gods, Animosity, Black Eyed Kids, Red Sonja

Extraordinary Member DragonPiece's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by rui no onna View Post
    Looks like dark brown to me (comiXology on iPad).
    Looking at it again, I can see that.